Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy

"Fast, efficient service, Customer service was top marks. Delighted with my purchase. Would definitely recommend Hurleys."
"Excellent service from beginning to end."
"I placed an order on a Saturday evening and my order was with me by the Wednesday. I had tracking for my delivery and I can't fault any of the service"
"Great customer service"
"Hi i am very disappointed with my purchse i bought 2 pairs of EA7 trainers for my sons and they wore them on 1 occasion for 40 mins walking around and the material ripped apart from the rubber sole. I will be attemting to return these shoes."
Hi
we are sorry to hear the problems you have with the item purchased, we will of course contact you directly to try and resolve this for you.
apologies again
Hurleys
"Thankyou! Prompt delivery, great price :-)"
"Item came in good time and exactly what I was after. Thank you Hurleys!"
"Sent my order back for a refund and never got my money back as they said they didn’t get the return. I have never experienced this with any other retailer. So I have no item and out off pocket and they have not accepted proof of postage. I Will never order from them again. I have been ripped off."
Hi Denise
As our direct e-mail the tracking number you provided states return to sender/ incorrect address if you did not put a return address on your parcel you will need to contact Royal Mail, please check the address you have entered on the parcel and re-send as goodwill we will of course still accept this for you.
Hurleys Web Team
"Excellent service, definitely would recommend Hurleys"
"Unfortunately an expensive pair of Ted baker shoes have been delivered to me with some clear defects, one in the outsole and another in the toebox of the shoes. I have sent an email to Hurleys and I hope to get a response soon along with a refund. The defects were evident and the shoes should have not really be sent like that."
"Hurleys is a great shop to purchase branded clothing. They stock top quality clothing and are very helpful and accommodating. I shop in this store regular and I have never had any problems with my purchases or the assistance provided. Thank you Hurleys."
"Very good customer service."
"Excellent service"
"Great communication and quick service"
"First time I have ordered from Hurleys and will not be the last. Very impressed with the service and speed of the company and price I paid could not be beaten"
"This is my first order from Hurleys and I'm more than impressed! My Versace tshirt was received well packaged and immaculate! I wouldn't hesitate in ordering from you again"
"quick delivery good info shirts fitted perfectly"
"Love shopping and browsing through all your items in store and on line ."
"Trainers offered at a very good price. Order dealt with quickly & efficiently. Item ordered arrived as advised."
Hurleys is rated 4.53 based on 2,273 reviews