Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
A Hugo boss t shirt but much cheaper than other websites if u want those type of brands defo come here to buy 👍
After Hurley making a mistake on my order I had to order again . So I paid next day delivery as I wanted it for Saturday but didn’t come till Monday.
Good choice of Boss Polo shirts at reduced price (some are cheaper elsewhere) Some Boss shirts have printed detail, but this one has embroidered detail (much better quality) But it is not always clear on photo or description.
Delighted to find the jeans I was looking for at a good price. It took a while for these to be dispatched but once I had called and spoken to a helpful employee to check progress they arrived the next day. Good to have delivery options too.
was a very nice dress however there were not so many order updates otherwise was good
Had a problem with my order and the lady who dealt with it was excellent. Happy with the purchase overall !!
Quick delivery good price
Delivered on time no issues. Ok boot bag and good price - it was more expensive on other websites
Good quality but small fitting
Slow postal I bought something else from another shop paying same postage and received them days before I got my items from hurleys. they needs to speed up the postage system it’s just too slow apart from that they’re very good business to deal
Bought some ugg boots !! NICE Unfortunately I had to send them back because they were too big !! I HAD TO PAY THE RETURN FEE WHICH COST ME 8.95 not so Good !!!
The jacket I ordered was a large, and couldn't get it on! Hurley's changed it for the next size up,no problem.
Good service.
Beautiful and arrived on time
Purchased a ma strum jumper was a bit to big so returned it took around 4 days to get refund No free returns so have to pay return postage and Lose the postage you paid in the purchase also so £8 out of pocket really That's business though Overall I would probably use the company again if it was a brand I knew was defintley the right size so I didn't have to return 4 stars from me
Great product and seller delivered as promised. The only reason I have not scored 5 stars is that I have become used to receiving purchases within 48 hours of order. To be clear they delivered within their promises.
Took a little time to ship but otherwise all good.
Good quick service
Excellent service
Item arrived no as expected. Customer service was good
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,971 reviews