ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
I still haven’t received my seeds and your giving out false information
14 days - still no delivery.
I placed my order on April the 5th, it is now the 14th and the order still hasn't been dispatched, I have been told it will be dispatched "in due course" terrible service. Definitely won't be using them again.
Arrived promptly. Massively helps my mental well being and reduced pain from fibromyalgia. I’d recommend this product.
Been using ice headshop for few months now and I haven't so far got one complaint, excellent customer service, fast delivery and the prices are so reasonable, product satisfaction every time so far! The only thing is I wish there was a way you could request out of stock items. Use this site you definitely won't regret it.
Absolutely disgusting that your selling synthetic products not even cbd
I still haven’t received anything
the first package went missing but was made good by the guys from headshop
The product never arrived.
As much as I know and I’m sure of, they are still the best to contact without getting failed, scammed or disappointed. Delivery is 100% guaranteed. They're reliable and trustworthy. Gmail: mlogistics04 (@) gmail.com WhatsApp: +14195045495 Also make purchases of all marijuana strains, Psychedelic drugs, Anxiety drugs, Painkiller meds, Xanax, Meth, Cocaine, Ecstasy pills, LSD,DMT, and a whole lot more. Excellent quality, delivery, and packaging
Still havnt received order been longer than 10 days and no reply
Still waiting on them arriving
I wait my parcel . I have 2 week 😬😬
My parcel not coming
It’s been nearly three weeks, still no delivery. I had one reply to ask me to wait longer, then nothing since? I just want my seeds 😫
Firstly if you are going to offer a tracking service make sure it actually works, because in my experience, my tracking number did not work,on the royal mail's website or the parcel force website and I'm still waiting for my product which i don't even know what is going to be because the original product was not able to get a hold by you guys.
I have not received my order yet? How can i give a review on a product that i have not received?
cant because i havent received them
Am still waiting way over a week later starting to get really fed up now
Hasn't turned up yet over 2 weeks later