I Love Wallpaper Reviews

of reviewers recommend I Love Wallpaper
Read I Love Wallpaper Reviews

sales@ilovewallpaper.co.uk

Tell us how I Love Wallpaper made you happy
I absolutely love my wall paper. the quality is amazing and I am now looking at paper for my other rooms
Excellent service, price, product and finish. Very pleased.
Ordered and received wallpaper. Wanted to return one roll and followed returns procedure which is you pay £6 to Hermes and drop in at Hermes shop and Hermes deliver to I Love Wallpaper. My return has gone missing and I Love Wallpaper want nothing to do with this despite Hermes being their delivery partner and accepted my return form etc, so I am now £28 out of pocket. Hermes impossible to contact by any means. I Love Wallpaper Customer Service incredibly unhelpful. I got conflicting information and fobbed off each time I called. Unwilling to help despite accepting my return. I Love Wallpaper state on their website "Fill in Hermes' easy online returns form and follow the instructions. You have the option to take your parcel to a nearby drop-off point or arrange a collection from your home or work. We'll take care of the rest!" I Love Wallpaper do not "take care of the rest", they don't want anything to do with you once they have your money. Beware!
The Abel wallpaper in cream has now been hung and it looks even better than I thought it would.
Very happy with your company
Very easy to order and delivery was quick
Website was easy to use. Huge selection of wallpaper, easy to order. Very satisfied with the quality and service.
I have just received my first order, I'm over the moon! We chose a fabulous floral paper for a feature wall & it looks even better when I opened the box than the online picture! The packaging is fab too! Thank you! 😊
Great choice, fast delivery
Very easy to find different designs on the website. Easy to check out and quick delivery that was kept up to date through email
Very happy with quality of the wallpaper again and fast delivery ordered a sample and it’s a good size
Speedy service, ordered Friday night, arrived Sunday morning.
Extremely efficient delivery both for sample and for rolls of wallpaper. Haven’t hung paper yet but impressed by speed of delivery.
I Love Wallpaper is the best choices to find what ever wallpaper you are looking for. They have wallpapers to suit ever taste, absolutely love them😍😊
I Love Wallpaper 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Exceptional Service thankyou w.s.
Have not hung the wallpaper yet so can’t comment that but was very disappointed with some of the samples as you pay a fair amount for them and more for postage and they didn’t even send the right wallpaper! Order was processed and sent promptly though.
Very helpful and quick delivery
Superb quality and service
The wall paper arrived very quickly and is of really good quality
This is the first time I have used a wall mural. It was exactly as described and so easy to hang. Will come to you first next time I need wallpaper. Great delivery service too.
I Love Wallpaper is rated 4.67 based on 5,580 reviews