Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
polo smelt of cigerette smoke was returned no appologey
The shirt came dirty with rust on it. I wrote hurley and email To no answer This is the second time I buy this shirt different sizes and came stained
Thank you for your review, we are very sorry we missed your e-mail regarding your recent order with us and have contacted you directly to try and resolve this for you. apologies again Hurleys
Unfortunately the jacket I ordered was too small, so on top of the postage Hurleys charged to deliver the item I had to pay returns postage. Disappointing and I will not be ordering from them again after almost £10 out of pocket due to sending jacket back.
I never received my item and I'm still awaiting a response from you a week later not impressed at all
I returned the pants to be accused of wearing them when they are brand new and the wrong size. And still not had my refund
Hi Stephen , Thank you for your review , we can see that your return was not received in the original condition as is requested on the return form and online return information, all the garment tags had been removed, we are unable to re-sell an item without original garment tags as our customers expect to purchase items in prime original condition. we have viewed the packing footage for your order and supplied proof of this to you. please contact us directly if you are able to locate the original garment tags. thank you Hurleys
I cut tags off before realising there was no label on the T-shirt and the neck was all stretched as though it had been worn so couldn’t send it back this is the 1st time anything like this as happened so I will give you the benifit of the doubt but this wasn’t the item I ordered the rest of my order was fine
How can I review the order when I didn't receive it, due to be cancelled by you. Ordered next day delivery never came then the order was cancelled.
Ordered jacket around 9pm one day, next day I got 2 emails, first that I am getting a refund second one that my order was cancelled, tried to call and mail but received no reply. Terrible company, avoid if possible!!!
Boots, great. Box? Horrific. Bought the hunters boots as a gift but the box looked like it’d been clawed by a cat. Looked cheap and second hand. Not typical Hunter quality. Wouldn’t buy from hurlers again. Customer services wasn’t helpful either.
These trainers look good but they are dreadful for comfort. They do not grip the back of your hill, and your foot keeps popping out of the trainer and it crunches your sock up under your hill. I have returned them. Terrible trainers.
This company is a fraud. I've ordered 1 item quantity 2, got shipped something else. The packing list is marked and stamped by a human, and 1 piece is effectively stolen. To wait 5 days just for order to be shipped, then get an autoresponse that my shortshipped order notice will be responded to in another 5 business days and get nothing for 2 weeks, then repeatedly calling the 'customer service team' to hear that no one is available to take the call - it's all a joke at my expense. Do not give them ANY of your money.
Dear Boris, Thank you for your review, i am very sorry an item was missing from your order on receipt you had selected 2 of an item i can see that we missed this i am very sorry about that, I can also see this has now been resolved for you. We are a small family company and all Human, no robots here! unfortunately you were replying to your order confirmation which is a do not reply e-mail , Our office hours are GMT in the UK. please accept our apologies for the error again Hurleys
Didn't have a pleasant experience here, haven't got the chance even to see the items as they canceled my order after my payment was done and I was waiting for the parcel, they said the shipping to me appeared to cost more than they wrote on the site and I had the option to pay 140 pounds extra for the shipping or they cancel it. Of course I didn't pay the huge difference and due to the refund policies in my bank and the charges bla bla I lost about 80 out of 360 the full amount i paid. My advice, make sure they stick to the shipping cost before u pay them.
Ordered some trainers that was on sale. When received they was Damaged
Very poor customer service. I’m in the United States and I sent emails to them twice. The first response I got back was an automatic response saying they would get back to me within 5 days and no one ever got back to me. The next time I emailed I didn’t even get that. It has now been 16 days since my first email and I still haven’t heard from anyone. Website says they have live chat but there isn’t. If no stars was an option I would give no stars.
It has not arrived yet. could you support tracking my order??
I ordered and paid for a Barbour jacket from Hurleys on 2 February. I was informed by email from DPD delivery servcie that the driver had delivered it to my home on 9 Februray but the photo was not of my house. Hence, I did not receive it. I informed Hurleys and asked for my money to be refunded. I received an apology and was informed that my purchase was being returned to Hurleys and they asked if I would like it to be delivered by Royal Mail. I confirmed that I was happy with this and have heard nothing since. I emailed Hurleys on 13 February to ask when I could expect the parcel and have not yet received a response
Took my order and payment and then over a week later said they had no stock and that it would be several days before a refund would reach me
Item was in stock, added to basket, paid for it got delivery/tracking info etc, 4 days later got an email saying out of stock,Was intended to be a birthday present for 3 days after you cancelled it.
Awful, would never buy from them again. I purchased a hat from them.... nearly a week later I received no shipping details I sent an email and got a response saying the hat was no longer in stock..... I dread to think if I hadn’t of emailed when I would of actually been told this and when they would refund me.
They took my money and a few days later they said my order was not coming and I had to wait over 7days to have the money back into my account. I don’t understand why they would say the slippers are in stock take my money and then days latter days they are not in stock. Just a joke I will never order from this company again.
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,971 reviews