Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Hurleys?

"The shoes were beautiful but the advice to purchase a 12 to replace a USA 11 wasn't. They were way too big. I gave the shoes to my son but I still need a pair in 11 with the tan color. Please get back in touch with me to reorder."
Posted 11 seconds ago
"Always helpful staff and online service always quick and reliable"
"Very good product"
"Service first class as was the garment"
"Staff always helpful and polite"
"Living in Scotland, I had never heard of Hurley's. However, I really wanted a particular new Ted Baker top which was only available in my size on the Hurley's website and nowhere else on the internet. I am very glad that I found Hurley's. They provided a first class service with next day delivery. So having ordered the top at lunch-time on Friday, I was wearing it by 11am the next day. It was a top quality Ted Baker blouse with stunning lace sleeves and the size was exactly right. It has been well-admired. It came wrapped in cellophane in its original coat hanger. I would use Hurley's without hesitation."
"Hurley’s had exactly what I was looking for at the best price around. I’m very happy with my purchase!"
"Very nice product - many thanks."
"My order was amazing I’ll definitely order again x"
"Extremely easy online service with delivery to a local store made on time. Definitely recommend Hurleys."
"Ordered Barbour coat great price quick delivery no problems and great customer service"
"My recent purchase was some Ugg boots that I purchased when there was a 20% offer on. Sadly the boots didn’t fit me so I returned to exchange them and they didn’t have the smaller size in the same style. I then found an alternate pair to exchange the original pair with but was told I had to pay full price for these as Hurleys would not honour the 20% discount. I left the store without purchasing any new boots and got a refund for the original boots. I always shop online with Hurleys as this is the only way you can get a refund due to the distance selling regulations. Otherwise buying in store you end up lumbered with store credit which isn’t ideal. Poor customer service overall - they lost a £135 sale because they wouldn’t honour a 20% discount. Hurleys were probably right and didn’t have to honour the discount but it would have been good customer service to display. Have shopped with them a long time but now sadly all I will do is shop on line and not support the retail outlet."
"Always a great service and friendly staff shop here often bought a Pyrex coat for my son on this occasion with a great discount code to happy teenager and happy mum"
"Really pleased, quick delivery. Thank you"
"Always excellent service. Prompt dispatch and delivery. Highly recommend"
"Got an unsolicited email from Hurleys....no idea what I bought but I'm sure it was very nice!"
"Ordered oneline, got item delivered to local store, picked up few days later. very quick and easy."
"I bought a Michael Kors cross body bag. So happy with my purchase. I would definitely buy from Hurleys again!"
Thank you for your kind review, Hurleys
"Great service. Top quality goods"
Thank you for your kind review, Hurleys