I Love Wallpaper Reviews

of reviewers recommend I Love Wallpaper
Read I Love Wallpaper Reviews

sales@ilovewallpaper.co.uk

Tell us how I Love Wallpaper made you happy
The wallpaper is great and looks like the real thing. Near perfect!.
I recently ordered 2 lots of samples- they came very quickly. From these samples i chose 2 designs- very good quality. I had a delivery issue with my last order- i emailed and let them know and it was sorted in a few hours and my wallpaper came the next day. I will definitely be ordering from here again.
My experience with I love wallpaper was really good. My order came before expected which was amazing as we could get our decorating done before we were expecting too! Also the paper was beautiful the design isvamazing
Liked wallpaper but one roll had little wholes in.
Good service but let down on the delivery, told it would arrive on the Monday but it arrived at 3.30 on the Tuesday too late for the decorator & cost us another days work.
Thank you for your 5* review. Kind regards, Thomas I Love Wallpaper Customer Service Team
Saw the wallpaper i wanted,ordering was easy,,fast delivery.highly recommend.
Not used yet but very happy with the print and quality
Very good service. Received earlier than expected.
amazing wallpaper!!!
Love the print, just would of liked the thickness to be more substantial. Quick delivery and great communication. Recommend this company
Wallpaper arrived on time. Well packed. Found a few white dots on paper looked like small faults and wallpaper paste shows at edges and is hard to remove. Effect of paper is Good just dissapointed with paste Mark's
Really nice look, was worried it would look too patterned/uniform but im impressed it looks really good
Easy to order and quick delivery, wallpaper was abit thin but looks lovely up & the matching paint
First roll went up lovely but second roll was not matching until we realised that the pattern meant we lost a lot of paper and therefore we needed to use part of the third roll looks nice once up but glad we ordered 3 rolls when really it should only have needed 2
Excellent fast service although expensive in comparison with buying same wallpaper from shops.
Nice wallpaper
I was very happy with my experience with I love wallpaper. The sample was sent out quickly and was a good size to make a judgment on. The order of wallpaper arrived swiftly and on time and our newly decorated bedroom looks fantastic. I would use this company again.
Service excellent, wallpaper good quality looks fantastic on the wall
Great wallpaper & excellent service
Lovely quality wallpaper and lits of choice fast delivery
I Love Wallpaper is rated 4.67 based on 5,580 reviews