ICE Headshop Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
It has purposeful medicinal properties when mixed with cough mixture will sustain your life as a smoker and I believe this ought to be used in cancer ♋ research. with respect from Mycarion Skystones. I.Q of 172 and Bio -chemistry certificate winner
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service
Great product that arrived fast. Thanks
Spot on
Excellent service & very fast delivery
Company is by far the best I've ever used. Everytime I order, it's here the very next day. Can't thank them enough.
Seeds arrived pretty dammed quick and great that I didn't have to sign as the other two outlets wanted me to do so. I do not have WiFi and cannot use the library, so whilst on a survey of the Clyde Fjord used the b&b I was staying at and could not have gotten home to sign in time had you stipulated for me to do so. Expect more orders. Merci beaucoup!
pow 2 much improved and great delivery service
They have the best CBD products Have tried many brands Fast delivery Happy Ice shop
Very reliable easy site to use. Sweets are a nice bonus but the free seed is a great perk for buying through this site. Highly recommend
Great product and service
Fast excellent service I'll check in again when THC becomes legal!
just got my order ov the kerra white thunder seed and got a nice free super iced grapefruit and a bag ov haribos nice one
Honestly one of the best shops around!! Nice and discreet packaging for the snuff powders, which sent the best but could do with some more tweaking. Just orderd some auto critical seeds befor the weekend come Monday they were shipped the next three germinating in the cupboard. And got three free seeds too. I salute you ICE head
lovely jubbly
This shop is truly great. Very good pricing, very good customer support, fast delivery times, and great products.
Very good
Great quality product, very fast delivery, 5 stars.
Amazing, had a problem one time and was sorted very quickly and even some extras in my order, never can fault best customer service about
Excellent