Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I downloaded the dental fear script and after a few listens I have now been to the dentist for the first time in over ten years. I can't much more than that. I would certainly recommend this .
Thank you I will use them again!
I am about to take my exam with Hypnotic world and cant wait. I have had constant support from the team and their course material has been enlightening and informative without being a head scratcher. I would recommend this course to anyone who is thinking of training to be a hypnotherapist and would also recommend it to anyone with the slightest interest as its a truly fascinating subject!
So far it has been very good, although, the cds could be checked as with my first cd the narrative was difficult to hear and at some points disappeared completely, it was at the beginning of the cd, so I was able to hear the induction section.
The recording is just a bit...breathy...? not sure how to describe it but other than that sort of popping sound I enjoy listening and getting into the hypnotic state.
Extremely well constructed educational package. So interesting and easy to use in your own time. The faculty support is amazing and the e support is second to none.
Great ideas, very helpful, thank you
The scripts, inductions and deepeners have helped me, and my clients, in getting what is needed to achieve a satisfactory conclusion to our sessions. They also helped in knowing what is wanted when dealing with a difficult task, and what path i need to take in overcoming certain obstructions.
yes vere good
Very pleased with Hypnotic World.
Nicely written scripts that are adaptable for different styles of hypnosis.
I have downloaded a few scripts for re-writing to fit my clients. For the most part the scripts are good. However, I find myself changing all the negative suggestions to positive ones. I am a glass half full person who likes to work on what something is, rather than what it is not. One script, for nail-biting, was so negative I just tossed it aside and started from scratch, If anyone wants a personal, positive, progressive, nail-biting cessation script, let me know.
Love the large selection of scripts, but wish the mp3s were available for paying members for free as well.
Clear information and fast response.
Great selection of scripts
I posted earlier saying I was unhappy because I hadn't received a script I had paid for.
I have since had the script supplied and am very happy to have had a prompt response.
In fairness, these things happen sometimes and it's always best to reach out and speak up if we are unhappy with a service. With a business of my own I'd want to know if someone was unhappy with what I deliver.
So thank you Faith at Hypnotic World for sorting out the issue promptly. Best wishes Elizabeth (Libby)
A really valuable resource especially if you are ‘ new’ or stuck. I always tweak a little to personalise the scripts though. I have never used the chat forum but may do.
After many sessions with the same MP3 it is still a valuable resource to aid with the treatment of my IBS.
It was easy to use, lots to choose from and prompt with the download
Really enjoying the course so far (I’m about half way through) - 1 thing I have noticed though that will need some work is that there seems to be quite a few spelling mistakes or incorrect words in the wrong places. It’s a minor issue but as people are paying good money (for a good course), this should probably be addressed.
Hi, thank you for your comments and I am please to hear that you are enjoying the course. I will pass your review onto our training team in case any amendments need to be made.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.47 based on 321 reviews