Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
Quite disappointed i did click & collect got home to find the security tag on the inside of the jacket
Well turns out I placed an order coming up 2/3 weeks ago and I've still not received my package it says 3-5 working days and I've been waiting weeks and still hasn't arrived
Not sure how people are stating quick delivery. Placed order 6 days ago and still not received confirmation of despatch. Only received an e-Mail today saying how busy they are and to be patient. Hope it’s worth the wait!
Ordered on line was told the order did not go through but was sent 2 items. Had to pay to return. On the plus side the order came fast.
Ordered, they took my money then sent me a email the next day saying it’s not in stock. If the item is not in stock it shouldn’t be advertised.
Shoes arrived really late, a few weeks after I ordered them
Wouldn’t buy jewellery online again, was expecting more for my money.
Not overly impressed at all. 1 week before the payment went through from Amazon and then about week or so for delivery. Item has gone back and now awaiting a refund. Never again.
I have tried exchanging and the parcel has now been sent back to me unsigned for
Good prices it seems, but beware, because they left out my unit number on the shipping although I clearly put it in my order and it's in the order confirmation (but not shipping)! I was able to change it online on DHL's website, so hopefully it will be delivered to my door. If the unit number is not on there, then they will just leave it in the front of the building where anyone could take it, or if it requires a signature (like this one), they will mark it as a failed delivery attempt, since they won't know what unit to go to! So double check the address when you get the shipping confirmation. My package should arrive in a few days, so I'll change my rating based on if it goes well or not.
Left tag on the jumper from the shop and haven't answered my email.
Questioning the authenticity of my recent ugg slipper purchase. They are an odd colour compare the normal chestnut uggs and have cracked across the top of the foot after a weeks wearing. My last pair that I had lasted 3 years and didn’t crack!
paid for next day delivery, lets just say it wasn’t here the next day
Parcel was lost in transit. No replacement sent which meant missed Christmas present. Would not use again.
Very disappointed with one of my products , came with a stain on so therefore had to send it back but no replacement is available and it’s meant to be a Christmas present. Won’t be using Hurleys again.
The purchase was shipped quickly, arrived in great condition and looked great! It was however too small, I checked the sizing and it should have been a loose fit. After sending three emails to Hurleys I still and ZERO responses on how fix this. So if you get lucky and everything works out great then this is a good store. If you have any issues, don’t expect any customer service, or even a response!
Brought a pen for nearly £10 only to get the pen and it writes like its years old and about to run out! the pen it’s self is lovely, but don’t expect this from a new pen, after a few days I got a reply to send the pen back but it was a present so can’t exactly as for it back to send it back! Not happy! Won’t be using again!
Recently purchased a pair of Earrings which on arrival are much bigger than describd however I have been told I am unable to return them due to terms and conditions relating to Jewellery .....not happy at all !!
Thank you for your review Unfortunately Earrings are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, this is explained in the more details section of the Earrings you have purchased, the diameter of the earrings is also described as 1.5cm, if this is incorrect please contact us directly and we will look into this for you. we hope this helps Hurleys
Unfortunately an expensive pair of Ted baker shoes have been delivered to me with some clear defects, one in the outsole and another in the toebox of the shoes. I have sent an email to Hurleys and I hope to get a response soon along with a refund. The defects were evident and the shoes should have not really be sent like that.
Not happy with customer service
Hi Janet I am very sorry you are not happy with our customer service , if you would like to contact us directly we can look into your complaint for you , Apologies I cannot see any communication via e-mail at present. Thank you Hurleys
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,939 reviews