Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy

"I love my new coat and Thank YOU so much for my lovely free lambs wool scalf it was a lovely surprise love it looks really nice with my new barbour coat I'm over the moon 😁"
"Excellent"
"Products were as described on line, my issue was that i paid extra for delivery to ensure they were delivered for when i needed them and they were not delivered on time. So if you need your items in a certain time frame, make sure you order in plenty of time or you will be dissapointed."
"Christmas gift arrived quickly and well packaged. On line site easy to use."
"It's a lovely bag well worth the money my daughter's going to be very happy this Xmas Thank you with the delivery so quick a very happy customer I will be buying of you again thanks Tracy h"
"Ordered Ugg Boots for xmas present. Arrived quickly and also had a discount compared to other major retailers. Would use again."
"Best service and product . 10/10"
"Arrived with security tags still on, e mailed them immediately- never received a reply! Product however once I found someone to remove the tags were good quality. Disappointed in the service"
"Great item , great price and delivery"
"Excellent service. I bought a coat for my partner and it was too big, the return was simple and our delivery was very quickly sorted. Would recommend to anyone."
"Good service goods arrived within time scale. Unfortunately I needed to return the item refund given with out quibble."
"Excellent value for money"
"Good price and service. Slippers arrived very quickly and communication was also good. Would definitely recommend"
"Brilliant service and quality goods, thanks"
"Two tops bought for Christmas presents, so not worn yet. Very simple ordering process & quick delivery. 5*."
"Great boots at a great price!"
"Quick and easy to order, goods came quickly and at a very good price too! Thank you all."
"It’s been bought for a Christmas gift for my daughter"
"Very pleased with my experience with this company. Telephoned with a query which was delt with in a very efficient way. Would recommend this company to all ."
"Good efficient service"