ICE Headshop Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
None of the northern lights germinated
Wasn’t very effective
1st review is based on the issue we had. This review is based on icehead themselfs. 3stars as we only had 1 order so far, an would like to think there would be small room for improvment. Order we had gives alittle buzz for 5min nothing special. Hoping our next order will be lot better so happy to re evaulate a new review after our next order
Wasnt next day delivery as advertise but still good
Didn’t get my delivery
I ordered an acrylic tube bong & received a glass bong instead which I have already dropped & broken, hence ordering acrylic in the first place. All the other items were fine.
Had no house number on post so only just received items at least it turned up
Do yo have you got any thing stronger ?
Good products, but have waited 2 weeks for a refund, with zero communication. Avoid.
I brought some CBD food remedy and it made me badly for over a week I was sick and had a headache and diarrhoea
It's okay, been using it the last 4 days and haven't really felt any calmer or that it's working. Nice flavour though.
Good for pain and helps sleep but only 3 stars as There are better ones
Take the plastic cap off the bottom to vape. It is strong, effective and relaxing but sends me into a fit of coughing, that's probably just my issue but has made me decide vaping is not the way for me, worth a try for the price 👌
Delivery could be quicker and more discreet.qaulity of seeds could be better as a few Ave bought never worked
Excellent service very happy
Did not talk to anyone
Special wueen and free seed are perfect double glock is refusing to germinate
Hmm,good service and packaging but no noticeable effects. Maybe I was expecting something from the old days!
Like the product.