ICE Headshop Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Ice headshop host a good website which is easy to navigate, they despatch promptly, and I like the order confirmation email which reveals that I'm loved and valued by Ice headshop 😀. Keep up the good work! Paul London NW10
Prices for their CBD - albeit in a sale are competitive. 1st class service & 'quirky' emails advising you of receipt of order/dispatch! UNFORTUNATELY the 1200mg strength of CBD doesn't appear to work for my complex needs BUT that in NO WAY affects my opinion of ICE Headshop.
I bought the 600mg bulldog... not a fan but to be fair the lemon haze I've had previously was spot on hence the 4 star rating. Fast delivery too 👍
Fast reliable service. I have not tried the product yet
Gold
Great products and fast service. I do wish you still did pet products though. Need something like that now that our dog has epilepsy
Not too bad, good delivery times but the products hardly seem worth the asking prices, nonetheless the quality of the things ordered were outstanding, would by again from here!
Had an issue with the item I ordered, ICE staff have resolved this very quickly and i am happy with the outcome
happy with the service and thanks for the sweets 😁
Ok we're to start ? The staff of this site have been really friendly and helpfull and quick to respond I can't fault them at all I've found any queries or questions I've contacted them on have been answered swiftly and in full. However I have one gripe hence the minus 1 start which is this website and its sister site which they claim not to do I've points on however it's very clearly the same store are they give the wee pack a haribos in yer order so I do t understand why one site does points and the other doesn't they have almost identical web addresses so just make Shure you don't get mixed up like I did by ordering your seeds from there seed store instead order your seeds from there headship store that way your Shure to get your points but all in all apart from my personal gripe it's a great site with great staff I'm just a bit peeved about the almost identical site addresses etc
Tried nearly all the powders I like pop 3 the most, pop 2 is good and so is beak.
Received my goods a lot sooner than I expected. The only thing I am unhappy with is that they sent me a juice I didn’t order as the one I had ordered wasn’t in stock. I would of preferred them to email me with other options instead of deciding for me and I also wasn’t aware until my delivery came
Mellow results
Excellent shop - great delivery times - excellent products, the 40% solids are fantastic, the ONLY issue is its really expensive but it's not like the prices are hidden so we knew that - would just buy more often if they were cheaper!
Nice, will get the stronger stuff next time I can afford it.
Postage to Ireland seems a bit slow considering high postage fee
Arrived promptly
Snow blow very good packaging and great delivery service
Fast delivery. Disappointed I wasnt able to receive any advice on what to do with the product as this was my first time buying. But the ordering and delivery good.
The service was excellent. I bought 2 CBD 30ml vape oils one at 40mg and the other at 100mg. I didn't think the 40mg had much effect when using it. The 100mg helped take the edge off when I was really stressed, but I think I need something stronger, maybe 500mg+. I will be trying out different brands and types.
ICE Headshop is rated 4.78 based on 3,376 reviews