I Love Wallpaper Reviews

of reviewers recommend I Love Wallpaper
Read I Love Wallpaper Reviews

sales@ilovewallpaper.co.uk

Tell us how I Love Wallpaper made you happy
My package was left in the garden as opposed to being left with a neighbour or redelivered and no tracking service was available so I had to chase to find out why the package was late. The response was that after less that a month the driver could not recall how the delivery was made and Covid (October 2021) was cited as the reason why the package was not hand delivered. this is a shame because the designs are good, but this level of ambivalent customer service is unacceptable, dishonest and untrustworthy. I am still chasing for resolution.
They posted the wall paper swiftly but it was the worse quality paper EVER, it creased it ripped it’s so thin, avoid the marble paper I’m gutted as I had planned to do another wall with it but I’m going to look else where
Beautiful wallpaper
Love the quality of the paper. High service standards. Arrived very quickly after ordering and packaged safely. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service quick delivery
I Love Wallpaper 5 star review on 17th October 2021
Customer service is outstanding and delivery is within 3 days. Any problems are dealt with on the same day and they really listen to their customers. First time ordering and would recommend to others.
So easy start to finish. My Grandson loves his new wallpaper. So much to choose from
Love my wallpaper looks much more expensive than it was and went on so easily perfect
I Love Wallpaper 5 star review on 11th October 2021
I absolutely love my wallpaper - it’s just so homely and makes the room comfortable, cosy and classy ❤️
I Love Wallpaper 5 star review on 11th October 2021
Great variety of quality wallpaper at a great price, quick delivery
A very quick and speedy process and delivery
Fast service, easy to order, nice quality, beautiful pattern
I Love Wallpaper 5 star review on 10th October 2021
Brilliant service
Outstanding service from ordering until delivery, definitely order and highly recommend I Love Wallpaper to family and friends 😀
The paper was quite thin and ripped easily
Absolutely beautiful wallpaper, great quality paper and very stylish. Delivery was quick and when I needed more rolls of the same shade/ batch, they arrived very promptly. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. I love the wallpaper I bought and it is of very good quality!!
Love the design of this wallpaper! Very happy with it 😊
I Love Wallpaper 5 star review on 9th October 2021
Delivery was quick and great quality
Excellent service needed 2 extra rolls once My decorater had started got them to me Next day
I Love Wallpaper is rated 4.67 based on 5,698 reviews