Hydro-X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hydro-X
Read Hydro-X Reviews

About Hydro-X:

Over 35 years Hydro-X has become a nationally recognised name in Water Treatment, Water and Air Hygiene services, and Legionella Training, representing high-quality risk management and excellent value for money. Hydro-X also provides water treatment and hygiene consumables via www.hydro-x-store.co.uk

01909 565133

info@hydro-x.co.uk

Hydro-X HouseEden PlaceOutgang Lane

Tell us how Hydro-X made you happy
Great service, great price point!
Very well organised training program
Professionally run and insightful, they are not only interested in you getting your certificate, but they care about you learning what you need to know. They even offered additional q contact for advise if needed after the completion of the course. 5 stars for a top service.
helpful and received a good service
Easy to understand, exceptionally well delivered, simple to navigate through and well worth the money!! Made the whole experience pain free and enjoyable! A**** Highly recommended! I will be back! Thank you!
Very innovative. It gives me instant result and save me the time to go to the lab.
Good customer service.
Good helpful service as usual.
Very informative and useful. Training was full of good guidance and knowledge on subject areas.
Excellent website, easy to navigate around. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order together with very good delivery times. What more can I ask for :)
I found the seminar very helpful and informative, particularly the opinions and experience of the presenters. This is a complex area and there isn't always a right solution. I work in social housing, and the approach to managing this risk varies widely, so this sector of the industry would definitely benefit from more knowledge and training geared to this sector.
Will use again
I did enjoy the course which was good and have certainly learned a lot about Legionella. I did have a problem with the chat which I could not get to work and an echo 3 times for every word that was spoken, which lasted through 50% of the course. The chat seemed to work with most of the students which I followed with good replies to the questions, all very good.
very good course
Vicki the trainer for the legionella course was brilliant. Very informative and very approachable. Highly recommended :)
pleasure to deal with
Generally, all went well. Only disappointment was that the lady I've spoken on phone promised that she will arrange a new stock that I can use for 1 year because I've ordered quite a lot of dip slices for testing I need to do. But I've received an old stock that will last only 6 months shelf life and I can run out of time with them before I'm able to use them all..
Dear Jana, thank you for leaving us a positive review, this is greatly appreciated.

I would like to apologies that you feel disappointed with the shelf life of the dipslides that you were supplied, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Before your purchase we had a conversation on our online chat facility where we advised that the standard shelf life for smaller orders of dipslides is 6 months, but that we could send out the newest batch of dipslides to you which would have a 9 months shelf life if 10 or more boxes were purchased at that time.

I’m very sorry if you felt that this was not made clear enough to you, but hope you get the full benefit of the products you ordered.

If there is anything else I can help you with please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
The seminar covered a variety of topics with interesting speakers. All relevant to my current role.
very good allround just waiting for follow up
An excellent website especially when needing some specialist advice, also my oder was dealt with very promptly .
Hydro-X is rated 4.70 based on 30 reviews