Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Category:
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Hurleys ?

"Good products. Takes far too long to dispatch items though. Missed Father’s Day. Thanks."
Joanne Hague
Verified Buyer
"First time ordering with this company. Excellent prompt service arrived well packaged was highly delighted with my purchase and will definitely be ordering again, would highly recommend"
Daren Hall
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a top in XL and when it come it was large so had. To wait for them to reorder it got it in the end thankyou."
"Very fast delivery, great customer service, beautiful product."
Satish Ranka
Verified Buyer
"Excellent collection and great prices especially during sales"
Claire Lee
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate website, quick and efficient delivery. Products as advertised. Would definitely use again"
"The boots are lovely - if a little pricey - still you get that you pay for. Excellent quality boots, delivery was a little slow however overall I would purchase from Hurley's in the future."
"Excellent service, speedy shipping to international location. Thank you!"
"Great quality and price as always, plus fast delivery, always great offers on hurleys, a pleasure to deal with."
"Excellent service, easy ordering process, good value and quick delivery"
"Excellent customer and excellent selection of clothes. Thanks"
Anthony St-laurent
Verified Buyer
"I pay 108$ for an messenger bag and never receive it. I verifie 2 time my billing address and shipping info."
Thank you for your review, we have contacted you directly with information regarding the shipping of your order , apologies again
Hurley Web Team
Jason Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I’ve used the Bolton store for many years and the staff are always happy to assist👍 Great service. 5 ⭐️‘S"
Dina Veprinsky
Verified Buyer
"We did not receive our order!"
thank you for your review, i can confirm you order is showing delivered to the address on your order , please follow your tracking number for detailed information , please contact us directly if you have any further issues
Hurley web team
Sonya Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality goods"
Pauline Goldsmith
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful well thought packaging which included a suit cover for my dress. I only returned it because the 14 days was not long enough for me to lose weight for it to gout, and bought else where which had 100 days return."
"Good communication and fast dispatch. Lovely item at a great price."
Matthew Cummings
Verified Buyer
"great product good fit post office let me down delivery fail had to go to sorting office"
Kelly Jensen
Verified Buyer
"Loved the quality of my dress and shoes. I received my items quickly."
"Good quality product, swift delivery"
Hurleys is rated 4.53 based on 1,798 reviews