Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Hurleys ?

"Quality item"
"Great choice of brands and styles. Purchased Ted Baker shirt for my husband which had sold out on other sites. Lovely shirt, quick delivery and at a great price!"
"As described"
Hurleys
"I’m very happy with my purchase. The staff was very nice and very helpful."
Hurleys
"Received product and it was in good condition delivery could have been a bit faster"
Thank you for your kind review and apologies for any delay during our busy sale period,
Hurleys
"bought trainers for excellant price and where where delivered in great condition"
Hurleys
"The item arrived as it was described. Delivery time was longer but responses to emails were quick. Price was higher compared to some other retailers. Product had some damages which was fully explained by an email but unfortunately only 10% discount was offered for a damaged last item."
Thank you for your kind review, unfortunately as the product was already reduced in our sale we were unable to reduce further than that, but we do hope you are happy with it, apologies again
Hurleys
"Never received the shoes. No reply from email had to contact the bank"
Hi Jonique
Thank you for your review, please follow the tracking number we e-mailed to you , it states that you were out at the time of delivery and the parcel is being held at your local delivery office, if you do not collect this then it will be returned and we will issue a full refund. we are sorry for any confusion.
we hope this helps
Hurleys
"Excellent service, great communication on where your order is up to etc."
Hurleys
"very good customer service , I ordered Ugg boots and they had a mark on and they were sold out in my size so I sent photos of the stain but they would not give me any discount off them."
Thank you for your review, apologies as our e-mail please return the boots to us using the free return shipping label we sent to you , and we will contact you on receipt.
apologies again
"Fast dispatching and response towards customer. Reasonnable price/quality. A bit surprised that I cannot find some brands. I do recommand."
"Fantastic service. Will be ordering againπŸ‘"
"Great products and great price!!!"
"Excellent service,quick delivery, well packaged thankyou"
"Good price good collection my fevrait shop hurleys"
"I have only excellent things to say about this company, everything is quality and at a price hard to beat, highly recommended will shop again and again."
Hurleys
"From start to finish just a pleasure will 100% be purchasing from here again 5 stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟"
Hurley web team
"The staff always have a “nothing is too much trouble” & the clothes are always fabulous!"
Thank you for your kind review.
"Excellent service beautiful purse"
Hurley web team
"Ordered age 6 to 7 lacoste tshirt which was absolutely fine when it arrived. However i also ordered a 11 to 12 and the lacoste badge is more a less in the center of the tshirt which looks absolutely ridiculous. I think it has cone from a bad batch but should of been seen before shipped out"
Hi Leanne
Thank you for your review ,I am sorry there was an issue with the Lacoste Tee- shirt we sent to you , i will contact you directly to arrange its return.
apologies again