ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
ICE HEADSHOP got some great deals!
Quick prompt delivery, had an issue with the purchase, emailed the team and they responded very quickly with an instant resolution, would definitely recommend a this company to anyone, inf face I already have
Efficient...helpful..and speedy delivery....great company that can be relied on
The liquid was great and worked great on my pain. I will order more cbd liquid to help with my pain.
They helped with my pain, I didn't really like the taste of them but they were only small so they were quick to chew and swallow them.
Excellent customer service. Great shop
Brilliant
First-order - was supposed to include a free gift, it didn't. Was then asked to review non received gift! Ordered a vape in an attempt to stop smoking, guessing free gift was the 6 bottles of 'high nicotine content' vape eliquid.
Brilliant service
Not one of my four seeds germinated Iā€™m absolutely gutted I have grown before successfully on two occasions and never had a seat not germinate. I am on a low budget so it is Gutting but hey what can you do
Fast quick discreet reliable service. And fantastic customer service
Very fast shipping, great customer service. Will definitely be ordering again.
These are CBD sweets are brilliant with my pain issues so good that i ordered more , cannot recommend them enough 5* from me
A bit sad - my order arrived incomplete, I got no response when I emailed back to ask it to be sorted out. The products that I did get I really like.
Ordered some seeds of use before and not a problem got some this time not one of them popped up very disappointed šŸ˜ž
Very good quality and service would recommend 100%
Great products, fantastic service and the price is right
Excellent service and fun to do business with.
Excellent service thank you