Hypnotic World Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

How would you rate Hypnotic World?

Verified Buyer

WHEN I NEED A SPECIFY SCRIPT ,I POPED OF AND EMAIL AND RECEIVED A PROMPT REPLY WITH A SCRIPT TO FOLLOW.I FIND YOU CAN USE AS A TEMPLEPLATE AND MODEL FOR CLIENT REQUIREMENTS, I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RECOMMENDING THIS SITE
Jessica Cleland
Jessica Cleland
Verified Buyer

I've been a certified hypnotherapist for 10 years and have been relying on the same scripts and methods. Many of these were outdated and boring. When I found Hypnotic World, it was like hitting a jackpot! The scripts are all so amazing and engaging and I've had nothing but positive feedback from clients. Hypnotic World is an awesome resource for me to have access to and I look forward to increasing my repertoire!

Gewoon super
Jennifer
Verified Buyer

I purchased three scripts last week from Hypnotic World. After submitting payment for the scripts I was told I would receive an email for the downloads. I never received that email, and therefore didn't have access to the scripts.

Item# script-304;HW-172.5.80.99, 2 item(s) (Cart #95711)
Item# script-1350;script-718;HW-24.124.100.132
Hi Jennifer, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the scripts - it looks as though a mistake in the email address prevented the order emails being sent. I have emailed all of the scripts in your order to you. If you have not received these, please let me know at faith@hypnoticworld.com

Scripts are good
Verified Buyer

Good scripts, but rather brief
Fiona
Verified Buyer

After a consultation I generally start designing my own personalised screeds after reviewing some hypnotic world scripts. They are a good starting point and indeed for some sessions I have used them as presented with good results for my clients. Would recommend this site to others for inspiration.
Jennifer
Verified Buyer

i found a script which was very pertinent to my client which I was able to instantly download
Susan Simon
Verified Buyer

I had an issue and they were quick to fix it thank-you
Hi Susan, we do offer PDF versions of the scripts featured in the hypnosis MP3s. If you could send us an email to support@hypnoticworld.com with the name of the MP3 that you ordered, we should be able to sort this for you.

Suhail Jarroush

Great scripts
Silka Slavin
Verified Buyer

It brought back to life my hypnotic skills
Adrian Booth
Verified Buyer

Easy to find the resource I was looking for
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of scripts. Happy to answer any questions. I don't see how anything so good could be improved.
Lindsey Crossley
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed the workshop, it was great to meet other students on the course. The venue was very good although the I won't be going to this particular venue again, this travel distance makes it a little unpractical for me.
I enjoyed the one to one hypnosis sessions, I wasn't as keen on the group session.
Gerry Kelly
Verified Buyer

Never took down the script and the time expired. One email later and problem solved.
Michael Bisling
Verified Buyer

It SAS vers easy to work with the script
Frank Jockel
Verified Buyer

I am an experienced hypnotherapist who needed a script for an area I usually don't treat. The script from Hypnotic World suited my requirements perfectly and did the job. I'm very happy to recommend them.
Richard Godlesky
Verified Buyer

it didn't that's why i canceled
Noel
Unverified Reviewer

I brought a Mp3 bundle for $25 [give or take a few cents] the script was not a hypnosis but NLP I do not like NLP and that is the reason I purchased a hypnosis Mp3 makes seance yes. Well they have a PHONY money back policy! like I say I brought a bundle 3 pack all designed to support the main mp3, the NLP one! I ask for a refund and was give a refund for one of the three they stated as there was nothing wrong with the others in their eyes I WAS IN-TILED TO A REFUND ON THEM! Like what I paid for a bundle, I expected a refund for on the bundle as that was what I brought! I was a paying subscriber at the time so I canceled I cannot do business with unethical people.
Brian Thomas

Easy access.
Mary Tierney

Very helpful.
Verified Buyer

I purchased a monthly subscription and find the scripts to be very helpful in giving me ideas for how to write my own scripts. I am just starting out as a hypnotherapist and Hypnotic World scripts cover a wide range of subjects and are generally well written.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.46 based on 113 reviews