ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
"Decent company to order from. After sales very welcoming to, will glady use again"
"seeds arrived and were germinated ,a 100 % success .nice product good service with good humour, would highly recommend , well done ICE"
"Service was great the product was awful."
"Very good seedbank that's me got 3 times form ice and will be back very soon"
"Good service and product."
"Simply the best better then all the rest better then anyone .king of the trade"
"Suffer with some back pain and have a somewhat stressful job this helps so much I’ve already ordered more"
"Excellent service"
"The products I have purchased from this site are usually of a high quality. The best thing is that I can place an order one day in the morning and the delivery comes the next working day. The haribo sent with the CBD bud is a nice touch, although personally the high sugar content messes my body up so I have a collection of them in my cupboard. Any communication with the team has been quick and helpful Definitely recommend this site."
"Efficient and reliable"
"real Profesional site brilliant service good price an all items for sale can fault it will definitely recommend to anyone A+"
"I’ve come to rely on ICE Head for their extensive choices, easy online shopping, easy payment, discreet and quick delivery, top quality seeds, as a happy customer I salute you, thankyou"
"Fast delivery and nice hemp buds will be buying again.."
"Really easy purchase with a very fast delivery - I really couldn't ask for more & will definitely shop again!"
"I have ordered CBD products from a number of other places - and they were OK, but ICE is by far the best I have come across. Great products, great service and no hassle. Chilled on all levels"
"Fast n eficient"
"Service was spot on and was even compensated for a late delivery (that I didn’t even notice) will be using this site again"
"Top shop very fast shipping and quality products"
"Prompt response good service and nice folk 👍"
"Perfect service and product."
ICE Headshop is rated 4.76 based on 2,414 reviews