Hypnotic World Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

How would you rate Hypnotic World?

Andrew
Verified Buyer

After many sessions with the same MP3 it is still a valuable resource to aid with the treatment of my IBS.
Gaynor
Verified Buyer

The course books are engadging and well written I am really enjoying learning and opening up to the new (to me) and incredible world of hypnotherapy.
Jo
Verified Buyer

It was easy to use, lots to choose from and prompt with the download
Verified Buyer

I was pleased with the script and so was my subject
Verified Buyer

The purchase is ok, but i think the price was to high.
Verified Buyer

Great help for mining scripts!
Mandy
Verified Buyer

Delivery was fine, but the quality of the script was very poor.
Hi Mandy, Thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order. If you could email us at support@hypnoticworld.com with the name of the script, we can see if any changes need to be made and issue you with a refund for your order.
Lena
Verified Buyer

It has just about every script you can think of, and your service was quick and awesome! Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Really enjoying the course so far (I’m about half way through) - 1 thing I have noticed though that will need some work is that there seems to be quite a few spelling mistakes or incorrect words in the wrong places. It’s a minor issue but as people are paying good money (for a good course), this should probably be addressed.
Hi, thank you for your comments and I am please to hear that you are enjoying the course. I will pass your review onto our training team in case any amendments need to be made.
Alessandro
Verified Buyer

Very good script. Olny I wished that one could recover the script later on in case it get deleted by mistake.
Hi Alessandro, I am pleased that you enjoyed the script - if you delete the script, just send an email to support@hypnoticworld.com and we can re-send it to you.
Derek
Verified Buyer

I think the course work very good and am impressed with the speed of response. Modules despatched very quickly and the marking of exam papers turned around super fast!!!
Very well done.
Julia
Verified Buyer

They were very prompt in resolving a problem and am happy with their service
Hi Julia,
I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive the script - I have re-sent the link to access it in an email. Please let me know if you don't receive it and I will look into the matter further.
Karen
Verified Buyer

I've purchased a few scripts over the years and found them to be a great resource to tailor for individual clients.
Jon
Verified Buyer

As a newly qualified hypnotherapist I have found the scripts that are available a tremendous help.
Shari
Verified Buyer

good hypnosis recordings with good imagery
Alison
Verified Buyer

Good delivery, good course and service so far.
Susan

quick and easy
Fiona
Verified Buyer

Great resource have found scripts very useful 😊😊
Nigel
Verified Buyer

I bought the Hypnotherapy course to expand my horizons and was thrilled with the comprehensive course material and prompt marking of the test papers. Highly recommended.

Scripts are good