ICE Headshop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
"Didn’t receive correct order"
Posted 26 minutes ago
"Love my CBD base vape liquid. Quick delivery...even got a bag of haribo!!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"No trouble ordering service excellent delivered as quoted."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service, very quick postage. Will be returning for more"
"Love website speedy delivery will be back"
"Excellent product, fast delivery. Would happily recommend to anyone especially those starting out"
"The new stuff is fantastic Great to take the edge off"
"Great product and fast, reliable service"
"Great product and service 👌"
"All good in the hood"
"Very happy will be a returning customer thanks"
"Very good service, nice packaging, prompt, lovely products"
">7 days still undelivered >:("
"The Best..!!!"
"Ice headshop rocks. Always great product, plenty of choice and quick delivery every time. And free bag of sweets is cool."
"Thanks great site hopefully will be using your services again"
"Excellent costumer service.Always kind and friendly and willing to help there costumers.Top notch products especially the new cbd plants white Russian and blue dream the two that I have tried so far.There cbd isolate crystal is the best you can get.Overall a great site im so glad my sister from the uk recommended you to me.Keep up the great work."
"Very impressed, very good product and service."
"Terrible service. Have waited 8 days for my order and still not been delivered. I have not received any emails regarding dispatch or delivery. I have emailed ICE head shop several times regarding a refund and have been ignoring my emails."
Hi Graham

I can see we have replied to all of your live chat tickets bar one from late last week that would have been replied to today, & we have not received any emails are you sure you are sending to the correct address I cannot find any im afraid.

I do not understand why you didn't receive a shipment email also as these are fully operational I have just checked.

Your order was placed on the Sunday last week & was shipped on the Monday, this can be proved & I apologise on Royal mails behalf for the delay in you receiving your item.

It seems this order has been very unfortunate, yet do not feel we are culpable for not receiving your emails or Royal mails slow delivery on this item.

Nether the less, We will send you another Veco Orca vape pen today, & sincere apologies for the unfortunate set of circumstances that has occurred on this order, we pride ourselves on our happy customers

Regards

Dan
"Excellent customer service, reasonable prices, fast shipping"
ICE Headshop is rated 4.74 based on 643 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!