ICE Headshop Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Very quick service well packaged and even free sweets
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good fast delivery nice smoke for cbd flower
Posted 1 hour ago
Very quick delivery, and very happy with my collectors items, some free extra treats as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
Customer care bill isn't 100% thought there was a promotion on way you by 10 and get 10 seeds of another kind for free must have read it wrong was a bit gutted but product looks good
Order came to Belgium with in 4-5 das , excellent Flavour, great product happy customar ,will order again from you Guys ๐Ÿ‘Œ
I chose the 1st class delivery. It didn’t cost me money and i received the item the next day. Excellent service.
Ice head shop is by far the moast trustworthy place to buy the things they sell. Although I don’t think the energy powders and pills doo much the seeds are quality and the cvs I still need to try. Never has let me down.
Great service.
Good one
None of the northern lights germinated
Very quick delivery. Seems to be helping my husband's arthritis pain. Would buy again from them.
It has purposeful medicinal properties when mixed with cough mixture will sustain your life as a smoker and I believe this ought to be used in cancer โ™‹ research. with respect from Mycarion Skystones. I.Q of 172 and Bio -chemistry certificate winner
My item coming in different taste and I wrote straight away to them and nobody answer few days. When they finally wrote asking me that they sorry and is product ok from me? I says that I don’t like it at all and I am not happy and after this nobody contact with me again ...
Great service
Great product that arrived fast. Thanks
Spot on
Excellent service & very fast delivery
Company is by far the best I've ever used. Everytime I order, it's here the very next day. Can't thank them enough.
Seeds arrived pretty dammed quick and great that I didn't have to sign as the other two outlets wanted me to do so. I do not have WiFi and cannot use the library, so whilst on a survey of the Clyde Fjord used the b&b I was staying at and could not have gotten home to sign in time had you stipulated for me to do so. Expect more orders. Merci beaucoup!
pow 2 much improved and great delivery service