ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Great service. Replied to questions very quickly. Fast and friendly. Highly recommended.
Great product. I'm new to these guys and found this to be excellent. Great taste and very relaxing.
I bought 10,000mg CBD vape juice and it’s unusable as it makes me cough so much. Very harsh taste . I’ve gave this to a few friends who all cough during vape. I would have loved this to work for me but it’s been a waste of money. Maybe a bad batch but should be tested extensively before dispatch.
Arrived on time but seeds were damaged and unable to germinate
I’ve is fair reasonable & prices are ice cold so check them out for vapes oils seeds papers they got it all & plenty advice comes with it
Excellent service. Lightning fast delivery.
Simply amazing.
Excellent service
Great thanks
Quick service but some advice and information would have been nice.
Awesomeness 😎
Considering this was free with another product that I bought it was very nice. Lovely sweet and tangy flavour, soft jelly and light sugary coating. Great! I enjoyed them very much.
Absolutely brilliant, exactly what I've been looking for
Absolutely love ice headshop. Friendly services and a huge range of products. Cant fault ice so far 👍🏼
Ice is great and very helpful. They've been courteous when an issue goes wrong, even when it was my fault. Their delivery is quick and everything works out well from them.
Reply to me thank you
With the Standard of Service, No hassle Transactions and Undeniable Quality of Products!! I can only be A (very) Happy Regular Customer! ☆☆☆☆☆ 5/5
4 Stars I bought a Smok Infinix with some Releaf Cbd Liquid, the vape stopped working about an hour after opening and using it, however the Liquids were great
Absolutely rubbish save your money
Paid last Friday and still nothing coming no Tuesday