Hypnotic World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hypnotic World
Read Hypnotic World Reviews

Tell us how Hypnotic World made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
It is a super state of relaxation and ultimate pleasure
Materials arrive quickly, tests are marked promptly and the course materials are excellent. I'm excited to learn more!
I found the materials provided to be of an excellent quality. The course is excellent value as it has tests that are somewhat stretching. Faith Waude is very quick and fair marking the examinations.
Useful resources and informative site
I'm very glad I stumbled upon Hypnotic World. I recently purchased one of their packages in order to work closely with a client with a rather unusual food phobia. The added/bonus inductions were superb, and facilitated my client going into one of the deepest hypnotic trances I have witnessed. I have yet to receive a follow up report from the client, themselves about the treatment session, but I will definitely be purchasing from Hypnotic World again! Thank you :) Cheryl A Alexander, NBCCH (National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist)
The delivery was very fast, nice customer care and so far I am very pleased with the course - money well spent.
Haven't actually used it yet. But hopefully will be shortly X
I love their scripts and the portability of being able to look up different scripts when I am in session with my clients regardless if it's in the office or an alternative location.
I have used Hypnotic World for over 6 years now and Faith and her team have always been at the top of their game both in providing media and supporting therapists. I can highly recommend their services.
This website is worth the small monthly fee. The plethora of scripts cover every issue you can think of and find that I can easily adapt them to fit the individual needs of my clients. Not only are there hundreds of induction types, but also numerous deepeners and so much more!! So worth your time to at least check out the site. Trust me, you will be glad you did.
Scripts are reasonably price which is greatly appreciated. The script I purchased worked fantastic for my client. Im not good with computers so the only issue I had was not being able to distinguish on the website if the script would be in written format or audio. A call to hypnotic world remedied that confusion. I highly recommend HW and will use them again when the need arises. :)
Brilliant service
I've recently purchased a voice recording for Menopause and found it to be very beneficial, especially is helping me to sleep better and reduce some of the symptoms associated with this time of life. I particularly enjoyed the therapist's voice, which is very soothing whilst also gently instructive. I highly recommend Hypnotic World for both voice recordings and hypnotic scripts. I find their scripts inspirational when forming my own material for my clients.
As a newly trained hypnotherapist Hypnotic World gave me a waelth of scripts ideas and it helped build my confidence.
Hypnotic World is a great resource, especially for new hypnotists! This isn't part of the review, just feedback. I'm disappointed that I can no longer see a portion of scripts I might be interested in purchasing, now that I no longer have a subscription. This means I probably won't be purchasing anymore.
My first module arrived just a few days after I ordered it. The welcome pack and course materials are of a high quality and easy to understand. I was given contact names and numbers for support and invited to join a Facebook group which is a great group to contact other students. This type of study really suits me as I need to be flexible with my hours. I am enjoying the first module and am looking forward to completing the rest of the course.
So far so good. Recently purchased modules 2 and 3 of the course. Communication has been very good and feedback from my last test paper was really helpful. Very happy with what i have experienced so far.
As a Clinical Hypnotherapist ,I fully recommend the Very positive Scripts from Hypnotic World which I have used with my Clients. In fact the Driving test Script enabled a Client who had failed their driving exam Five times ,Past straight away after I had read the Script on Three appointments with them.
Excellent well written script which had great results and would highly recommend Hypnotic World
I haven’t been able to approach , let alone tackle a downward escalator for over a year. I tried the download with no confidence BUT it worked and I have encountered many down escalators with growing confidence and I am so happy! Thank you!
Hypnotic World is rated 4.46 based on 303 reviews