ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Brilliant turn around good packing
I haven'trecieved my items
Spot on I just wish I got the waxx or shatter
Absolutely amazing service from these guys! One of the color options I selected for the Vape kit I selected wasn't in stock so they replaced with another and bumped up E-liquid option chosen.
Slight issue with order but Santa Matt came to the rescue
Always brilliant no mater what I purchased.
Brilliant service everytime!
Very pleased all came just as u said thanks
Fast shipping
Should renamed LICE HEADSHOP becuse just like lice they want to suck up what they can get but the service or customer care is non existing. First time customer last time purchase. Should have listen to all the negative reviews.
Outstanding service very friendly guys seem to go that extra mile to help every customer happy received items as promised and delivered on time outstanding service thanks guys
Love ICE. GREAT SERVICE
Fast delivery, well packaged great service and the item I ordered is really good, I highly recommend this seller and I will certainly buy from them again soon.
Very quick delivery and good price
Great products and speedy delivery 👍
Amazing service! After my parcel wasn’t delivered and got lost in the post I emailed them and they emailed back straight away saying they’d send another one out, it was here the next day and apologised for the inconvenience even though it was not there fault! The best service I’ve had so far :)
Very good products and customer service
Honest and reliable post took a while but it's understandable as we're in lockdown. Will be buying again from ice soon.
Great service, quick delivery
Amazing shop will be ordering again soon :)
ICE Headshop is rated 4.73 based on 6,089 reviews