ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Very fast shipping, great customer service. Will definitely be ordering again.
These are CBD sweets are brilliant with my pain issues so good that i ordered more , cannot recommend them enough 5* from me
A bit sad - my order arrived incomplete, I got no response when I emailed back to ask it to be sorted out. The products that I did get I really like.
Ordered some seeds of use before and not a problem got some this time not one of them popped up very disappointed 😞
Very good quality and service would recommend 100%
Great products, fantastic service and the price is right
Excellent service and fun to do business with.
Excellent service thank you
Quality products, quality service on orders.! Without a doubt 5 β˜†
Excellent in every aspect product. Speed. Packaging. They simply cannot be beat. Fantastic service
What can say β€œAWESOME” 😎
Only one of five seeds were viable, very disappointed I'm not new to this and normally very successful
Excellent thanks
Online was very easy to use and order from .customer service was ace when there was a fault as replacement sent out quickly
Suprisingly good, worth a try
The vape was fine as per discussion replacement sent out should be here tomorrow
New customer here and all customer service folk made me feel good about ordering from icehead. Wasnt made to feel stupid or laughed at like another company. Put in 2 orders and managed to mess us as phone froze. Angie p sorted it 4 me . Cant wait 4 my goodies to arrive. 5 stars to all staff and admin β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†
Great service, fast safe delivery and I will be happy to continue with purchases from your store
Great service, fast safe delivery and I will continue to purchase from your store thanks
Great prices, fantastic service, had a bit of a problem but the good people at ICE sorted it asap.
ICE Headshop is rated 4.68 based on 8,350 reviews