Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
Packaged & presented really well. Returned as unsuitable. Feel returns policy excessive. Had to pay £12 to return it & then have another £3.95 deducted from my refund because it was free post on the initial delivery. When you’re spending £220 on an item you would expect delivery to be free. Won’t be using Hurleys again. Feel “ripped off”. READ THE SMALL PRINT.
It was a quick service to receive my jacket, however I am still awaiting communication from when I returned it requesting a different size. Would love to hear from you with the plan of a new delivery.
I bought shirt which was too small so I've sent it back in which I had to pay £5 myself which is wrong and now got to wait 21 days for it to be sorted. Not happy at all.
Boots arrived quickly but the zip was faulty so couldn't even try on. Not happy that I had to pay for return postage, so have spent on postage to get to me plus return, £8.50 to open a box, not forgetting the car park money to wait in yhe Post Office queue for 40 mins. As of yet cost of boots has yet to be refunded.
Still haven’t received item. Customer service were helpful on first call but haven’t heard back from them. Ordered item over a fortnight ago.
Nice birkenstocks, unfortunately they came in a box that was old and battered and sellotaped together. As they were for a gift it was an issue which wasn't fixable in the time frame I had to return and buy elsewhere, and they only had one pair left which couldn't guarantee arriving on time or being in a intact box. A full refund was offered but no discount. Somewhat disappointed sadly...
The necklace is much smaller than it looks online. It also comes in a bag so it was tangled and tied in knots when it arrived
Paid extra to have a shirt delivered within two days to then be advised that it would be dispatched in 5 days. Poor delivery.
Quite disappointed i did click & collect got home to find the security tag on the inside of the jacket
Well turns out I placed an order coming up 2/3 weeks ago and I've still not received my package it says 3-5 working days and I've been waiting weeks and still hasn't arrived
Not sure how people are stating quick delivery. Placed order 6 days ago and still not received confirmation of despatch. Only received an e-Mail today saying how busy they are and to be patient. Hope it’s worth the wait!
Ordered on line was told the order did not go through but was sent 2 items. Had to pay to return. On the plus side the order came fast.
Ordered, they took my money then sent me a email the next day saying it’s not in stock. If the item is not in stock it shouldn’t be advertised.
Shoes arrived really late, a few weeks after I ordered them
Wouldn’t buy jewellery online again, was expecting more for my money.
Not overly impressed at all. 1 week before the payment went through from Amazon and then about week or so for delivery. Item has gone back and now awaiting a refund. Never again.
I have tried exchanging and the parcel has now been sent back to me unsigned for
Good prices it seems, but beware, because they left out my unit number on the shipping although I clearly put it in my order and it's in the order confirmation (but not shipping)! I was able to change it online on DHL's website, so hopefully it will be delivered to my door. If the unit number is not on there, then they will just leave it in the front of the building where anyone could take it, or if it requires a signature (like this one), they will mark it as a failed delivery attempt, since they won't know what unit to go to! So double check the address when you get the shipping confirmation. My package should arrive in a few days, so I'll change my rating based on if it goes well or not.
Left tag on the jumper from the shop and haven't answered my email.
Questioning the authenticity of my recent ugg slipper purchase. They are an odd colour compare the normal chestnut uggs and have cracked across the top of the foot after a weeks wearing. My last pair that I had lasted 3 years and didn’t crack!
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 4,308 reviews