ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
"Not very pleased, won’t be buying here again , ordered amnesia and received orange bud, no notice, no contact at all, just a note on the invoice “out of stock orange bud instead” ."
"Speedy delivery excellent service would definitely recommend"
Hi Lindsay, thankyou!!, but can you change the 1 star to the 5 intended :) :)
"Quick and well packaged"
"So far ive tried the lemon haze but felt no effects at all.disapointed.i hope the other 2 i ordered are better"
"Waste of money"
"Vendono caffeina a 600 euro al kg praticamente è solo caffeina risparmiate i vistri soldi"
"Item haven’t arrived"
"All different powders were the same and not what was advertised. Also 2 packs missing Also parts missing from the snuff kit."
"Ordered CBD isolate, never arrived, promised refund “no problem”. Sent me a replacement in error and refused to refund me. Awful company and terrible customer service."
"Ordered CBD OIL and was sent different flavour because the one I ordered was apparently out of stock .. would have rather had an email or a refund than the "pink lemonade"replacement"
"I can't put no stars. Which is what I want to put. I got sent a voucher for a discount which I tried to use an on the check out got told it was invalid m. When I spoke to someone at ice head they said, I can't use the voucher. Not happy with this reply"
"Error on website mucked my order up so I didn't receive correct amount of items, tried to sort it with them on live chat and got ignored for 20 mins then just spoken to rude and they didn't offer to help sort the problem or anything. Not even offered refund which I would have taken!"
"Your sent the Wrong Powder (Boost) without any Information. Incorrect Ways to handle with Clients."
"Both bongs leaked water"
"prices are mismarked on the website. if you see something you like and think it's a great price then expect to get 1/3 of what you ordered of it. when you buy 3.5g you'll get 1.5g as a like for like replacement due to their crappy math skills. rude and unhelpful support staff on complaining. in the end not resolved so unable to do business with these muppets."
"I bought 5 g CBD Isolate. Perfect overnight delivery. Product was tested: CBD 51% with THC >8%. Illegal and not what’s on the label. Contacted the company but only reply a solicitation for this review."
"doesn't matter that the delivery was good, or on time, or anything. if you're selling me something that's obviously just not going to have a euphoric upper effect, then you're not a good service, and you're getting 1 star. take it off the market and stop extorting money from people who remember the old days."
"Delivery was fast but the product did nothing at all for me. Iv got more energy from a can of red bull. Won't be buying again"
"I bought CDB and found the texture, smell and colour to be exactly like Pakistani hashish. Unfortunately there are no psycho-active qualities whatsoever with this substance. Maybe I am approaching it in the wrong way and I should not be comparing it with one I know well from past experience. I would be happy to be told what I should expect from CDB."
"I placed an order for some cbd solids. I was informed I'd receive my order by the next working day. However over a week later and I'm still waiting on my product arriving? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I had been looking forward to trying this product for myself. I hope that this is a one off and can be resolved. Thanks, Stewart mundle"
ICE Headshop is rated 4.77 based on 2,595 reviews