Hypnotic World Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

How would you rate Hypnotic World?

Hal
"As a Certified Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and published writer of hypnotherapy scripts, I have been very impressed by the level of skill necessary for this website to produce such high quality work."
Den
"Having been a Hypnotherapist for 37 years and still learning something new every week, I find the site very refreshing and like the way it covers a wide variety of subjects. Whilst not relying on set scripts, the actual inductions being personal to the client, and the most initially important part of a session, it is so helpful to have the availability of different ideas in the form of the scripts, which cover most subjects. From this basis one can add their own personality and make minor changes and additions, where they feel necessary. There are few places where you will find a greater variety and at such reasonable cost for an annual subscription. So, well done Faith and the team, keep up the good work, and best wishes to all therapists, new and old! It is a truly rewarding profession. Den Clare www.uk-hypnotherapy.com"
Teddie Drumm
Teddie Drumm
Verified Buyer
"WHEN I NEED A SPECIFY SCRIPT ,I POPED OF AND EMAIL AND RECEIVED A PROMPT REPLY WITH A SCRIPT TO FOLLOW.I FIND YOU CAN USE AS A TEMPLEPLATE AND MODEL FOR CLIENT REQUIREMENTS, I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RECOMMENDING THIS SITE"
"I’ve only just started this course, but from what I’ve been reading in Modules 1 & 2, the text is straight forward and quite easy to understand. Really interesting and very professionally put together. I follow the Facebook page, and am really impressed by how promptly people’s queries are answered. Such a help for people like me, who who are new to the world of Hypnotherapy. Loving the course so far!"
"Helpful, professional, easy to access, great content in the course material, fast delivery, great customer service."
"Excellent course, I find it extremely well written, and also great value for money when you consider you have a work from home business when you qualify. The course material is great I decided to save money by purchasing all the modules at once, they arrived very quickly (next day) and they also provide you with additional items such as advice on setting up your own practice, Hypnosis scripts, CD’s etc. I personaly recommend this course and give it 5 out of 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"I posted earlier saying I was unhappy because I hadn't received a script I had paid for. I have since had the script supplied and am very happy to have had a prompt response. In fairness, these things happen sometimes and it's always best to reach out and speak up if we are unhappy with a service. With a business of my own I'd want to know if someone was unhappy with what I deliver. So thank you Faith at Hypnotic World for sorting out the issue promptly. Best wishes Elizabeth (Libby)"
"Was very pleased with the service i received. Very quick to sort out the problem i had when the first cd they sent out to me never got to me. Within a few days of me letting them know i received another in the post."
"I find the course to be very informative and enjoyable I like the information that it contains and look forward to continuing with the course."
"I cannot give Hypnotic World a positive review as I am still waiting for the Weight and Metabolism script I ordered and paid for in December. And apparently emails don't get through to them."
"A really valuable resource especially if you are ‘ new’ or stuck. I always tweak a little to personalise the scripts though. I have never used the chat forum but may do."
"Hypnotic World is a wonderful resource for hypnotherapists. I have been a subscriber before but took a break from working as a therapist but having now resumed, immediately resubscribed. The forum is great and being able to request a script is really helpful."
"I love the simplicity of ordering through Hypnotic World. I have never been disappointed in any of my purchases and their ongoing support to me in my practice is greatly appreciated. Thank you to all those who keep this resource relevant and practical."
"An excellent source of scripts for the hypnotherapist looking for that little bit extra to integrate into a session. I would recommend."
"The rules are clear and the script endless. They are not pushing in that you must register your business straight away, I am still in the process of setting up so not ready for that yet. i know when the time comes that I can list my business. Its also lovely knowing there is support from others should i need it. Very happy that i have chosen to join."
"Unfortunately the script had several words missing & misinterpretations"
Hi, I wonder if you could send an email to support@hypnoticworld.com with the name of the item in the order. Our team will take a look at the script and send an updated version to you.
"Very good scripts, with good content and coverage of many different areas of treatment."
"The recording quality of the voice is so poor I couldn't concentrate. I am a singer songwriter myself and I know what is involved in making recordings and for the price of this recording the voice recording is appalling. The voice cycles in and out of muffled and unmuffled and sounds like a very cheap recording device was used. The sibilants are irritating because they are so tiny and the treble seems to be set very high. Not relaxing at all. I don't charge this much for a track of music which takes days or even weeks to achieve in a recording studio so why is this poor recording priced so high?"
Hi Sara, I am sorry to hear about the problem you experienced - I have passed your comment on to our MP3 production team, who will be in contact to resolve this issue. Adam
"i was unhappy with my purchase but received no reply to my email requesting a refund. the script i downloaded was 100% visual imagery written by a man with sexist comments about a pretty hospital receptionist - useless and insulting for a non-visual female client."
Hi, Thank you for your message and I am sorry to here that you were unhappy with your order. We will issue a refund for your order and review the script to see if any appropriate changes should be made.
"I’m not sure what I’m actually paying for. I was distracted by some personal issues, and now need to be refreshed. Would appreciate it if you could re- orient me. Thanks! Marty Grist"
"I like the wide selection of materials. As a new Hypnotist it helps to have a resource that provides a selection of scripts and tips when creating your own library of materials."
"Quick response if you have any questions, and quick delivery on course materials. My case for example : postman delivered my module 2 book to somewhere else. I immediately informed my tutor and she resent the module 2 book for free although I was ready to repay for the new order. Excellent in every aspect of the service."
Hypnotic World is rated 4.42 based on 153 reviews