Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
I am a Hypnotherapist from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and I can honestly say that my experience of Hypnotic World has been an excellent one. In terms of Workshops; the wide range of resources and friendly customer service.
I have loved every bit of this course! Fits perfectly around my family and work and is so interesting. Shame about the COVID impact on the practical courses but will be signing up for the online courses very soon!
Great value. The scripts overall are not fabulous but It’s a great place to get some ideas or just do some modification to the existing script. Definitely worth the membership with all its benefits and resources.
Love your scripts. As a practicing hypnotherapist I don't always have the time to write my own scripts. I find I can use the body of your scripts and adapt it for my client.

Carol Green
To date, I am delighted by the assistance on offer, the clarity and breadth of subject matter. This is a very different subject to previously undertaken work so is refreshing, interesting and most worthwhile. I look forward to further modules. Jane Dowle
Excellent screeds that I use for inspiration
Very helpful
Fantastic an useful site for therapist to share their wealth of knowledge, experiences and practices. I love all the creative scripts which suit many individuals. The self hypnosis scripts are an extra benefit so as you can experience similarities to your clients. What’s not to love 💕
I recently purchased the full course at a very reasonable price. It’s an absolutely great read and gives you a A fascinating insight into the human psyche. I’m looking forward to finishing the course and booking some practical workshops.
I find it such a brilliant service. Especially if there is an unusual problem!
I was happy with my purchase
I am really glad I decided to train with hypnotic world.. I run a busy practice from home and time is of the essence. I can fit my learning around my work and life in general.
The materials are fantastic and clear and I know if I get stuck I can email for further support. I would recommend Hypnotic world to anyone wanting to train in this fascinating area.
Amazing site gives me confidence and ease as a hypnotherapist
The Professional Hynotherapy Course is just amazing! It is professionally written, in depth and very user friendly!
I really enjoyed this course.
I have just submitted my final examination and awaiting results. 🙂
Faith, my tutor, was amazing and so knowledgeable! Great feedback.
I can not think of anything negative to say.
Brilliant value for money.
I feel confident to begin my new career now.
Thanks to Faith and the team for offering this course and for all the support!
Adam
It is a super state of relaxation and ultimate pleasure
Materials arrive quickly, tests are marked promptly and the course materials are excellent. I'm excited to learn more!
I found the materials provided to be of an excellent quality. The course is excellent value as it has tests that are somewhat stretching. Faith Waude is very quick and fair marking the examinations.
Useful resources and informative site
I'm very glad I stumbled upon Hypnotic World. I recently purchased one of their packages in order to work closely with a client with a rather unusual food phobia. The added/bonus inductions were superb, and facilitated my client going into one of the deepest hypnotic trances I have witnessed. I have yet to receive a follow up report from the client, themselves about the treatment session, but I will definitely be purchasing from Hypnotic World again!

Cheryl A Alexander, NBCCH
(National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist)
Hypnotic World 5 star review on 14th November 2019
The delivery was very fast, nice customer care and so far I am very pleased with the course - money well spent.
Hypnotic World is rated 4.47 based on 321 reviews