Hydro-X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hydro-X
Read Hydro-X Reviews

About Hydro-X:

Over 35 years Hydro-X has become a nationally recognised name in Water Treatment, Water and Air Hygiene services, and Legionella Training, representing high-quality risk management and excellent value for money. Hydro-X also provides water treatment and hygiene consumables via www.hydro-x-store.co.uk

01909 565133

info@hydro-x.co.uk

Hydro-X HouseEden PlaceOutgang Lane

Tell us how Hydro-X made you happy
We were new to using dip slides, but the support guys helped us select the right slides for our food production facility. We shall definitely buy more from Hydro-X as they were reliable and always helpful.
Hydro-X 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Quick and efficient delivery. I had difficulty using the online order form, but a quick phone call and friendly, helpful staff sorted me out. The Legionella testing thermometer is an simple tool to use and an asset to a landlord like myself to make sure my letting property is safe. Thank you Hydro-X!
Great Starter Pack
Excellent product
Hydro-X are at the very top of the water industry training dynamic. Excellent facilities; superb course materials to take away with you and a dedicated customer focused team on standby to help with any inquiries.
Well packaged great online customer service before hand too
We were very impressed with the service and the quality of the products we received.
Great Product. Very fast delivery. Will order again
Hydro-X 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Quick delivery, easy website layout.
Excellent service and customer support. Discount made available for first purchase. My purchase arrived super quick! ... 2 days later instead of one month later as advised on the delivery information! Excellent!! It was put to use the same day. Excellent product; very good price and accompanied with its calibration certificate.
Quick delivery & good website.. explained it well
Very informative website, with all additional training options should that be necessary. Delivered before promised and items arrived the next day. Great service and clear instruction on use. Thank you Hydro-X
Parcel did not arrive when specified but presumably that is the fault of the deliverers. Otherwise excellent service and value.
Great service Nice product
You sent me a box of 20 which had been torn across the lid and two masks had been removed. The bag had not been opened and resealed, that would have been obvious. I am convinced that it left your premises in this condition, Never again!
Hi Malcolm, I'm sorry that the items you received were damaged in transit - I can assure you all items leave our warehouse in good order. if you haven't already done so, please contact our support staff at onlinesales@hydro-x.co.uk and a member of our team will help you
Does what it says on the tin.
Great company to deal with. Questions answered promptly, easy payment option and superfast next day delivery
I have used this company for several years. Simple, easy to use website, often very fast delivery. Quick response to any queries. Lost a star as sometimes there is a significant delay, due to incubation etc which is not always communicated after ordering via website.
Professionals! Quality products and deliveries are always correct and on time! I strongly recommend Hydro - X!
Great service