ICE Headshop Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Arrived promptly. Massively helps my mental well being and reduced pain from fibromyalgia. I’d recommend this product.
Been using ice headshop for few months now and I haven't so far got one complaint, excellent customer service, fast delivery and the prices are so reasonable, product satisfaction every time so far! The only thing is I wish there was a way you could request out of stock items. Use this site you definitely won't regret it.
Service is quick and products are reasonably priced
Personally for me Headshop Is excellent I would highly recommend their products service and being very Informative 5 out 5 every time for me Kind regards MrJ B Walker
I bought the Heisenberg, because it has the coolest name and was the most expensive and strongest CBD oil in Ice's excellent product line. I've vaped this stuff for four days and the bottle is still over 80% full. My order would have arrived the very next day, but it was a Bank Holiday, which isn't Ice's fault. It doesn't make me cough at all. It's much more pleasant to vape this stuff compared to nicotine-containing vape juice. What's more, I have no cravings for nicotine by changing from nicotine-containing vape juice to CBD oil. This means I've finally given up smoking. The only negative about this whole experience is when I read the word Ice, that damn rapper Vanilla Ice starts rapping in my head again. Looking forward to the day I can buy THC oil from here, or someone sends me the wrong type of bottle.
Ordered product, didn’t arrive. Believe this is a scam. Can’t even log into the account I created.......stay away. next da delivery?????
Ordered CBD isolate, never arrived, promised refund “no problem”. Sent me a replacement in error and refused to refund me. Awful company and terrible customer service.
I bought 5 g CBD Isolate. Perfect overnight delivery. Product was tested: CBD 51% with THC >8%. Illegal and not what’s on the label. Contacted the company but only reply a solicitation for this review.
Brilliant service
I would not recommend the CBD to anybody as I was not well I was being sick and had bad heads and hallucinating
Arrived next day, very impressed with items
Thanks! your cbd isolate is my most glorious medicine for anxiety, depression and many illnesses.
Great selection at decent prices
Fantastic service as per usual! Couldn't do my day to day with you guys, many thanks 🙂
I recommend this product - it helps chronic pain.
I still haven’t received it and need it next week
Good sh** need anything a bit stronger though
Very fast and beautiful stuff! Thanks I'll defo order again very soon!
Quick delivery, good price, can't ask for better than that. Would recommend
Excellent service, with great prices. Happy shopper :)
ICE Headshop is rated 4.78 based on 3,637 reviews