Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I was expecting much more than just a brief script about the bridge. Not satisfy, regret buying it.
Hi, thank you for your messsage and I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the script. If you could send an email to support@hypnoticworld.com, we will refund the order and see if any updates can be made to the script.
I have not really found a script yet that I have used.
Okish not sure I will use again driving lessons script was long and boring does anybody quality control these prior to publishing
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your review regarding the hypnosis script. I have asked our script writing team to check the script content and see if it can be revised, taking account of your feedback. I will let you know if and when a new version of the script is available to view.
Sadly Hypnotic World no longer wants customers. I was a victim of credit card fraud in 2016, over $5000.00 in fraud was charged to my account. My credit card was frozen and this effected payment to Hypnotic World, as well as many other businesses. It took months to sort this out. I had no problem resolving payment with those other companies and continue to do business with them 2.5 years later. I had been a customer with HW prior to 2016 and was very satisfied.

In 2019 I attempted to sign up with HW and was refused. I reached out to service and was informed :
Hi Patricia

Thanks for your email and I'm sorry you weren't able to contact us at the time.

I can see that you attempted to sign up but it looks as though your card details were blocked due to a previous disputed charge in 2016.

Unfortunately we are unable to take further payments from your account.

Warmest regards
Faith

Hypnotic World Limited
Registered in England. Reg.No.5923410

Apparently I am on a black list. I have reached out to customer service again and have not received any response. I have attempted to reach someone by phone, apparently the phone message system is not set up.
The quality of playback is poor. Cannot adjust the volume and cannot save to downloads in iTunes.
was too simple
Hi Umair, thank you for your message. I wonder if you could send an email to our support team at support@hypnoticworld.com and we can see if any changes can be made to the item(s) that you ordered.
the info on hypnosis an mediumship was very disapointing an rather ill informed hope your other hypnosis scripts are better researched with no bias toward so called truths
I was not pleased with the two scripts I purchased. I thought they were short, cheesy and not of good quality.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order. If you could send an email to support@hypnoticworld.com we will see if the items need to be updated and issue a refund for you.
Unfortunately the script had several words missing & misinterpretations
Hi, I wonder if you could send an email to support@hypnoticworld.com with the name of the item in the order. Our team will take a look at the script and send an updated version to you.
Delivery was fine, but the quality of the script was very poor.
Hi Mandy, Thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order. If you could email us at support@hypnoticworld.com with the name of the script, we can see if any changes need to be made and issue you with a refund for your order.
I brought a Mp3 bundle for $25 [give or take a few cents] the script was not a hypnosis but NLP I do not like NLP and that is the reason I purchased a hypnosis Mp3 makes seance yes. Well they have a PHONY money back policy! like I say I brought a bundle 3 pack all designed to support the main mp3, the NLP one! I ask for a refund and was give a refund for one of the three they stated as there was nothing wrong with the others in their eyes I WAS IN-TILED TO A REFUND ON THEM! Like what I paid for a bundle, I expected a refund for on the bundle as that was what I brought! I was a paying subscriber at the time so I canceled I cannot do business with unethical people.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.47 based on 321 reviews