Hypnotic World Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy

FRED
"I am extremely happy to write this review. Hypnotic World has always come through for me when I needed a quality script in a hurry."
Ray
"I have used Hypnotic World since 2005 and have always found it to be VERY useful indeed. Faith is the best Regards Ray"
"Great website. Easy to navigate. Excellent scripts. Easy to find. Nice hypnotic community :)"
"Sadly Hypnotic World no longer wants customers. I was a victim of credit card fraud in 2016, over $5000.00 in fraud was charged to my account. My credit card was frozen and this effected payment to Hypnotic World, as well as many other businesses. It took months to sort this out. I had no problem resolving payment with those other companies and continue to do business with them 2.5 years later. I had been a customer with HW prior to 2016 and was very satisfied. In 2019 I attempted to sign up with HW and was refused. I reached out to service and was informed : Hi Patricia Thanks for your email and I'm sorry you weren't able to contact us at the time. I can see that you attempted to sign up but it looks as though your card details were blocked due to a previous disputed charge in 2016. Unfortunately we are unable to take further payments from your account. Warmest regards Faith Hypnotic World Limited Registered in England. Reg.No.5923410 Apparently I am on a black list. I have reached out to customer service again and have not received any response. I have attempted to reach someone by phone, apparently the phone message system is not set up."
"I am loving the access to such a plethora of professionally written script for every client issue I could come across - have now subscribed to monthly membership as it has proved such a valuable resource."
"The quality of playback is poor. Cannot adjust the volume and cannot save to downloads in iTunes."
"This is a great website for exploring the various different screeds, and inductions and PMR's. there is a lot of variety and different styles. I am glad that I signed up and joined."
"So far, from the customer service I have received, I am extremely impressed. I spoke personally with Faith, who was very courteous and efficient, and who accommodated all my requests. I found her flexible and professional and look forward to starting the course!"
"My experience so far with Hypnotic world has been very good the material is easy to work with and everything I expected."
"I am really amazed by professionalism. Great audio hypnosis. Everyone in my family really enjoys them. Thank you."
"Great ideas, very helpful, thank you"
"I find the content to be wonderfully helpful. The menu for scripts is plentiful and varied. I have one complaint: Audio downloads can't be imported to iTunes. Very frustrating format. If I drop out, this will be the reason."
"I love the site; it is invaluable to me. If I'm in any doubt about which script to deliver or I'm looking for something different, I can download from this site. I especially like the forum, I have asked for and received help using the forum."
"So far it’s been great. A wide range of scripts that can be easily adapted for your particular client."
"The scripts, inductions and deepeners have helped me, and my clients, in getting what is needed to achieve a satisfactory conclusion to our sessions. They also helped in knowing what is wanted when dealing with a difficult task, and what path i need to take in overcoming certain obstructions."
"Very useful site for me as a student."
"A new client with DID came to me wanting to see if repressed memory could be discovered from a certain period of her life. A couple of scripts have been most helpful."
"yes vere good"
"Fascinating, insightful and thought provoking course. Well presented and structured with a highly supportive online community."
"Didn't expect only can download 10 scripts a day, as I didn't see this when I purchase. The quality of some reference, like the letters, is too simple. Though there are some good quality scripts, appreciate the good ones."
"Awesome site and great resources for everything I need in my hypnosis business. Clients love the scripts and they are very effective."
Hypnotic World is rated 4.43 based on 228 reviews