Hypnotic World Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

How would you rate Hypnotic World?

Susan Simon

I misunderstood that this was an MP3. I thought it was a pdf
Hi Susan, we do offer PDF versions of the scripts featured in the hypnosis MP3s. If you could send us an email to support@hypnoticworld.com with the name of the MP3 that you ordered, we should be able to sort this for you.
Teddie Drumm
Verified Buyer

WHEN I NEED A SPECIFY SCRIPT ,I POPED OF AND EMAIL AND RECEIVED A PROMPT REPLY WITH A SCRIPT TO FOLLOW.I FIND YOU CAN USE AS A TEMPLEPLATE AND MODEL FOR CLIENT REQUIREMENTS, I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RECOMMENDING THIS SITE
Suhail Jarroush

Great scripts
Silka Slavin
Verified Buyer

It brought back to life my hypnotic skills
Adrian Booth
Verified Buyer

Easy to find the resource I was looking for
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of scripts. Happy to answer any questions. I don't see how anything so good could be improved.
Lindsey Crossley
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed the workshop, it was great to meet other students on the course. The venue was very good although the I won't be going to this particular venue again, this travel distance makes it a little unpractical for me.
I enjoyed the one to one hypnosis sessions, I wasn't as keen on the group session.
Gerry Kelly
Verified Buyer

Never took down the script and the time expired. One email later and problem solved.
Michael Bisling
Verified Buyer

It SAS vers easy to work with the script
Frank Jockel
Verified Buyer

I am an experienced hypnotherapist who needed a script for an area I usually don't treat. The script from Hypnotic World suited my requirements perfectly and did the job. I'm very happy to recommend them.
Richard Godlesky
Verified Buyer

it didn't that's why i canceled
Noel
Unverified Reviewer

I brought a Mp3 bundle for $25 [give or take a few cents] the script was not a hypnosis but NLP I do not like NLP and that is the reason I purchased a hypnosis Mp3 makes seance yes. Well they have a PHONY money back policy! like I say I brought a bundle 3 pack all designed to support the main mp3, the NLP one! I ask for a refund and was give a refund for one of the three they stated as there was nothing wrong with the others in their eyes I WAS IN-TILED TO A REFUND ON THEM! Like what I paid for a bundle, I expected a refund for on the bundle as that was what I brought! I was a paying subscriber at the time so I canceled I cannot do business with unethical people.
Brian Thomas

Easy access.
Mary Tierney

Very helpful.
Verified Buyer

I purchased a monthly subscription and find the scripts to be very helpful in giving me ideas for how to write my own scripts. I am just starting out as a hypnotherapist and Hypnotic World scripts cover a wide range of subjects and are generally well written.
Paul King
Verified Buyer

I purchased the modules because I like the flexibility of distance learning. I have undertaken many distance learning courses in the past, and I recognise a good course when I see one. The module content is engaging and informative and the quality of the modules in terms of presentation is good. Correspondence with Hypnotic World has been excellent. So far I am very impressed.
M Van Hummel
Verified Buyer

after a complain the wright service thank you For that.
Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order. Faith has sent an email with details of your order - if you don't receive this, please let us know at support@hypnoticworld.com.
Best regards,
Adam
Verified Buyer

Purchased and listened to Overcoming Sugar Addiction and it absolutely crushed my cravings for candy and sweets.
Carolyn Tozer
Verified Buyer

Range of products to consult/use
Nancy Nelson
Verified Buyer

Took almost a month to receive order. Am not happy with cd I have several other better done. Will not use you again!

WHY do you think I'd change my review just because you said "I sorry" no change!!!!!!
Hi Nancy,
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order - if you would like to email support@hypnoticworld.com regarding returning the CD, we can issue a refund for the order.
Regards,