Hypnotic World Reviews

4.5
Based on 400 reviews
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I have joined Hypnotic World as a student and I find the selection of scrips incredible and I haven't even really look at all they have to offer as yet. I highly recommend them.
I started my practitioners hypnotherapy course last year, was online zoom is was very engaging just as good as been face to face, the teachers are very knowledgeable and very helpful, recommended 100%
My purchase, saved me precious time being able to access what I needed for a client :) thankyou so much
I am enjoying the course of study and taking it at my own speed due to the amount of material. Its interesting and comprehensive and very well presented. I would also appreciate some training videos to be made available as most of the study is just through documents. The exercise papers are a good way of learning more and deepening the knowledge.
I was looking for hypnosis scripts all over the web and came across this website. I love it because it has so many different scripts that I've been using with all my clients. I find these scripts are effective and plan to continue using them.
I wanted to download a script for stage fright. The first one I did had serious grammatical errors and was totally unusable. The second one was fine.
Hi Debra, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear of the script issue. I will pass this feedback onto our scriptwriting team who will revise and update the Stage Fright hypnosis script. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.
Extremely quick delivery of very high quality learning materials. Everything so far is professional and well done.
The scripts and music are fantastic! I have just started as a Hypnotherapist/Counsellor and found being a member very helpful indeed.
I enrolled on the year long course and Faith and her team were very helpful, very responsive to emails and always available to answer any questions
No longer appear to be able to purchase single scripts and can only sign up for a monthly subscription. Have emailed to query this but have never received a reply!
Hi Garry, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response to your inquiry. You can order hypnosis scripts individually on Hypnotic World - if you could please email support@hypnoticworld.com with the script(s) that you need, a member of our support team will sent an ordering link to you. If you need any further help, please let us know.
I love hypnotic world and thank u
Fantastic and invaluable support really pleased I joined Hypnotic World, wonderful scripts also!!
The scripts are pretty standard (not many are conversational), but I love the Facebook group and community.
This is a great space for hypnotherapy scripts, ideas and for asking questions. Highly recommend.
Very happy with the service and everything!!! ❤️❤️❤️
This site is a fabulous source/resource for hypnotherapists. Highly recommend it.
Very good, for the price you won't find better.
Everything I want at the tips of my fingers with a very comprehensive list of script options.
very good service as i paid twice but was informed of this immediatly
It’s been amazing! I listen to the record every night before bed and I hardly touched my hair! It’s been amazing so Thankyou❤️
Hypnotic World is rated 4.50 based on 400 reviews