Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
No issues but emails should be answered more quickly
Great coat and service. Many thanks
I ordered a 4 they are more like a 4 and 1/2 very comfy though it’s a shame they are a little big.
Received item as per description, delivery prompt to say it was christmas bank holidays.no probs definately buy again
Wasn’t the cheapest at the time, but just what I wanted, the service was very good and the product also very good.
Good service, good price, really love the jacket I bought. Only things were the coat hanger got broke in transit and a security tag was left on the jacket.
The coats are great but for those of us in the USA, a Large was too small. Please include the chest size etc, so we can order the right size for us.
The only reason I haven't given this purchase 5 stars is because the item arrived with the security tag still attached meaning that I have to now go to a shop to have it removed - defeats the object of ordering it online.
Best price whilst online shopping. Excellent quality. Excellent value. Received in good time for Christmas. Would certainly use this company again.
Great comms from Hurley informing me at every stage about my purchase
my order arrived on time and is a lovely fit i would order from hurleys again . my barbour coat is perfect.
Quality Item.
Delivered within 48 hours of order. I needed to phone though as I had returned a larger size and asked for an exchange but the refunded my card without letting me know as they didn’t have smaller size in stock. An e mail to advise this would have been nice. When I phoned to query the had a return of the size I wanted and I had to reorder again. All worked out OK in the end though.
Look great. Bought as a gift
No complaints. Speedy delivery and good range of sales items.
Very nice slipper but did not fit
Very good service.
Brilliant just as stated as quick delivery
On time cheaper than anywhere else just have to points on loyalty card now
Great service, when shoes were delivered one had a pen mark on it, returned free of charge and replacement sent out straight away!
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,600 reviews