ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
"Good range of competitively priced products, it’s my first time trying CPD oil and I found it difficult to compare similar strength oils as the descriptions seemed to mention different quality’s which confused me even more!"
"I have purchased Natures CBD Oil. It helped greatly. I then decided to see what other items but got confused perhaps it might be beneficial to offer small samples to your customers who have ordered previously. I think many people would be in the same mind and order more. Hope you find this helpful."
"Great service but seeds a bit green. Any advice?"
"Quick delivery"
"Service was great the product was awful."
"The bud I chose was cheese and it did not smell like cheese at all also it looked nothing like what it did in the pictures the bud was all really dark and dry !! I also got some orange bud which didn’t really have a taste so quite dissatisfied"
"Mislead by advert as to the size of the vape. Half expected tank and battery size."
"Product was nothing like i seen on pictures."
"Nice service fast shipping But I think should have stronger powders and pills"
"Hmm, bit unsure on these (cherry haze, galaxy & quintessence) Dont like how they arnt in nugs.. like too see what they look like properly. Every single one smelt like tea bags? Pretty sure thats not normal. Order from loads of sites and this is the only one i have been unsure on the products we’ve ordered. Cheap enough but seems like theres a reason to it, not strong enough for me."
"Found that my 200mg from local shop was stronger than the 600mg I bought fromhere"
"Ice shop has good delivery time but 3 rd time buying stuff and to which again nothing happened so not happy"
"The product is not for me i think i might go for the highest ml in future. But delivery was in time. Thanks"
"Opens my pick your own hamper to find out I didn’t receive my lemon haze what a joke if it says it’s in stock on the hamper"
"Postage of product was prompt . Product itself very unsatisfactory for the price I paid . Maybe a bit of a con actually"
"Postage was quick items didn't do anything for pain ."
"Didn't get much info on delivery status but the items came within a few days."
"Hats off each and every time ..without question ...... Just a thin step away from Paradise ; if you'd only make the hemp flower items slightly more realistic in regards to the prices set ..but ....I'm sure as a company from day dot in the r/c industry and been the only company who have stayed post ban etc......and stayed well ....in terms of reliability and quality and also easy to use ......never quavered an inch or day ..so ........its a great achievement and a nice genuine way that you do your business ....(makes a fking change these days ) ... Big up ICE ...each and every time .... (.......just put the cost of that lemon haze flower down a wee bit and youd be utterly butterly people ...;)"
".........."