ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
"Excellent quality , you guys make shopping fun! Will be back again!"
"Brilliant customer service. Brilliant product. Thank you"
"Every product I've ordered it's come within 48 hours. I like tht it comes with Harribo sweets as I'm such a big kid haha. Everything is and looks exactly how it's shown. Deffo gunna keep ordering from here."
"Good fast service"
"Another fantastic order delivered the next day. Second time ordering and again lovely products and a great service. ICE are my go to people for my CBD needs Merry Christmas guy and girls of Ice"
"What an excellent company. Great products, service and prices. What more can you ask for? Nothing."
"Brilliant service from a company I have trusted for years"
"Very fast and good service !!! Great to relax."
"It was saying I'll get it Friday. It came on Tuesday:("
"Uber super top folks and product's fast delivery too ... what more could u ask for !!"
"Good selection of items with a varied price range to suit all. Overall happy with my products and service so far"
"good stuff"
"Amazing service thank you so much"
"Very happy with my purchases as always. Very good on price and always great deals available."
"Very fast delivery Will us again"
"Amazing quick and reliable service! I would definitely recommend the ice headshop."
"Good service"
"Had a small problem with my order they sorted it same day good guys I will be back cheers"
"all good"
"Thanks Headshop ... prodotto veramente valido ... tempi di consegna in Italia 1 settimana ... Grazie ancora ragazzi .. Ordino ancora"
ICE Headshop is rated 4.76 based on 1,398 reviews