Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
The bags alright but I prefer the old leather ones legendary bags man the zip on this bag is cheap and sticks out open for rain to rust tha stuff I’m 17 tho so idrc the design is Ayt tha metal on the strap will hurt ur shoulder after time don’t spend 145£ on it I got it for 108 all together when it was on sale at Hurleys
trainers are nice. Box was damaged, delivery bag was open and delivery took ages.
I have had an issue with my delivery I have yet not received my dress. Still waiting fir the matter to be resolved.
Bought the jacket as it was a birthday present for my child. Thought I was buying new, found out when my child unwrapped the coat that there was remnants of tobacco in the inside pocket. Checked coat over and all is OK with it. Wouldn't shop here again, purely because of this.
Was fast delivery but on arrival the bag I ordered was damaged so I’m just waiting for the refund. They were quick to respond to my email about returning e product
Clothes excellent but having to pay for the delivery and then waiting a week other site same good s next day needs reviewing
Disappointed in cost of returning item nearly £20 as required to be trackable and insured. Will definitely check return policy next time. Boots not easy to get on and off.
Good service and delivery but unfortunately the beautiful coat had a faulty zip so it has had to be returned.
The boots were great, but they sent two pairs by mistake & trying to get a refund is proving to be very difficult!!
Nothing wrong with hurleys but the coat we ordered comes up at least 2/3 sizes too small, which means now I have to return the item
The socks are good which I expected, but, I'm not sure why it should take 5 days to despatch them from the initial order
Very pleased with boots but disappointed how long the item took to be delivered
Boots were odd sized have sent them back ,not herd anymore in over a week
Lovely slippers and very good quality. Unfortunately they are made for slim fit feet and are a very narrow fit. Didn’t think the next size up would make any difference. Such a shame as very nice slippers.
Feel 7 days for a refund isn’t long enough for a refund with how things are at the moment. We can be told to isolate anytime and then we can’t get a refund!
The jacket arrived very quickly. The jacket was the exact color and style. I paid $20 for shipping. I tried the jacket on and it was not the proper size. I own a barbour and ordered according to what I already have. This jacket was two sizes too small. To ship back it is going to cost me aprox. $30. I am disappointed that they sent me a jacket that was mismarked. Good thing Christmas is around the corner and I can gift it to someone.
Great service however still awaiting my parcel from which I sent back to exchange for a bigger size
Nice joggers but they are very thin which I wasn’t expecting
Great price must admit, but only one fault I see. If I order before 4pm with Flannels or Tessuti or other online shops I usually get it the day after. I took 5 days for delivery which in my opinion is too long.
Had to return a item for a exchange.. Paid registered delivery. Had to phone them up 6 days later parcel asnt been as yet opened item is a gift for my granddaughters 10th bday she will be very dissapointed if its not here
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,939 reviews