ICE Headshop Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Don’t know haven’t received it yet
Hi Sarah, Really sorry to hear you havent received your products. if you would like any further assistance in locating it, please dont hesitiate to contact us on: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk and we will do the leg for you.

apologies again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Still waiting over a week after I ordered. No proper response just told its delivery when j have received 27 other parcels this week. Selling stock they dont have then not able to restock! Still waiting
Total scam! Mismarketing at it's finest! Advertising a multi-choice option and showing a multi pack photo then only one product turns up! Product is also ineffective and the % does not match the results of other products. Even when asking for a review, a photo of 3 tinctures is sent! Complete rip off! Holland & Barrett offer much better products at better prices.
Total scam! Mismarketing at it's finest! Advertising a multi-choice option and showing a multi pack photo then only one product turns up! Product is also ineffective and the % does not match the results of other products. Holland & Barrett offer much better products at better prices.
Seeds arrived crushed due to terrible packing job by employee. Not happy at all.
Never received my goods! I have contacted the help desk. I got a auto reply that's its due to CV but no update or tracking number.
Message on the website stated still shipping daily. Place my order 5 hours later I get and email Saying my order will not be dispatched today and expect delivery in 3 to 5 days. Change the message on your website so I can go and buy from somebody who can fulfil orders
I never received my order
I still did get it I have made a complaint but on one seams to be interesting to replay
Call the Cops "Stone Roses"
I have just seen this comment I would never buy rubbish of this genre and I am about to speak to my brother who has already seen this comment and because he is a policeman I have to speak truthfully ( I have no choice)
My item coming in different taste and I wrote straight away to them and nobody answer few days. When they finally wrote asking me that they sorry and is product ok from me? I says that I don’t like it at all and I am not happy and after this nobody contact with me again ...
I recently bought a CBD vape liquid which arrived in good time and had a great taste, however, the liquid expires in March giving me only a couple of weeks to use it. I am a very low user of the CBD liquid and therefore I won’t get a chance to use all the juice.
Both seeds were cracked in there packets :-(
bought a 10 pack of sweet seeds random autos and not one popped, worst seed bank ever,try attitude seeds or herbies seeds,at least most of there seeds pop, robbers
3 bags all split, didn’t put full address on the label and it took me 3 hours of searching around to find it, opened package to powered filled bag, not what I was expecting. Can’t comment on the quality of the stuff because I never got chance to try!!
Brilliant service got what I wanted on time next day Christmas Eve
I would not recommend the CBD to anybody as I was not well I was being sick and had bad heads and hallucinating
When I ondered it said cancelled but took the money out
ICE Headshop is rated 4.77 based on 3,996 reviews