ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Click Here

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
"Came three days after order (first class?) & wasn't clear from the thumbnails in the catelogue that CBD flower was actually synthetic & flower was marshmallow root. Like the business model & don't know if my order was a one off but products need a bit more clarity."
"Excellent service, with great prices. Happy shopper :)"
"Quick delivery, good packaging, quality products 👌"
"5 stars all round very happy with purchase"
"Very fast and efficient service."
"Very very very good company to buy from"
"The service was excellent. I had an issue with the product and the staff at Ice Head shop responded quickly to answer my concerns."
"Top products at a great price. Quick and efficient service, with fast delivery times."
"Not too bad, good delivery times but the products hardly seem worth the asking prices, nonetheless the quality of the things ordered were outstanding, would by again from here!"
"First order ,service as promised and product very good quality"
"speedy delivery and free sweets. The snooty pack was great"
"Works a great good quality"
"Excellent service there providing"
"Quick, as described, very good!"
"Had an issue with the item I ordered, ICE staff have resolved this very quickly and i am happy with the outcome"
"Great products good price fast delivery, CBD oil helps relieve my many aches and pains"
"happy with the service and thanks for the sweets 😁"
"Great products, good price, fast delivery"
"Excellent service very happy"
"Great stuff"