Hypnotic World Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

How would you rate Hypnotic World?

Teresa
"I am currently taking the Advanced Hypnotherapy class from Bunny Vreeland and I LOVE the scripts and the availability of them! I have downoaded my 'cap' for being a member almost every week and have a massive collection already! Although I am looking to speacialize in the journey to the other side (helping clients achieve a peaceful 'graduation') I look forward to bnfitting from the plethora of scripts available at this time!"
Hal
"As a Certified Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and published writer of hypnotherapy scripts, I have been very impressed by the level of skill necessary for this website to produce such high quality work."
"Having been a Hypnotherapist for 37 years and still learning something new every week, I find the site very refreshing and like the way it covers a wide variety of subjects. Whilst not relying on set scripts, the actual inductions being personal to the client, and the most initially important part of a session, it is so helpful to have the availability of different ideas in the form of the scripts, which cover most subjects. From this basis one can add their own personality and make minor changes and additions, where they feel necessary. There are few places where you will find a greater variety and at such reasonable cost for an annual subscription. So, well done Faith and the team, keep up the good work, and best wishes to all therapists, new and old! It is a truly rewarding profession. Den Clare www.uk-hypnotherapy.com"
"The customer service is fast, efficient and friendly. There is a very wide variety of scripts."
"Love the large selection of scripts, but wish the mp3s were available for paying members for free as well."
"Each module ordered arrives very quickly so there is no real waiting time once you've completed your last one. They are marked incredibly promptly which is great as I'm sure the tutor knows how it feels to be biting your nails wondering how you've done. So far a great experience"
"This is my first distance learning course, very clearly set out, nice information that’s easy to read and follow."
"Easy site, helpful customer service"
"Really enjoy the variety of scripts and the daily download limit."
"Gpod screed and analysis exactly what I meeded"
"I love the calm voice of the woman on the hypnosis session. The relaxation part is very effective and I have had great success with the download I chose. It has worked very well and in a short period of time. I will purchasing more soon."
"The website is super responsive and filled with great info on hypnosis. When I'm stumped for metaphors and I need to help my clients, Hypnotic World is excellent."
"So many good scripts, downloads to use. Looking forward to using this site for a long time to come"
"Excellent quality recording and script content."
"A great selection of Scripps. As a new therapist always looking to give my clients the very best. So I do appreciate you having such a great selection of affective Scripps."
"Clear information and fast response."
"easy to gain access to a wide range of products"
"First hypnosis script was great. 2nd hypnosis wasn’t a script at all but some SCAM!"
Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback. If you had problems with any aspect of your order, please let us know at support@hypnoticworld.com and we will be able to help.
Adam
"I was not pleased with the two scripts I purchased. I thought they were short, cheesy and not of good quality."
Hi, Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order. If you could send an email to support@hypnoticworld.com we will see if the items need to be updated and issue a refund for you.
"The person clearly had never skied before. It was ridiculous. Imagine yourself skiing into a log cabin with a fire. I just got tenser and tenser. On plus side I got a refund!"
"Great selection of scripts"
"good customer service, thank you"
Hypnotic World is rated 4.42 based on 175 reviews