ICE Headshop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
"Great product and service 👌"
"All good in the hood"
"Very happy will be a returning customer thanks"
"Very good service, nice packaging, prompt, lovely products"
">7 days still undelivered >:("
"The Best..!!!"
"Ice headshop rocks. Always great product, plenty of choice and quick delivery every time. And free bag of sweets is cool."
"Thanks great site hopefully will be using your services again"
"Excellent costumer service.Always kind and friendly and willing to help there costumers.Top notch products especially the new cbd plants white Russian and blue dream the two that I have tried so far.There cbd isolate crystal is the best you can get.Overall a great site im so glad my sister from the uk recommended you to me.Keep up the great work."
"Very impressed, very good product and service."
"Terrible service. Have waited 8 days for my order and still not been delivered. I have not received any emails regarding dispatch or delivery. I have emailed ICE head shop several times regarding a refund and have been ignoring my emails."
Hi Graham

I can see we have replied to all of your live chat tickets bar one from late last week that would have been replied to today, & we have not received any emails are you sure you are sending to the correct address I cannot find any im afraid.

I do not understand why you didn't receive a shipment email also as these are fully operational I have just checked.

Your order was placed on the Sunday last week & was shipped on the Monday, this can be proved & I apologise on Royal mails behalf for the delay in you receiving your item.

It seems this order has been very unfortunate, yet do not feel we are culpable for not receiving your emails or Royal mails slow delivery on this item.

Nether the less, We will send you another Veco Orca vape pen today, & sincere apologies for the unfortunate set of circumstances that has occurred on this order, we pride ourselves on our happy customers

Regards

Dan
"Excellent customer service, reasonable prices, fast shipping"
"I order 2 at a time now so that I don't run out. I love these liquids, the flavours are fab and they help me relax. I would recommend ICE Headshop to everyone. The price is good, they are delivered quickly and I love the sweets that come with every order. Cheers and thanks ICE Headshop."
"First time used and very impressed. Seemed to work at relaxing me. Quick delivery on 2nd day!"
"All round amazing company and 100% legit."
"First time using I'm very impressed"
"Delivery came fast, staff were great, easy checkout process and great prices! Even got a little bag of Haribo with my delivery which made it even better!"
"Ok so ERBZ la cheese and nectar sadly no effect at all. However the herb garden was again the lovely and consistent warm, gentle mellow feeling I hope for. In fairness this is the first time I've had a non effect batch. As a regular customer of yours normally this isn't a problem so perhaps just unlucky in a bad batch. This is a good REPUTABLE company so I'm only rating the two out of three that were sadly nothing at all."
"This store has such great service i had a call and email to notify me that the product i ordered was not in stock for the color i chose and i was given a list of color that i could choose from, also the delivery was swift and the quaily of the products are great!"
"First time customer very pleased with service and product will definitely use you again"
ICE Headshop is rated 4.74 based on 635 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!