Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
Great items that were reasonably priced. Delivered to the advertised timescales. I’d recommend.
Beautiful bracelet purchased as a Xmas present for my sis in law. She will love it.
Standard. Lacks free postage.
Delivered on time I would recommend
Greta service, great product. I would recommend.
Very comfortable ,perfect ,heel height, and easy to wear.
I purchased a coat from Hurleys then got scared when I read the reviews. My experience was great, came on time and it was the right product. Unfortunately the coat did not fit, the refund process was quick, without any bother. I would shop there again.
Delivered on time as described
Delivery on time well packaged item as described happy with the whole transaction
Good service and i got my order on time, only setback was the trainers had to be send back. I have to wait for my refund now
I purchased a pair of lelli Kelli shoes for my granddaughter as it was back to school The shoes arrived quickly,the only problem was that the Lelli Kelli socks were missing I sent an email regarding this and within 2 days the socks arrived in the post. Good service.
Arrived on time. Lovely dress, unfortunately didntnt suit me. Quite disppointed. Confirmation of return and processing of refund pretty quick.
The jacket is amazing and as the comment says, buy a size larger as they are slightly smaller than the size states. It would have been a 5/5 if they hadn’t left the security tag inside the pocket and the delay in sending back and waiting for it to arrive de-tagged.
Quick deliver and kept in contact. Shame they don’t have many product reviews though.
Very happy with my purchase
Good efficient service
A Hugo boss t shirt but much cheaper than other websites if u want those type of brands defo come here to buy 👍
After Hurley making a mistake on my order I had to order again . So I paid next day delivery as I wanted it for Saturday but didn’t come till Monday.
Good choice of Boss Polo shirts at reduced price (some are cheaper elsewhere) Some Boss shirts have printed detail, but this one has embroidered detail (much better quality) But it is not always clear on photo or description.
Delighted to find the jeans I was looking for at a good price. It took a while for these to be dispatched but once I had called and spoken to a helpful employee to check progress they arrived the next day. Good to have delivery options too.
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 4,318 reviews