ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Products were fantastic, they were so good i recommended them for my mum who suffers from osteoarthritis the herbs are great strong enough to give you that relaxed feeling.
Posted 1 hour ago
Service was good as always but the product was an absolute waste of money. I ended up throwing out the other 4 grams.
Icehead best thing since sliced bread rock on
Always have a good experience ordering from ICE. Fast delivery and good priced products, thank you.
Helpful service. Good range of products. Quick delivery.
Great service, FAST delivery
Love the goods and service is amazing.
Great service
Dry it properly, This is laughable because after properly drying stuff from this shop I lose 1/3th of the stuff, on a 7gram package I lose 2-3 grams after i properly dry it, 1gram package made 2.2 spliffs but the normal stuff from the streets gives 3.2 spliffs per 1gram. They need to either fix their prices or dry the bud properly Including regularly drying the uk weather moisture out of it. I still have a bunch of dust and I have to just order from another shop and hope it will be better. Overall good service(next day delivery, decent packaging)/horrible products(not dried properly)
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘
Hello, 1st time in many years that I've used icehead shop & the items I purchased were very fluffy & disintegrated on touch not being a fan of cbd & preferring thc I won't be making any purchases soon.
Great service
Arrived as promised. Very nice ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great priced products & super fast delivery!
Fast delivery & great products thanks guys will deffo order again.
Brilliant products and delivery is always fast.
overall I was really impressed with the product Was not what the picture says tho
Quality goods and services
I havent tried everything yet but so far pretty awsum an the free gift was lovely thankyou x
Good service