Hypnotic World Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

How would you rate Hypnotic World ?

Tony
"Great website. Easy to navigate. Excellent scripts. Easy to find. Nice hypnotic community :)"
Ray
"I have used the scripts for many years and they have helped me enormously in my work as a hypnotherapist"
"I am currently taking the Advanced Hypnotherapy class from Bunny Vreeland and I LOVE the scripts and the availability of them! I have downoaded my 'cap' for being a member almost every week and have a massive collection already! Although I am looking to speacialize in the journey to the other side (helping clients achieve a peaceful 'graduation') I look forward to bnfitting from the plethora of scripts available at this time!"
"The script solved the issue I was dealing with."
"It was very easy to get around the site and source what I wanted."
"Excellent service"
"I accidentally typed my email incorrectly to sign up. I used the online chat and was fixed in no time! I love Hypnotic World, nice selection of scripts and resources."
"Quick & easy to use, and quality script to boot!"
"A very good and professional service. Thank you."
"The recording it self was brilliant Done everything it was supposed to do However I ordered the MP3 version so I could use my phone to listen to the recording as I don’t have a disc player or a computer. However after 7 days it wouldn’t let me use the recording anymore I emailed and they extended for a further 7 days but then it wouldn’t play again They said to download onto a computer which I explained I didn’t have one I didn’t get a reply so I give up using it but they should let you no before you purchase that in fact you cannot just use on a phone ."
Hi, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear of the download problem you experienced. If you could sent an email to support@hypnoticworld.com, we can send a permanent copy of the MP3(s) for you to listen to on your phone.
"The customer service is fast, efficient and friendly. There is a very wide variety of scripts."
"Love the large selection of scripts, but wish the mp3s were available for paying members for free as well."
"Each module ordered arrives very quickly so there is no real waiting time once you've completed your last one. They are marked incredibly promptly which is great as I'm sure the tutor knows how it feels to be biting your nails wondering how you've done. So far a great experience"
"This is my first distance learning course, very clearly set out, nice information that’s easy to read and follow."
"Easy site, helpful customer service"
"Really enjoy the variety of scripts and the daily download limit."
"Gpod screed and analysis exactly what I meeded"
"I love the calm voice of the woman on the hypnosis session. The relaxation part is very effective and I have had great success with the download I chose. It has worked very well and in a short period of time. I will purchasing more soon."
"The website is super responsive and filled with great info on hypnosis. When I'm stumped for metaphors and I need to help my clients, Hypnotic World is excellent."
"So many good scripts, downloads to use. Looking forward to using this site for a long time to come"
Hypnotic World is rated 4.43 based on 184 reviews