Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
Did not receive items ordered ?
Hi Graham our email order notifications are sent to the email address associated with your order so if you could let me know where it should be sent, I will locate your order and resend the link.
Horrendous customer service...I have emailed several times with enquiries and keep getting ignored!! They obviously aren't bothered about business but I just think it’s so incredibly rude and unacceptable
Hi Megan, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive our replies. We did respond to each email so can only assume they were delivered to your spam folder. I will paste my last reply to you and resend it by email.
First hypnosis script was great. 2nd hypnosis wasn’t a script at all but some SCAM!
Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback. If you had problems with any aspect of your order, please let us know at support@hypnoticworld.com and we will be able to help.
Adam
The person clearly had never skied before. It was ridiculous. Imagine yourself skiing into a log cabin with a fire. I just got tenser and tenser. On plus side I got a refund!
I cannot give Hypnotic World a positive review as I am still waiting for the Weight and Metabolism script I ordered and paid for in December. And apparently emails don't get through to them.
The recording quality of the voice is so poor I couldn't concentrate. I am a singer songwriter myself and I know what is involved in making recordings and for the price of this recording the voice recording is appalling. The voice cycles in and out of muffled and unmuffled and sounds like a very cheap recording device was used. The sibilants are irritating because they are so tiny and the treble seems to be set very high. Not relaxing at all. I don't charge this much for a track of music which takes days or even weeks to achieve in a recording studio so why is this poor recording priced so high?
Hi Sara, I am sorry to hear about the problem you experienced - I have passed your comment on to our MP3 production team, who will be in contact to resolve this issue. Adam
i was unhappy with my purchase but received no reply to my email requesting a refund. the script i downloaded was 100% visual imagery written by a man with sexist comments about a pretty hospital receptionist - useless and insulting for a non-visual female client.
Hi, Thank you for your message and I am sorry to here that you were unhappy with your order. We will issue a refund for your order and review the script to see if any appropriate changes should be made.
Took almost a month to receive order. Am not happy with cd I have several other better done. Will not use you again!

WHY do you think I'd change my review just because you said "I sorry" no change!!!!!!
Hi Nancy,
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order - if you would like to email support@hypnoticworld.com regarding returning the CD, we can issue a refund for the order.
Regards,
Adam
Bought the gastric band manual. To be honest I felt it was most definitely overpriced at £55! There is just as much of the information in it for free on the internet. I was expecting something that would teach me something new. Sadly I feel I overpaid for very little ! Bit miffed and disappointed really as hypnotic world have always been excellent for scripts and information.
I still havent received my book
Hi Lauren,
I am sorry to hear that you haven't received a book yet. I have passed your comment onto Faith and she will be in contact shortly via email with regards to the order.
Best regards,
Adam Waude
I never received the book.

Jo Anna Price Hoppe
Hi Jo Anna,
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your order. I have sent and email containing your order details - if you do not receive it, please let me know at support@hypnoticworld.com
Best regards,
Adam
I had recently made a purchase
without a password and was unable
to retrieve it afterward

I was very disappointed especially
when I tried to chat with someone
when your site clearly indicated that
this service was available an no buddy
was there to reply

I am very unhappy .
Hi Patrizia,
I have emailed you a link to continue downloading your order. If you do not receive the link, please let me know and I will re-send the link.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.47 based on 321 reviews