ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Click Here

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
"I dont believe I was sold a CBD product which contains 600mg of CBD, there was no calming effect or any effect whatsoever after vaping. I have vaped half the bottle in a day and can feel nothing, I usually feel relaxed and mellow after having certified CBD products. There was nothing in the description regarding the source of CBD so I cannot say I trust this product and many of the other CBD e liquids from this website. Initially I was suspicious of the very low price (£19.99) for "600mg of CBD" and I should have been more cautious. Very disappointed as I have spent a large sum of money on this website in the past year"
Hi Yunus

We are really sorry you feel this way about our products, we can assure you that we have product you with a CBD product and one that comes with great feedback and reviews. if you are unhappy with what you have recieved, then please dont hesitate to call us or send us an email with your issues and we will work with you to resolve them and restore your faith in our service.
"Nothing came through. Total waste of money"
Hi Shane

we are really sorry to hear your parcel didnt not come through. we can raise an investigation with royal mail if you can provide us with your order details to: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk.

we never like to see our customers out of pocket and will do our best to resolve your issue.

many thanks

Jamie
"It didn't work for me"
"First: You ignored my email and never posted my review. Very poor customers service. Second, my review:I'm very disappointed. I was expecting, that I will have received a proper Cannabis Sativa with a strength of 20% CDB. Unfortunately what I have received was in the fact marsh-mallow plant (Althaea officinalis how they stayed on the package). I made a few times a tea out of it and none of the time I felt what I previously experience with very weak (only 1% CBD) oil product. What I believe is that the seller does, it is in the fact spraying the marsh-mallow plant with CBD oil, called it "CBD flower" and then sell it using people naivety. Shame..."
Hi, I can see your email.

There was no question in there just your thorough thoughts on the product hence no reply.

If you take a look on store it clearly says it is not hemp flower, We have had to remove Hemp Flowers due to law.

Also your review was not shown as you did not reply to the reviews link in the email, any reviews left direct onstore are moderated until accepted for obvious reasons.

Im sorry you didnt like the product, but it is quite clear on store it is not flower is an infused leaf & described is in the title, description & images
"Did not germinate"
"Dud would not germinate"
"no effect. it's not mephedrone, it's caffeine"
"Did nothing.waste of money"
"i havnt recieved my vape is there a helpline"
Hi,

Yes our phone number & numerous ways to contact us are onstore

01626 903101 / 01626 903102 / admin@iceheadshop.co.uk
"Absolutely horrible it never came and when it finally did it was smashed into pieces"
"Asked for advice on which was highest in cbd and was told they couldn’t offer advice! I am new too buying this so if can’t offer advice they shouldn’t be selling it"
"Ordered over two weeks ago, nothing turned up as off yet,"
"rubbish item"
"Ordered product, didn’t arrive. Believe this is a scam. Can’t even log into the account I created.......stay away. next da delivery?????"
"First time ordering and was very disappointed with the product didn’t rush at all"
"The cbd depressed me"
"Not very pleased, won’t be buying here again , ordered amnesia and received orange bud, no notice, no contact at all, just a note on the invoice “out of stock orange bud instead” ."
"Speedy delivery excellent service would definitely recommend"
Hi Lindsay, thankyou!!, but can you change the 1 star to the 5 intended :) :)
"Quick and well packaged"
"So far ive tried the lemon haze but felt no effects at all.disapointed.i hope the other 2 i ordered are better"
ICE Headshop is rated 4.77 based on 3,263 reviews