Hypnotic World Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy

FRED
"I am extremely happy to write this review. Hypnotic World has always come through for me when I needed a quality script in a hurry."
Ray
"I have used Hypnotic World since 2005 and have always found it to be VERY useful indeed. Faith is the best Regards Ray"
"Great website. Easy to navigate. Excellent scripts. Easy to find. Nice hypnotic community :)"
"So far it’s been great. A wide range of scripts that can be easily adapted for your particular client."
"The scripts, inductions and deepeners have helped me, and my clients, in getting what is needed to achieve a satisfactory conclusion to our sessions. They also helped in knowing what is wanted when dealing with a difficult task, and what path i need to take in overcoming certain obstructions."
"Very useful site for me as a student."
"A new client with DID came to me wanting to see if repressed memory could be discovered from a certain period of her life. A couple of scripts have been most helpful."
"yes vere good"
"Fascinating, insightful and thought provoking course. Well presented and structured with a highly supportive online community."
"Didn't expect only can download 10 scripts a day, as I didn't see this when I purchase. The quality of some reference, like the letters, is too simple. Though there are some good quality scripts, appreciate the good ones."
"Awesome site and great resources for everything I need in my hypnosis business. Clients love the scripts and they are very effective."
"Really love the scripts especially when time poor😊"
"Faith regrettably I have to use this medium to re request you to cancel my subscriptions and monthly payment. I had sent a email to support@hypnoticworld.com and have had no response or confirmation and it seems they have debited my account again in Dec 2018."
"I'm truly enjoying the variety of hypnotic scripts available and the limit of 10 per day is also great!"
"I'm currently on module 1 and finding the bite sized information easy to read and understand. It is well presented and a winning format. Looking forward to finishing it and the following 7 modules."
"The first mp3 I purchased I really liked. The man who spoke on it had a very slow calming voice. It was very relaxing and what I would expect from a hypnosis take. The 2nd one I ordered I didn't like it at all. Too much talking at the beginning. Takes a long time to address the subject. The speaking was very fast and rushed at times. Not relaxing at all!"
"Best course I’ve done!"
"Outdated data protection info on site. Nothing I cannot find for free!"
Hi, sorry to hear about the information, I will pass your comment onto our content team to see if updates can be made.
"was too simple"
Hi Umair, thank you for your message. I wonder if you could send an email to our support team at support@hypnoticworld.com and we can see if any changes can be made to the item(s) that you ordered.
"Very impressed with the speed my course books and other literature were delivered. A quick flick through the eight modules looks as if the course content will be varied and interesting. Only completed Module 1 so far, but I found the content easy to follow and understand, and the case histories are helpful in understanding how the principles work in practice. Looking forward to discovering more as I progress. I have no hesitation in recommending Hypnotic World to any would - be hypnotherapist of the future."
"Very pleased with Hypnotic World."
Hypnotic World is rated 4.44 based on 218 reviews