ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
"Great customer service! The 100mg cbd product I ordered was out of stock so they sent me the 300mg. I will recommend. Thank you"
"Very good and reasonably priced ."
"Good customer service.and quick delivery."
"Really great products! Nice to get the chill without the high. Lemon haze is smooth as and a great smoke 👍"
"Prompt delivery and decent prices"
"Great products and service."
"3rd time ordering seeds. Good quality with excellent results. Prompt delivery, have used tracked and free post not tracked, either way items arrived safe and in discreet packages. Love the little packet of sweets that comes with the seeds. :-)"
"Thanks for my product."
"Speedy and helpful!"
"Quick delivery"
"No issue with the price as you get bonus points to use and get discount, Delivery was next day which was very good. Also spoke on phone as it was first time buying with ice head shop and very polite and helpful, And the things i bought from here was great will be ordering again from here."
"No issues what so ever. Fast delivery packed well and a quality product. I will be ordering again"
"Good site, great products, fast service and sending...."
"Great service.there was an item missing from my order,got in contact and the were quick to reply and sorted the issue out quickly.👍👍"
"Delivered next day. No fuss."
"Ice is the best,but wish these buds had thc. Hayho make do with what you can.fantastic service,prompt. Cant find any thing to complain about (apart from the law).love you ice headsx"
"Fast delivery, no complaints."
"Free seed and a bag of sweets. Always extras, great prices, discounts, and useful points off future orders. Service like you only get in Devon. Proper job."
"Spot on service fast delivery I would recommend this company for your collection"
"Quick delivery, Nice discount."
ICE Headshop is rated 4.77 based on 2,603 reviews