ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Very good
The Releaf blueberry kush 600mg is absolutely foul. It tastes like I have just eaten a bunch of flowers. Stay well clear! Absolutely vile. Straight in the bin. Waste of money. The Releaf pineapple 600mg is ok at first, but the after taste is very bad. Reminds me of air freshner, when someone sprays it and you walk through a cloud of it, and you get that *yak* taste in your mouth and you *spit spit* to get rid of it. This has also gone in the bin. Total waste of money. The only good part was Royal Mail delivering on a Saturday... But then I paid £7 for delivery of 2 small 10ml bottles... hmmmm.
Prompt delivery and equally prompt response to error.
the package came quick no fuss will buy again
Excellent products at competitive prices
Brillant product works perfect and fast delivery.Will be recommending this company to many of my friends
Happy with my products. Quick delivery
Nice and lovely.
Gums were apot on very fast post thanks guys
Unbelievable service and a fantastic team Wonderful products Highly recommended
ordered some CBD products to help with my elements , was out of stock after my order so they upgraded for free to the higher price one , outstanding service 5*
Great products and communication. Will definitely use again. The free cbd gums were very appreciated too.
It wasn’t like smoking cbd at all and said on the packet not for human consumption that makes me think it’s not cbd cause it said it’s a novelty present as well and I got sent something like 14 pouches of grinded up fake cbd
Pointless as the products are like having herbal tobacco useless and tasteless
Ab fab. Can't fault them. Great price and quality
Not very good it didn't reduce pain at all and I had to take my nite meds to fall asleep it may have been dosage but..
Didn’t do a thing
Always on time with great products. Thank you!
Super shop with super high quality products will help you anyway they can Jess goes that extra bit to help, the post is always next day will be using for a long time thank you guys.
Super shop with super high quality products will be using for a long time to come, would give 6 starts if I could lá cheese cbd spot on guys. One of the best customer services I have ever dealt with Jess goes the extra bit to help thank you guys
ICE Headshop is rated 4.68 based on 8,304 reviews