Hypnotic World Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

How would you rate Hypnotic World ?

Tony
"Great website. Easy to navigate. Excellent scripts. Easy to find. Nice hypnotic community :)"
Ray
"I have used the scripts for many years and they have helped me enormously in my work as a hypnotherapist"
"I am currently taking the Advanced Hypnotherapy class from Bunny Vreeland and I LOVE the scripts and the availability of them! I have downoaded my 'cap' for being a member almost every week and have a massive collection already! Although I am looking to speacialize in the journey to the other side (helping clients achieve a peaceful 'graduation') I look forward to bnfitting from the plethora of scripts available at this time!"
"Outdated data protection info on site. Nothing I cannot find for free!"
Hi, sorry to hear about the information, I will pass your comment onto our content team to see if updates can be made.
"was too simple"
Hi Umair, thank you for your message. I wonder if you could send an email to our support team at support@hypnoticworld.com and we can see if any changes can be made to the item(s) that you ordered.
"Very impressed with the speed my course books and other literature were delivered. A quick flick through the eight modules looks as if the course content will be varied and interesting. Only completed Module 1 so far, but I found the content easy to follow and understand, and the case histories are helpful in understanding how the principles work in practice. Looking forward to discovering more as I progress. I have no hesitation in recommending Hypnotic World to any would - be hypnotherapist of the future."
"Very pleased with Hypnotic World."
"I was able to stop those desires and use that time to do other things. It worked well for me"
"Nicely written scripts that are adaptable for different styles of hypnosis."
"the info on hypnosis an mediumship was very disapointing an rather ill informed hope your other hypnosis scripts are better researched with no bias toward so called truths"
"Anazing range of great acripts. They have been so helpful as I start my training in hypnotherapy. So glad I found your website."
"Love hypnotic world!! Couldn’t praise the staff too much!!"
"I have downloaded a few scripts for re-writing to fit my clients. For the most part the scripts are good. However, I find myself changing all the negative suggestions to positive ones. I am a glass half full person who likes to work on what something is, rather than what it is not. One script, for nail-biting, was so negative I just tossed it aside and started from scratch, If anyone wants a personal, positive, progressive, nail-biting cessation script, let me know."
"I only wanted a one off screed and found that hypnotic world picked it for me and I didn't find it was helpful."
"Very good quality"
"These scripts are fabulous Have used severeal now very successfully Best website I have seen for scripts and passing the word Thank you so much Sue"
"I love Hypnotic Workd and Would recomend it as well, its been really helpful and i am really enjoying looking through the diffent scripts to be able to personalise for my clients, there are many to look through on alldiffernt types of topics and each topic has a few to look through and choose from which helps to taylor to the subject in hand."
"My experience in purchasing from hypnotic world was excellent. I immediately received the information I wanted in these few people are friendly to deal with. Thanks for a great experience"
"Very well structured course - challenging and demanding. Really tests that you are understanding what you are learning and can apply it professionally."
"First class service. First class course"
"Fantastic resourses with great feedback after each module. My tutor is always quick in returning my emails and it seems that no question is too silly. If you’re thinking about studying hypnotherapy at your own speed with excellent back up then this is the course for you. I researched for 3 months online and concluded this would be my best option - I was NOT wrong."
"The script solved the issue I was dealing with."
Hypnotic World is rated 4.42 based on 202 reviews