Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The quality of the script was far less than I had anticipated. However, I needed a few ideas and a starting point, so to speak. In that case it was barely acceptable.
Being a member of hypnotic world is worth it for newbies but once you have experience I think its expensive and its better to produce your own scripts
I have used a few of the hypnosis tracks and although they do help me get into a deep state of relaxation they absolutely do NOT provide any sort of symptom relief from physical ailments even with very regular, consistent use. I would recommend this hypnosis site for relaxation .purposes but nothing more.
I am wading my way through the information for module one. A little surprised at the outset to be given advice about music to use, registering for tax, how to advertise etc. which I had expected on last module. I am assuming that writing comprehensively about minutiae of running the business is designed to speak to sub Conscious mind so there is a visualisation by the learner of the end result. Not sure that any UK residents undergoing hypnotherapy will be au fait with reciting the pledge of allegiance as mentioned. A nursery rhyme may be ?
I haven't had time to play it much but I sure hope it helps. Sorry I can't give more information.
The recording is undoubtedly excellent but its a bit long. Also i had reported that there was some noise with the recording, which hinders the relaxation, but till date i haven't received a solution.
Hi Harshree, thank you for your feedback. I will pass your comments onto our audio production team so that they can see if changes can be made to the recording, or if it can be re-recorded. If a new version becomes available it will be sent to you once it has been recorded. If you have any further questions, please let us know.
I used this script for a recording and did not get the result I was looking for, my client liked the words and all- but found it too hard to focus on the steps for breathing.
Didn't expect only can download 10 scripts a day, as I didn't see this when I purchase. The quality of some reference, like the letters, is too simple. Though there are some good quality scripts, appreciate the good ones.
The first mp3 I purchased I really liked. The man who spoke on it had a very slow calming voice. It was very relaxing and what I would expect from a hypnosis take. The 2nd one I ordered I didn't like it at all. Too much talking at the beginning. Takes a long time to address the subject. The speaking was very fast and rushed at times. Not relaxing at all!
Outdated data protection info on site. Nothing I cannot find for free!
Hi, sorry to hear about the information, I will pass your comment onto our content team to see if updates can be made.
I only wanted a one off screed and found that hypnotic world picked it for me and I didn't find it was helpful.
The recording it self was brilliant Done everything it was supposed to do However I ordered the MP3 version so I could use my phone to listen to the recording as I don’t have a disc player or a computer. However after 7 days it wouldn’t let me use the recording anymore I emailed and they extended for a further 7 days but then it wouldn’t play again They said to download onto a computer which I explained I didn’t have one I didn’t get a reply so I give up using it but they should let you no before you purchase that in fact you cannot just use on a phone .
Hi, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear of the download problem you experienced. If you could sent an email to support@hypnoticworld.com, we can send a permanent copy of the MP3(s) for you to listen to on your phone.
I’m not sure what I’m actually paying for. I was distracted by some personal issues, and now need to be refreshed. Would appreciate it if you could re- orient me. Thanks! Marty Grist
The purchase is ok, but i think the price was to high.
Good scripts, but rather brief
it didn't that's why i canceled
Very helpful.
I was able to find some inductions that were good, but many that I thought were sketchy. The problem with"sketchy" is that one fills them in with the usual induction material, and learns little new. My objective in signing up for hypnotic world was to learn approaches that I had not seen or used before; learn techniques that could be used in special situations. Etc. My lack of enthusiasm, abetted by the fact that I'm very busy, is the reason I've not used the site much. I'll try to use it more, and perhaps I'll change my mind. This was not meant to be a criticism of the material on the site.
The strength of Hypnotic World is the variety and volume of available scripts. I have found that I have to do a lot of searching to find something that suits me, and then I always end up adapting it/altering things to suit my style better. I'm happy to do this, though, and it provides a great springboard with new ideas to incorporate into my practice.
Every time I make a purchase from Hypnotic World, I'm amazed at how expensive it is. It doesn't matter if I pay for a subscription and then pay per script, or if I just pay per script, it's no longer something that I find useful. I can understand why you would offer this service because hypnotherapy services on their own do not pay the bills. However, you are banking on the insecurities of hypnotists the world over who prefer to have a script as security rather than just adjusting the script to each individual, unique client. I wish you well but I won't be purchasing from you again. All the best.
Hi Katrine,
Thank you for your comments and I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order. Please note that if you have a membership, you do not need to pay for scripts individually. If this is the case, please send and email to support@hypnoticworld.com and we can arrange a refund for any scripts ordered separately whilst you were a member.
Adam