Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 14th November 2019
FRED
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Ray
More Photos & Videos
It is a super state of relaxation and ultimate pleasure
Materials arrive quickly, tests are marked promptly and the course materials are excellent. I'm excited to learn more!
I found the materials provided to be of an excellent quality. The course is excellent value as it has tests that are somewhat stretching. Faith Waude is very quick and fair marking the examinations.
Useful resources and informative site
I'm very glad I stumbled upon Hypnotic World. I recently purchased one of their packages in order to work closely with a client with a rather unusual food phobia. The added/bonus inductions were superb, and facilitated my client going into one of the deepest hypnotic trances I have witnessed. I have yet to receive a follow up report from the client, themselves about the treatment session, but I will definitely be purchasing from Hypnotic World again!

Cheryl A Alexander, NBCCH
(National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist)
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 14th November 2019
The delivery was very fast, nice customer care and so far I am very pleased with the course - money well spent.
Haven't actually used it yet. But hopefully will be shortly X
I love their scripts and the portability of being able to look up different scripts when I am in session with my clients regardless if it's in the office or an alternative location.
I have used Hypnotic World for over 6 years now and Faith and her team have always been at the top of their game both in providing media and supporting therapists. I can highly recommend their services.
I was expecting much more than just a brief script about the bridge. Not satisfy, regret buying it.
Hi, thank you for your messsage and I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the script. If you could send an email to support@hypnoticworld.com, we will refund the order and see if any updates can be made to the script.
This website is worth the small monthly fee. The plethora of scripts cover every issue you can think of and find that I can easily adapt them to fit the individual needs of my clients. Not only are there hundreds of induction types, but also numerous deepeners and so much more!! So worth your time to at least check out the site. Trust me, you will be glad you did.
The quality of the script was far less than I had anticipated. However, I needed a few ideas and a starting point, so to speak. In that case it was barely acceptable.
So far it has been very good, although, the cds could be checked as with my first cd the narrative was difficult to hear and at some points disappeared completely, it was at the beginning of the cd, so I was able to hear the induction section.
Being a member of hypnotic world is worth it for newbies but once you have experience I think its expensive and its better to produce your own scripts
Scripts are reasonably price which is greatly appreciated. The script I purchased worked fantastic for my client. Im not good with computers so the only issue I had was not being able to distinguish on the website if the script would be in written format or audio. A call to hypnotic world remedied that confusion. I highly recommend HW and will use them again when the need arises. :)
Did not receive items ordered ?
Hi Graham our email order notifications are sent to the email address associated with your order so if you could let me know where it should be sent, I will locate your order and resend the link.
Brilliant service
Horrendous customer service...I have emailed several times with enquiries and keep getting ignored!! They obviously aren't bothered about business but I just think it’s so incredibly rude and unacceptable
Hi Megan, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive our replies. We did respond to each email so can only assume they were delivered to your spam folder. I will paste my last reply to you and resend it by email.
I've recently purchased a voice recording for Menopause and found it to be very beneficial, especially is helping me to sleep better and reduce some of the symptoms associated with this time of life. I particularly enjoyed the therapist's voice, which is very soothing whilst also gently instructive.

I highly recommend Hypnotic World for both voice recordings and hypnotic scripts. I find their scripts inspirational when forming my own material for my clients.
As a newly trained hypnotherapist Hypnotic World gave me a waelth of scripts ideas and it helped build my confidence.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.46 based on 303 reviews