ICE Headshop Reviews

Based on 9,418 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Used this company for the first time never again seeds haven’t germinated
Paid by Post - tracked seller denied receiving at first Order never sent
Hi, I've taken a look at the email correspondence and I can not see anywhere that a member of staff has denied receiving your payment simply an out of office member referring your query to the team that receives these cash by post payments and get them into processing. I can see you have received the order which you have entered the order number for here but your order was missing a Re-Leaf liquid which was immediately dispatched for you upon contact and confirmation of the missing item. If you are referring to a different order please contact us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk
No problem with the product. But i paid for next day delivery and it didn't arrive the next day, it arrived the day after. When I asked for a refund for a service I'd not been given i was told point blank no it was my own fault. Its a shame because I've always ordered from ice head shop and had a good experience. But sadly I won't be using ice head shop again.
Hi Dave, Our cut off time is 3.45pm which is clearly displayed on the website with timers and on the banner at the top of the website. You placed your order at 4.18pm. Our orders for the day are collected by Royal Mail at 4pm. Your order was dispatched for you the following day on the delivery you selected which was explained to you via the email correspondence. Orders need to be placed no later than 3.45pm as they need to be processed and packed before our orders are collected for the day.
Has not arrived yet
Hi Robert, I'm sorry to hear this. I can see this was dispatched for you but as you are in Ireland this may have been held up with customs. Should this arrive back with us instead of processing through to you we will be in contact to either re-send or refund at your request.
Good service fast delivery seeds are very good
still no move
Hi Lyuboslav, I can see that you placed your order on the 22nd of April and received your order on the 23rd :)
Terrible, sent what I did not order. Didn't fix after emailed with Jess. Product put in the bin as usless.
Hi, I can see that you were asked to provide a photo of the incorrect product and your invoice which you did not do. Due to our policy, we need proof of the faulty or incorrect item before any refund or item dispatch can be actioned. Please send the photos as requested for this to be resolved.
Bad Really bad
Hi, I've taken a look at the emails but I can not see any correspondence regarding any issues you've had with your order. Can you please contact us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then help get any issues resolved for you :)
Spun the wheel and I was promised a gift worth £11 (made it look like CBD Gummy’s) and they sent a mini pack of haribo worth 20p I hate this kind of deception so was a bit dissatisfied when the pack came My advice: scrap your offer of freebie and avoid the shame
None of them germinated and the ones I bought before auto skunk didn't ever. I've got my seeds from you for a while it's always been 5 star hopefully the next ones will be OK
£5.99 before Christmas £11.99 after
Hi, We have had to increase some prices slightly due to a price increase on the ingredients, unfortunately. Our prices, however, are still very competitive even with the small increase. Depending on which product you're referring to this could have also been a launching price :)
No good of a place
Hi Tyrone, I'm sorry that you feel this way. I've taken a look at the email correspondence and I can not see that you have contacted us. Please contact us at : admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then get any issues you may have experienced resolved for you.
ABSOLUTE SCAMMERS. Took my money and didn’t send me a thing. Have attempted to contact them several times and still didn’t hear a thing back about my so called order. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! They will just rip you off and then not respond! Would leave zero stars if I could.
Hi, I can see that there were issues with your order and a member of staff responded to your emails. After contact, you then requested a full refund which was then instantly processed for you. With the out of house seeds, we need to order these fresh for our customers, as I can see that you placed your order on the 13th after 3.45 pm so your seeds would not have been ordered the same day or your order dispatched the same day without those particular seeds on the order. Our shop is closed on Saturdays and Sundays and was shut on the additional Friday and Monday due to the bank holiday. Your seeds would have arrived with us on Wednesday (after we placed the order for them on Tuesday) and you would have then received them within 1-3 working days or a member of staff may have then upgraded your shipping to the next day guaranteed due to the time frame of your order. I apologise that this was not clearly explained to you initially. If you would like to please send an email to : admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We would be happy to send you a gift for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Paid extra for 1 day delivery, came after 3 days. Not impressed
Hi Dave, I can see you paid for the standard £2.99 Royal 24 which is 1st class delivery. This is usually 1 working day after dispatch although it is NOT guaranteed and is a 1-3 working day delivery service. For guaranteed next day delivery you would have needed to select the £6.99 option for the Special Next Working Day Guaranteed service which arrives the next working day before 1 pm.
I was told I would receive 2 free seeds and I have not received any. Very dissapointed :(
Hi Vijay, I'm sorry to hear that your free seeds did not arrive on your order. If you would like to contact us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then get this resolved for you :)
My partner did not like this at all. It has a harsh. Nasty flavour which hits the back of your throat. It actually made him heave. We will not be buying again 😞
Hi Chloe, I've taken a look at the emails and I can't see any previous correspondence. I'm not sure which product this is referring to. Please contact us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then get this resolved for you :)
These products gave my sister who is 18 permanent brain damage which has also rendered her with permanent speech loss . When the police get a hold of these bastards they'll do life in prison.
2 of the seeds havnt sprouted
I ordered 2 things only received 1 then when I emailed them they finally sent out the other product and then when it came some of the pots was broken
Hi Josh, I'm sorry to hear the pots arrived broken. I've taken a look at the emails and I can not see any correspondence regarding this. Unfortunately sometimes items can be damaged during transit. If you'd like to contact us at : admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We would be happy to help you get this issue resolved :)
never actually received it !
Hi Paul, I've taken a look at the tracking for your order and Royal Mail have posted a photo of the door this was delivered to on the 17th of March. They have also scanned the parcel at your address. I can see that you have not tried to contact us via email regarding this as we would look to open an investigation with Royal Mail regarding this issue. Please contact us at : admin@iceheadshop.co.uk If you have not received your order.
ICE Headshop is rated 4.68 based on 9,418 reviews