Hypnotic World Reviews

97 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Hypnotic World?

Noel
Unverified Reviewer

I brought a Mp3 bundle for $25 [give or take a few cents] the script was not a hypnosis but NLP I do not like NLP and that is the reason I purchased a hypnosis Mp3 makes seance yes. Well they have a PHONY money back policy! like I say I brought a bundle 3 pack all designed to support the main mp3, the NLP one! I ask for a refund and was give a refund for one of the three they stated as there was nothing wrong with the others in their eyes I WAS IN-TILED TO A REFUND ON THEM! Like what I paid for a bundle, I expected a refund for on the bundle as that was what I brought! I was a paying subscriber at the time so I canceled I cannot do business with unethical people.
Brian Thomas

Easy access.
Mary Tierney

Very helpful.
Verified Buyer

I purchased a monthly subscription and find the scripts to be very helpful in giving me ideas for how to write my own scripts. I am just starting out as a hypnotherapist and Hypnotic World scripts cover a wide range of subjects and are generally well written.
Paul King
Verified Buyer

I purchased the modules because I like the flexibility of distance learning. I have undertaken many distance learning courses in the past, and I recognise a good course when I see one. The module content is engaging and informative and the quality of the modules in terms of presentation is good. Correspondence with Hypnotic World has been excellent. So far I am very impressed.
M Van Hummel
Verified Buyer

after a complain the wright service thank you For that.
Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order. Faith has sent an email with details of your order - if you don't receive this, please let us know at support@hypnoticworld.com.
Best regards,
Adam
Verified Buyer

Purchased and listened to Overcoming Sugar Addiction and it absolutely crushed my cravings for candy and sweets.
Carolyn Tozer
Verified Buyer

Range of products to consult/use
Nancy Nelson
Verified Buyer

Took almost a month to receive order. Am not happy with cd I have several other better done. Will not use you again!

WHY do you think I'd change my review just because you said "I sorry" no change!!!!!!
Hi Nancy,
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order - if you would like to email support@hypnoticworld.com regarding returning the CD, we can issue a refund for the order.
Regards,
Adam
Lorraine Ashby
Verified Buyer

Bought the gastric band manual. To be honest I felt it was most definitely overpriced at £55! There is just as much of the information in it for free on the internet. I was expecting something that would teach me something new. Sadly I feel I overpaid for very little ! Bit miffed and disappointed really as hypnotic world have always been excellent for scripts and information.
Verified Buyer

My 10 year old has always wet the bed more than once a night, since using this stop bed wetting session she has wet 5 times in just over a month.
Ian Bingham
Verified Buyer

I found the course text books really good, very well laid out and easy to work with.
Kim Depenbrok
Verified Buyer

The scripts are very helpful as a starting point but I don't suggest they be used alone. They must be altered to fit your client. I rewrite mine to be more positive and I use the "you" word instead of the "I" word. Such as, "Imagine a beautiful light " rather than "I want you to imagine a beautiful light". I was taught that if you use the "I want you to" phrase the client is doing it for you and not for themselves. Otherwise the scripts are very helpful.
Jessica Cleland
Verified Buyer

I've been a certified hypnotherapist for 10 years and have been relying on the same scripts and methods. Many of these were outdated and boring. When I found Hypnotic World, it was like hitting a jackpot! The scripts are all so amazing and engaging and I've had nothing but positive feedback from clients. Hypnotic World is an awesome resource for me to have access to and I look forward to increasing my repertoire!
Inga Soerlie
Verified Buyer

Love the website and the skrifts ????????
Rebecca Jones
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery of course material. Test papers reviewed and answered promptly and friendly staff always on hand to answer any questions.
Ronald Grillo
Verified Buyer

The general nature of the "Losing a Pet Hypnosis Script" is good. However, for me, I changed all the impersonal parts to make them personalized. For example:
I changed "your beloved pet," "your pet," "without it," "Your pet," "Them," "It," and
used (Name of pet), he/she, him/her.
Verified Buyer

Have listened to the hypnotic lapband cd for only a week and have lost 2kilos already
very happy

Gewoon super
Deborah Jones
Verified Buyer

All my items have been received in a timely manner and met my expectations. I would give a 5 if when you make a purchase on line you get an acknowledgement message saying your payment has been accepted and your order is complete. It doesn't do this currently and leaves you wondering if the transaction has gone through or not.
Hi Deborah, Thank you for your message - we have looked at this issue and, hopefully, it is now fixed. If you do order again and the confirmation screen does not appear, please let us know and we will look into this further. Regards, Adam
Hypnotic World is rated 4.48 based on 97 reviews