Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
Not overly impressed at all. 1 week before the payment went through from Amazon and then about week or so for delivery.
Item has gone back and now awaiting a refund. Never again.
I have tried exchanging and the parcel has now been sent back to me unsigned for
Good prices it seems, but beware, because they left out my unit number on the shipping although I clearly put it in my order and it's in the order confirmation (but not shipping)! I was able to change it online on DHL's website, so hopefully it will be delivered to my door. If the unit number is not on there, then they will just leave it in the front of the building where anyone could take it, or if it requires a signature (like this one), they will mark it as a failed delivery attempt, since they won't know what unit to go to! So double check the address when you get the shipping confirmation. My package should arrive in a few days, so I'll change my rating based on if it goes well or not.
Left tag on the jumper from the shop and haven't answered my email.
Questioning the authenticity of my recent ugg slipper purchase. They are an odd colour compare the normal chestnut uggs and have cracked across the top of the foot after a weeks wearing. My last pair that I had lasted 3 years and didn’t crack!
paid for next day delivery, lets just say it wasn’t here the next day
Parcel was lost in transit. No replacement sent which meant missed Christmas present. Would not use again.
Very disappointed with one of my products , came with a stain on so therefore had to send it back but no replacement is available and it’s meant to be a Christmas present.

Won’t be using Hurleys again.
The purchase was shipped quickly, arrived in great condition and looked great!

It was however too small, I checked the sizing and it should have been a loose fit. After sending three emails to Hurleys I still and ZERO responses on how fix this.

So if you get lucky and everything works out great then this is a good store. If you have any issues, don’t expect any customer service, or even a response!
Brought a pen for nearly £10 only to get the pen and it writes like its years old and about to run out! the pen it’s self is lovely, but don’t expect this from a new pen, after a few days I got a reply to send the pen back but it was a present so can’t exactly as for it back to send it back! Not happy! Won’t be using again!
Recently purchased a pair of Earrings which on arrival are much bigger than describd however I have been told I am unable to return them due to terms and conditions relating to Jewellery .....not happy at all !!
Unfortunately Earrings are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, this is explained in the more details section of the Earrings you have purchased, the diameter of the earrings is also described as 1.5cm, if this is incorrect please contact us directly and we will look into this for you.
we hope this helps
Hurleys
Unfortunately an expensive pair of Ted baker shoes have been delivered to me with some clear defects, one in the outsole and another in the toebox of the shoes. I have sent an email to Hurleys and I hope to get a response soon along with a refund. The defects were evident and the shoes should have not really be sent like that.
Not happy with customer service
Hi Janet
I am very sorry you are not happy with our customer service , if you would like to contact us directly we can look into your complaint for you , Apologies I cannot see any communication via e-mail at present.
Hurleys
Boots were fine - exactly as advertised. However, in the age of Amazon it's not really acceptable to have to wait 5 days for the order to be shipped and then find it's been sent on a service which can take 3 days to arrive. So 5/5 for quality: 1/5 for service.
Delivery was prompt however once returned the process was dragged out. Spoke to someone on live chat asking if you have received my return was told “be patient” poor social/customer service skills
I had ordered a Barbour quilted jacket from Hurley’s. The jacket was quite nice. However, it was shipped in a small plastic bag, and was very tightly packed. Some of the diamond quilting appears to have lost its shape and has got wrinkled and will not regain its shape. Since I already paid for shipping, I didn’t want to return it as I would have to pay for shipping again. All in all, not very happy with the purchase.
I can not fault the Hugo Boss leather gloves I purchased, as they are quality. Suffice to say, that's where it stops. The length of time it takes to receive said item, is not what I would have suspected from Hurleys. To keep customers returning, they need to know that they will receive their items promptly. In this department you fail. I for one will not be a returning customer. If I can receive items within 48hrs at no extra cost from one of your competitors, then thats what I and others will do. If you would like to take one piece of advice. Sort your distribution and courier out!
Hi Brian
I am sorry you are disappointed with our delivery service, your order placed on the 21st was delivered on the 26th which is what we would normally expect on our standard delivery service. we are a small family company and do have some delays during our busy sale period and i apologise for that , Thank you for your order and support.
Hurleys
never informed the item had arrived at shop or was on its way informed order confirmation only
All the tassels fell out of the bag , only used it once , very upset
Hi Abby,
thank you for your review, please contact us directly and we will hopefully be able to resolve this for you.
apologies
Hurleys
Products were as described on line, my issue was that i paid extra for delivery to ensure they were delivered for when i needed them and they were not delivered on time.
So if you need your items in a certain time frame, make sure you order in plenty of time or you will be dissapointed.
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,093 reviews