Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
Terrible experience. Never received over £100 of items. Chased them since the day of supposed delivery. Had to chase them and after 8th email and call they finally made an effort and after 30 days told me royal mail said it was delivered. The same line 30 days before. Now I have to appeal. I have had to chase them constantly and even had to fight for the email royal mail sent them which was partly cut out. They don't care as they have the money. Credit card company are helping but can take 3 months. Would not wish this on anyone.
Had an obvious pull that you could see through the packaging.
If I could give ‘0’ I would! I was sent a pair of shorts which I paid £40 for and they were really small for the size and not of good quality at all. I have since sent them back almost 3 weeks ago to be told today that it could take up to a further 3 weeks to receive the refund. Anyone buying from this Company should be aware that the product they receive may not be the right product and most of all, you’ll have to wait for ages for a refund and to be clear, money isn’t the issue. The issue is the incompetence of the Company who should have more secure measures in place for refunds. Disgraceful service. Definitely never using this Company again.
I was sent the incorrect size & the size I wanted had sold out! Very disappointing
I haven’t received the item yet ? I was told it was sent out on the 25th but it hasn’t arrived? I emailed today but no reply ?
I never received my parcel, and have contacted Hurleys multiple times about it because they still took the money out my bank account for it. They even said they can’t do anything for 30 WHOLE DAYS!!!! Do not buy!!!
Awful customer service, we order a lot from Hurleys but that has now come to an abrupt end, ordered one consignment off timberland boots and hat for my sons birthday and the hat had a big hole in the front, rang customer services and they quite frankly didn’t care just your usual, oh we will send you a label return it to us then we will refund you!! They shouldn’t of waisted my time and money! Do not order from these!!!
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

If there was a 0 I would give hurleys a 0. After sales shocking.

GOODS COME DAMAGED AND THEN THEY BLAME YOU. THEY SEND YOU A EDITED PICTURE TO SHOW YOU THE GOOD WERE FINE BEFORE TRANSIT

AVOID BUYING FROM HURLEYS

CON ARTISTS
I don't have these products yet.
No free returns & also not clear sizing I’m very unhappy with my purchase
ordered 3 items only got 2 items
I payed for 3 items
But only got 2 items
But on lnvice 3 items
So I only got 2 items so 1 item missing
From my order
Now need to wait for them to investigate this
Not happy

It a joke
Received but was dirty or marked down front . Really disappointed
This was suppose to have come in a branded gift box, it came in a plastic bag. I had to then contact about the box and when the box came it was battered and squashed. Very poor service
Must say I was very disappointed in the dress as it had little white Mark's all over it but with further inspection they were actually holes! The goods have been returned for a full refund unless you have it in size l without holes.
Box came very damaged. After spending nearly £100 on a baby-grow you would expect the best quality and service. Spoke to a woman on the phone who wasn’t very helpful just said well send it back then. Wouldn’t purchase again from this place.
Was damaged upon arrival so upset as they where a birthday gift off my husband. He’s chucked them in the bin due to being upset and embarrassed and had to buy me something else
Haven’t received item
Very poor quality print on this T-shirt and I have returned it. Had to pay the return postage as well.
Would live to be haven’t received them!!!
hi i have not received this item still waiting
Hi Emma
please can you contact us directly, we do not appear to have an order under your name or this e-mail address
apologies