ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Click Here

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
"Been using ice headshop for few months now and I haven't so far got one complaint, excellent customer service, fast delivery and the prices are so reasonable, product satisfaction every time so far! The only thing is I wish there was a way you could request out of stock items. Use this site you definitely won't regret it."
"Personally for me Headshop Is excellent I would highly recommend their products service and being very Informative 5 out 5 every time for me Kind regards MrJ B Walker"
"I bought the Heisenberg, because it has the coolest name and was the most expensive and strongest CBD oil in Ice's excellent product line. I've vaped this stuff for four days and the bottle is still over 80% full. My order would have arrived the very next day, but it was a Bank Holiday, which isn't Ice's fault. It doesn't make me cough at all. It's much more pleasant to vape this stuff compared to nicotine-containing vape juice. What's more, I have no cravings for nicotine by changing from nicotine-containing vape juice to CBD oil. This means I've finally given up smoking. The only negative about this whole experience is when I read the word Ice, that damn rapper Vanilla Ice starts rapping in my head again. Looking forward to the day I can buy THC oil from here, or someone sends me the wrong type of bottle."
"Ordered product, didn’t arrive. Believe this is a scam. Can’t even log into the account I created.......stay away. next da delivery?????"
"Ordered CBD isolate, never arrived, promised refund “no problem”. Sent me a replacement in error and refused to refund me. Awful company and terrible customer service."
"I bought 5 g CBD Isolate. Perfect overnight delivery. Product was tested: CBD 51% with THC >8%. Illegal and not what’s on the label. Contacted the company but only reply a solicitation for this review."
"Very fast and easy service"
"Rien à dire envoie discret rapide bon travail"
"Highly delighted"
"Fast delivery and the CBD oil does wonders for my chronic Meniere's disease."
"I salute you"
"Snow blow very good packaging and great delivery service"
"Fast delivery. Disappointed I wasnt able to receive any advice on what to do with the product as this was my first time buying. But the ordering and delivery good."
"A great supplier and quick delivery"
"they said it would come the next day, and it did, excellent"
"Good shop plenty choice."
"Great quality product with promt delivery"
"Very fast service"
"First: You ignored my email and never posted my review. Very poor customers service. Second, my review:I'm very disappointed. I was expecting, that I will have received a proper Cannabis Sativa with a strength of 20% CDB. Unfortunately what I have received was in the fact marsh-mallow plant (Althaea officinalis how they stayed on the package). I made a few times a tea out of it and none of the time I felt what I previously experience with very weak (only 1% CBD) oil product. What I believe is that the seller does, it is in the fact spraying the marsh-mallow plant with CBD oil, called it "CBD flower" and then sell it using people naivety. Shame..."
Hi, I can see your email.

There was no question in there just your thorough thoughts on the product hence no reply.

If you take a look on store it clearly says it is not hemp flower, We have had to remove Hemp Flowers due to law.

Also your review was not shown as you did not reply to the reviews link in the email, any reviews left direct onstore are moderated until accepted for obvious reasons.

Im sorry you didnt like the product, but it is quite clear on store it is not flower is an infused leaf & described is in the title, description & images
"I tried the crumble, &being a 10yr extractor, I was surprised by the quality, only thing i would say is put less terpines in the infused, but, very nice"
ICE Headshop is rated 4.78 based on 3,258 reviews