Hydro-X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hydro-X
Read Hydro-X Reviews

About Hydro-X:

Over 35 years Hydro-X has become a nationally recognised name in Water Treatment, Water and Air Hygiene services, and Legionella Training, representing high-quality risk management and excellent value for money. Hydro-X also provides water treatment and hygiene consumables via www.hydro-x-store.co.uk

01909 565133

info@hydro-x.co.uk

Hydro-X HouseEden PlaceOutgang Lane

Tell us how Hydro-X made you happy
Very slow delivery
Very helpful staff always happy to help.
Guided to the website and helped me with my order.
I would recommend them always
thanks
TT
Excellent product giving the required fast result, but expensive. I was let down by a registered tester who would have been half your price.
The products are easy to order and are delivered quickly. On a previous order I had a question and it was answered quickly, professionally and courtiously - excellent.
Excellent service Prompt delivery Item as described.
I ordered quite an expensive item, and it has been lost in the post, I got a message to say delivery would be made on a certain date and didn't actually receive anything. Since then, I've conoleted a contact us form online and have also called to discuss and have had no support at all. I'm so so disappointed and have been left out of pocket for quite a substantial amount of money.
The product is exactly as described so absolutely no problem there. Delivery was a bit hit and miss to say the least was "out for Delivery " for 3 days before it arrived 5 miles from depot to my home
The free standing personalised hand sanitiser station looks really good and fits with the colours in our building.
The logo and text is excellent and the whole build is sturdy enough.
We did have a problem with the top edge of the fascia being damaged but this was rectified by the team and a new fascia sent.
All in all - it looks good and the staff and visitors use it which is was the main intention.
Excellent service and product
So easy to deal with the site and it is important to see the that site managed easily especially a part for COVID-19.
Excellent quick service, great products, fair priced. Very informative staff. Keep up the excellent work.
Easy ordering with fast delivery what more could you ask for. Great service all round.
Always a very good service whether ordering on line or over the phne. Staff are helpful and informative.
Very impressed with promptness of the service & product
Excellent, personal, fast service.
Very pleased with the service, the kit arrived promptly and came with full instructions. I was able to carry out the test easily, with a quick result enabling us to resume use of our building.
Easy to use and instructions clear. Assuming the results were accurate (I have no reason to believe they weren't), it works well.
Excellent prompt service and very helpful advice given by phone regarding Legionella testing
Our order was dealt with professionally and efficiently .
Fast shipping. Have not tried the shower gel yet but the Legionella swap kit is very easy to use. Good explanatory videos on YouTube by the company as well. Test was negative on biofilm. Can recommend these guys and women!
Hydro-X is rated 4.70 based on 61 reviews