iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre

My property sold for £139K, only for the buyer to back out!! In the end, I had to sell for a much lower price of £110K. One would expect all necessary checks to be in place before accepting a bid!

Once the Sale was agreed, the after sales team did a great job in chasing to conclusion. (Regular emails and follow-up calls)
Very good service, kept in touch regularly via telephone and email to update us of the progress. Highly recommend and very happy with service. Thanks.
Hi iamsold,
We bought 215 Dragon Lane at your auction recently.
All of your staff were really very helpful. *****
The legal pack already prepared was good too.*****
Navigation on website was a pain as the "accept" sign on the cookies info wouldnt go away, no matter how often we clicked it. *
£5000 +vat fee was over the top. *
Thanks
Cath and Will
I had some issues with the purchase were the owner had died so this slowed the sale. I had a call to tell me this but was told I would hear from them regular but this did not happen. my biggest concern was making sure the deal is done in the allotted time I stressed this to the team they said if I were to purchase they would keep up date with me in order to see how much progress I was making but again this did not happen. I once had a query were I was told someone would get back to me but they didn't. I don't have any complaints but a little more communication would have made the service more pleasant.
Should have been completed in four weeks was more like 3 months, I would have thought you would check out the seller of a pdoperty before put there house up for auction .We the purchaser have had no refund for waiting, or a letter of apology. Very dissapointed .
Thank you for taking the time to provide iam-sold with your feedback.

From reviewing this file I can see that an unexpected issue arose during the progression which prevented the exchange deadlines that yourself and the vendor agreed to, from being achieved.

Unfortunately with any transaction matters can arise that are beyond our control as an auction service provider, however, I can see that your Sales Progressor used every endeavour to assist you fully and kept you updated throughout. I also note that you were given the option to withdraw from the transaction with a full refund of your non-refundable reservation fee, however you confirmed you wished to proceed.

I am sorry that matters took longer than expected and I apoligise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kindest Regards

Iam-sold Ltd
I have nothing but praise for the conveyancing team that dealt with the sale of my property. They were very proficient and extremely pleasant.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Margaret. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
We enjoyed the show around with the the estate agent and was excellent. When dealing with the auctioneer he was most supportive and directed us both at each step. He helped point us in the right direction, was very informative when we needed more advice, very friendly and quick to respond back to the both of us. Extremely happy and a great service provided by the I am Sold.
I feel IAM did a good job of keeping me posted throughout the time between purchase and completion. However the modern auction method was not an enjoyable experience. It left us feeling worried and concerned before the sale was finally agreed. We would far rather have gone through a standard sale.
Dear Geoff,

Thank you for your review.

Whilst we appreciate the Modern Method of Auction does not suit every persons needs, we aim to ensure full transparency, speed and security at all times.

I have found that your purchase was completed very quickly with minimum problems so we are delighted that it has ran smoothly.

All the very best for the future.

Dean
IAM Sold
Was informed the house had been cleared by the seller as per contract only to find the property still full of possessions
Dear Jonathan,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the final outcome. Whilst we do strive to get things right first time, we apologise that we were not able to this on this occasion and the information received and provided to you was incorrect.

However, we pride ourselves in building trust by delivering an excellent service to our customers.

If you wish to discuss this matter further and have us look into your file then please feel free to contact us on 0191 6593209 or email at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk and one our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Dean
IAM Sold
I was totally satisfied with the service I got.They kept me up to date all the time with the sale of my house. Would definitely recommend to others. First rate company. Would definitely use again. Could not find any faults at all.Top class.Ian Stewart.
Dear Ian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback, we really appreciate this.

It is fantastic that you were totally satisfied with the service that you received and that you were kept updated throughout your transaction.

We are elated that you would use our company again and thank you so much for your recommendation.

We look forward to working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
The whole process was very efficient and effective. I was given regular updates from the team at IAM Sold and when the property was sold, the process went through to completion within the required time period. Would recommend and use again
Dear David,

We are elated with your review, it is great to hear that you would recommend our service to other customers.

The team aim to ensure that you are updated throughout your transaction and it is fantastic that the property completed on time.

Good luck for the future.

IAM Sold
We were kept informed about how things were going all along the way. We would recommend this method of selling a property if no chain is involved.
Dear Brenda,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is wonderful to hear that you have been updated throughout your transaction.

Thank you for your recommendation.

IAM Sold
IAM Sold, was very professional during the process of buying the property. They kept us updated throughout all the process and also they advise us what will be the next step in the process. We as very skeptic because this is our thirst buy, but we received a lot of support along the way from them.
The fee is expensive, but frankly is worth. Thank you very much IAM Sold for all your assistance.

Highly recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review, we really appreciate this.

It is fantastic that you have had a great experience with us,

We are happy to hear that you were kept well informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold and that you were supported throughout your journey. We understand that selling a property can be very stressful so we're glad that we helped you through this process.

Best wishes for the future,

Staff efficient and helpful
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is great that you found our staff efficient and helpful.

GREAT SERVICE
Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are delighted that you had a great service and are wishing you all the best for the future.

Kind regards,

IAM Sold
At every level Michelle was excellent. Her advice to me was precise and informative. She was always prompt when communicating and explained each stage of the process with great clarity. Her personable manner is encouraging and she has been a pleasure to work with.
Best Wishes, Alan Daggers.
Dear Mr Daggers,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your 5 star review and great feedback.

It is fantastic that you found Michelle excellent at every level, I will be sure to pass over your feedback to her she will be thrilled.

Michelle is one of our more experienced members of staff and it is fabulous that you have benefited from her impeccable service.

Good luck for the future.

IAM Sold
Really great service and communication
Dear Sukhdeo,

Thank you for your review.

It is great that you received a great service.

NOT REALLY SURE WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DID
We are sorry to see that you are unhappy with the service you have received. Whilst we do strive to get things right first time, we apologize that we were not able to this time.

However, we pride ourselves in building trust by delivering an excellent service to our customers and your feedback comments are concerning to us. Please contact us to discuss this matter further either by email: CustomerServices@iam-sold.co.uk or by telephone: 0191 6053209 so we may look into this matter further.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Team IAM Sold
5 star excellent service was provided through the complete prccess👍
Dear Sadawar,

Thank you again for your kind words, its great that you received a 5 star excellent service from our team.

I have sent you a link to ensure that your excellent comment reflects your score if you could change it please that would be so nice.

All the best.

Customer Service Team IAM Sold
Regular communications. Arranged and managed comms with the solicitors. Charges reasonable.
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time out to provide your feedback, it is always appreciated.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold