ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
"Been using ice headshop for few months now and I haven't so far got one complaint, excellent customer service, fast delivery and the prices are so reasonable, product satisfaction every time so far! The only thing is I wish there was a way you could request out of stock items. Use this site you definitely won't regret it."
"Ordered CBD isolate, never arrived, promised refund “no problem”. Sent me a replacement in error and refused to refund me. Awful company and terrible customer service."
"I bought 5 g CBD Isolate. Perfect overnight delivery. Product was tested: CBD 51% with THC >8%. Illegal and not what’s on the label. Contacted the company but only reply a solicitation for this review."
"quint Essence 3g x2 product purchased these was delivered fast paid for next day delivery the packets are nice as there is a see through window on them to clearly see the contents of the product plus they have click lock sealable tops so pretty cool the cbd content is 20% cbd the smell is quite pleasant sort of kinda fruity i used the produuct in a herb vapouriser plus dynavap device plus also rolled a joint with it and also tried some of it sprinkled in some sponge cake . i cannot varify the madicinal effects of this herb as was fealing ok at the time but did enjoy the product and can only describe the taste as kind of fruity though some may say difrent but all in all quite pleasent . out of the 2x 3g bags one of them weighed just short of the 3gand one weighed just over so total took it to the 6g so carnt really complain. all in all im happy with the purchase and total price inc the extra postage still is a good value. i might try a difrent one next time with higher % cbd content if you wish to watch my video review then please go to this link hear , https://youtu.be/O8-9FLKedqg"
"Quick service, easy payment, discreet postage. Already planted and seeding- and sent extra seeds too. Will definitely use again"
"Great service as always I have not been disappointed with anything I have tried over ten different items with the exception of still awaiting seeds whether they come from a different place apart from that 5 star service to the team ."
"Very smooth and not over powering could smoke this all day 10/10"
"Bought the snow blower and really didn't do anything waste off money more than anything alothough the CBD buds are on form so not all bad"
"Only ordered one seed. Was given a free seed. Northern lights (xecellent). White hunder just didn't do any thing. Jack Herrera doing really good. Thanks gonna have a good smoke. Nice one. From me"
"I can't put no stars. Which is what I want to put. I got sent a voucher for a discount which I tried to use an on the check out got told it was invalid m. When I spoke to someone at ice head they said, I can't use the voucher. Not happy with this reply"
"Error on website mucked my order up so I didn't receive correct amount of items, tried to sort it with them on live chat and got ignored for 20 mins then just spoken to rude and they didn't offer to help sort the problem or anything. Not even offered refund which I would have taken!"
"I purchased two different products. One of the products they sold me, they didn't actually have any left to sell. So they sent me two of the same product, no discount codes or vouchers or anything to make up for their blunder, just a leaflet on how amazing their products and website is. Well, your website sucks, it lets people purchase out of stock items, sort it out."
"8/10 I bought orange bud and it was nice but the next time I bought it and has continued to be different and nothing like the first orange bud I got."
"Thank you very much for the speedy delivery.Helps very much with my anxiety 😊"
"I usually purchase the cbd tincture 600mg, however I’ve read up on the isolate and thought I’d give it ago. I ordered 1 gram and although it came in a small bottle I only need to use a very small amount. I find rubbing it on my gums has had the best & quickest effect. I suffer with fibromyalgia & CFS/ME, as well as M. H. And I’m definitely impressed. I will be ordering this again."
"prices are mismarked on the website. if you see something you like and think it's a great price then expect to get 1/3 of what you ordered of it. when you buy 3.5g you'll get 1.5g as a like for like replacement due to their crappy math skills. rude and unhelpful support staff on complaining. in the end not resolved so unable to do business with these muppets."
"Good service and quick delivery. I will be ordering again"
"Very good service. Had to contact because I ordered over Xmas period and they were closed but overall great company very trustworthy and will be using again very soon"
"doesn't matter that the delivery was good, or on time, or anything. if you're selling me something that's obviously just not going to have a euphoric upper effect, then you're not a good service, and you're getting 1 star. take it off the market and stop extorting money from people who remember the old days."
"This is the best hemp derivatives shop I ever try. Fast delivery, a dedicated customer service and wide products range makes them lead the UK market under my experience. Thank you, keep it up."
ICE Headshop is rated 4.77 based on 2,637 reviews