Hurleys Reviews

customer service
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great price, great service arrived days earlier than expected.
Posted 1 hour ago
Delivery is always quick and everything I buy from Hurleys is always in perfect condition.
Good prices it seems, but beware, because they left out my unit number on the shipping although I clearly put it in my order and it's in the order confirmation (but not shipping)! I was able to change it online on DHL's website, so hopefully it will be delivered to my door. If the unit number is not on there, then they will just leave it in the front of the building where anyone could take it, or if it requires a signature (like this one), they will mark it as a failed delivery attempt, since they won't know what unit to go to! So double check the address when you get the shipping confirmation. My package should arrive in a few days, so I'll change my rating based on if it goes well or not.
Given as a present and they fit perfectly.
Have Great prices. And really fast shipping. Got a gorgeous Ted Baker purse in the sale at great price. Will Definitely shop here again and Would recommend shopping here to others. :)
Excellent!
Surprisingly fast delivery from the U.K. To the U.S. Plus good pricing. I love the Barbour jacket I chose. I’ll definitely be back. Thank you Hurleys! BTW my new puppy threw up on the new jacket during his first car ride. Washed it. Good as new. I decided not to I’m life a photo of the jacket. But here’s the pup with his “twin”.
Excellent product & fit. Fast tracked delivery.
Lovely Ugg slippers, bought for my daughter's birthday. Excellent delivery
Great service. Thanks
Simply perfect. Very happy customer. Delivery on time. Reasonable price. Absolutely no complaints
Fast delivery and value for money. Have used once more. Many thanks.
Excellent service .Really good product .Best price !! Would recommend
Goods as described. Competitively priced. Easy to use website. Efficient service. Prompt delivery. Completely satisfied.
Great customer service. Prompt dispatch. Quality product. Definitely recommend and would use again. Thanks
Great service, would definitely recommend
Great product
Came quick, right size and fits perfectly
Shirts fit great! AC Senior
This is beautiful and so much cheaper than on the Ted Baker website. very happy! Thank you
Hurleys is rated 4.55 based on 2,720 reviews