Hydro-X Reviews

4.7
Based on 157 reviews
Read Hydro-X Reviews

About Hydro-X:

Over 35 years Hydro-X has become a nationally recognised name in Water Treatment, Water and Air Hygiene services, and Legionella Training, representing high-quality risk management and excellent value for money. Hydro-X also provides water treatment and hygiene consumables via www.hydro-x-store.co.uk

01909 565133

info@hydro-x.co.uk

Hydro-X HouseEden PlaceOutgang Lane

Tell us how Hydro-X made you happy
Great service as always, competitive prices and quick delivery - what more could you ask for!
Easy transaction and great communication. Will use again
I ordered a box of dip slides. The whole experience from ordering via website to delivery was easy, fast and efficient. Package was securely wrapped and arrived intact. Also I shopped around and the prices were favourable compared to similar product from other suppliers so hats off all round. Will definitely reorder again.
Excellent service and speedy delivery enabling smooth running of the practice
Prompt delivery, thanks
Easy to order, great products we regularly purchase as we get a quick turnaround
First time purchase from Hydro-X. Very happy with the cost and delivered promptly. Would recommend.
Hydro - X - easy online portal, easily navigated and found the item i needed, easy set up of equipment after being delivered in next to no time. Great service overall, would recommend
Delivered smoothly, product as advertised. Pricey but good service and product.
Excellent Product especially impressed by the clear concise instructions, our client especially liked the professional look of the equipment, and as a result, we have suggested they purchase the test for each of thier buildings
Great service, super helpful staff. When I had an order go missing with a courier they went out the way to help us resolve the problems in the time scale we had.
We have been using KN95 facemasks throughout the current pandemic and the time had come to obtain a fresh supply. Following an Internet search, I was soon drawn to The "Hydro-X Web Site" which I found clear, helpful and easy to navigate. I also noted that those who had left Reviews had largely made favourable comments. I placed my order without any difficulty on 3rd January and, over the following days, received e-mails providing details of that order (including an invoice) together with tracking information. The facemasks were delivered on 7th January without any problem. Alongside the e-mails I received concerning my order, I was also sent information about the work of Hydro-X, Aquabox and other Companies concerning the supply, by Aquabox, of equipment to Third World Countries to help with water shortages and supply of fresh water through the use of filtration equipment; I was very happy to make a small donation to help with this work. Should I need additional facemasks, or indeed any other items of equipment available through Hydro-X, I would have no hesitation whatsoever in returning to this Company. Furthermore, I would like to take this opportunity of thanking the staff at Hydro-X for the prompt and efficient way in which they handled my order.
Thank you very much for your kind review. We're glad you were happy with the product and service you received
Let down by your choice of Courier. Took afternoon off work but delivery never arrived and no comms to say there were issues. Arrived the next morning within an hour of getting another text with time slot. Lucky I was there. I paid £11.95 plus VAT for this privilege - the most expensive delivery fee I’ve ever paid. A refund of this fee has been requested but I suspect the radio silence will not be broken.
We're sorry you weren't happy with the service you received. We did reach out to you several times to no avail to advise that you had placed your order during the advertised closed period over Xmas and New Year, and so that delays should be expected. Should you choose to use Hydro-X next time, we hope you have a better experience.
quick and simple
Will USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN VERY FAST AND NO PROBLEM
Order was sent incomplete, when called promised call back and no one bothered calling us back. We will never ever recommend this company to anyone, the receptionist lis a liar
Good morning Shakeel. I'm sorry you were let down by our courier and your items were not received in good order. I understand that given the choice of replacement items or a refund you have opted for a refund and this has been processed. I can assure you that our staff try their very hardest to provide the latest available information on all shipments, and leave messages when clients are unavailable.
Very quick and easy test to carry out in line with our risk assessment.
Delivery cost was excessive.
Very helpful and informative regards Mark
Excellent service! The face masks took only 24 hours from dispatch to delivery!
Hydro-X is rated 4.68 based on 157 reviews