ICE Headshop Reviews

Based on 9,402 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
It's worth the money I've spent
Great service! Would have been 5 stars but didn't get the next day delivery that I paid for, meh πŸ‘
Hi Wayne, We only post orders Monday-Friday which is available on our shipping information found on the website: https://www.iceheadshop.co.uk/shipping No orders would be delivered on a Sunday as we also use Royal Mail. I can see you placed your order on Saturday so this would have been dispatched for you on Monday to arrive with you Tuesday.
Very good service, got my delivery on time when they said I would
Great service - though I did not receive my free gift of cannabis gummies.
Hi Nick, I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your gummies. Please feel free to contact us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk We can then look to get this resolved for you.
i haven’t received my order yet
Really happy with my order they chucked in extra seed and a bag of haribos
good...both prices and germination rate
Very nice product great flavour (og Kush) great in the evening after dinner my new favourite glass of wine.
Wasn't completely sure about this product, but was really happy when I tried it. Will definitely buy again.
All good some good healthy seeds, put in water a cap full of 3% peroxide 100% sprout rate also bangging Free seed πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Site is Easy to navigate, delivery was quick and efficient.
Good service and quick delivery.
Through the door in 2 days and with a free seed, needless to say, the vision of what became, also, what is coming of the direct descender, first collection many more to come, try it ya might like it.com
a good quick service
I bought it for my daughter who likes it .
Good shop reliable
Excellent delivery. Received one free seed. Only one seed hasn't sprouted yet.
Really good. I have bipolar and it helps me to calm and stay focused, I felt like a "normal " person. Cheers
Prompt delivery