ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Very disappointing.
Was horrible felt sick With pains in stomach straight away
Product is okay but gives a harsh taste to the nose.
Not bad, just had a free sealed seed packet that was totally empty!? Lol
Not bad but a couple of products felt a bit cheap and nasty.
Brilliant...I really found it easy looking for what I needed, delivery was on time and was great to be able to track my order aswell will definitely be ordering again.
Hi.
I'm quite disappointed with the seeds to be honest 1 out of the 3 white widow auto germinated and 1 out of the 3 northern lights auto seeds took.
I don't usually have any problems with royal queen's but maybe these were duds or not stored correctly.
The 2 free seeds both took but its still not great that you're giving away better seeds than you charge for.
Thanks
Super fast excellent delivery but the items were not as I thought they would be. Probably my own fault for thinking they would be like the old legal highs .
So far so good
Was ok didn’t really calm me down to help sleep as the ingredients do say sativa which keeps you awake compared to indica
Quick delivery and website was easy to use.

However I messaged twice regarding missed 'ICE points' credit and both times my message was seen but no reply.

I'm glad it wasn't a serious issue, might be worth finding somewhere that actually gives customer service for my next order.
Still not received?
Hi
no satisfaction , because I'm still waiting for my parcel. Sorry guys probably because of COVID is delayed delivery
I have not received goods yet due to customs:-(
I've purchased CBD flowers before 2p.m and paid for next day delivery but I've received my order 2 lays later. Moreover the flowers are already grinded. Is much better selling CBD in buds flowers. If this will be an option, I will order there again.
No terpines whrn i prdered with
I haven't received vape
Ordered Lemon crumble, got blue cheese with pine terps, can't stand pine so no good to me, 3 stars are for the gummies which were free but are now the cost of the crumble.
Well I mean the products and the quality are good delivered quickly very slow on the customer responses though
Usually great with variety,prices and delivery. Not this time around though,waited for a week for nothing to turn up,and when emailed ice they said it had to be ordered in,which meant they were out of stock but still was able to order them. The littlest thing they couldve done was at least tell me itll take longer as a mistake has been done somewhere.
Actually gutted to write this but something has to change in order for you to keep your customers.
Happy new year 🙃