Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
The Items I have personally purchased for my family as presents this the second time I have used Hurleys online and I will continue doing
A big hello to people the backroom staff who get all the orders out on time
Many thank once again
They sent me the wrong size and the postal service wants to charge $65 to ship them back and UPS want $202. I’m stuck loosing $121 for shoes I can’t wear. Horrible customer service
Hi Edith
thank you for your review, however we have sent the size you requested we are a uk site and our sizes are displayed in uk sizes , I can see your e-mail request for an exchange for a smaller size which of course we would be happy to provide ,
Apologies we do not offer a free return service from the Usa
Hurleys
My recent purchase was some Ugg boots that I purchased when there was a 20% offer on. Sadly the boots didn’t fit me so I returned to exchange them and they didn’t have the smaller size in the same style. I then found an alternate pair to exchange the original pair with but was told I had to pay full price for these as Hurleys would not honour the 20% discount. I left the store without purchasing any new boots and got a refund for the original boots. I always shop online with Hurleys as this is the only way you can get a refund due to the distance selling regulations. Otherwise buying in store you end up lumbered with store credit which isn’t ideal. Poor customer service overall - they lost a £135 sale because they wouldn’t honour a 20% discount. Hurleys were probably right and didn’t have to honour the discount but it would have been good customer service to display. Have shopped with them a long time but now sadly all I will do is shop on line and not support the retail outlet.
Huge selection of items online, very easy to place order. I placed two and they kindly contacted me to ask if I wanted the delivery together which saved money. Great customer service and fat delivery. Thanks will definitely use again.
Extremely disappointed with my experience so far. I ordered from Hurleys more than a week ago. They haven't even shipped the order yet - for the last week or so, the order status has remained "payment received". I've emailed them a couple of times about this, but I have received no response.

I understand that sometimes (especially at this time of the year) things are more hectic than usual for retailers. I, however, do not understand the lack of response or any updates. Hope that changes and that I receive my order.
My first time with this site so wasn’t sure at first. Processed payment through amazon which took about a day and then parcel cane in 2 days so very happy
Short delivery time, high quality with a good price.
Fantastic as usual. Don't shop anywhere else
Quick delivery, no hassle, perfect product
Delighted with my purchase from Hurleys couldn’t get this coat in my size in Ireland so was happy to find it in Hurleys . Super prompt delivery also . Love my new cosy Barbour
Arlene
Charged me for delivery and charged for returns. No acceptable this day and age.
Avoid Hurleys, I paid £100 for an order weeks ago and they have kept my money and not delivered the goods. They seem to blame Royal Mail but the fault lies with them as Royal Mail do not have any update on the parcel which Hurleys provided tracking for. I have sent several emails asking them for a resolution and the same lady named Michelle replies and says she will contact me the next day with an update and she doesn’t bother. I have been chasing her constantly asking for a refund for the goods not received and she just says I will contact you tomorrow, when the next day arrives she doesn’t contact & when I email she delays another day. I have now had to ask my bank to get involved who will be taking the money back from this company. Avoid at all costs.
Dear Mrs Hain
Thank you for your review, there is full tracking for your order to the point of out for delivery , we do need a few days to look into this for you and investigate with royal mail , I have communicated with you daily but appreciate this has been frustrating for you , I have contacted you directly today with the final outcome of your claim of non-receipt. I hope this resolves the issue for you and apologise again for the inconvenience caused
Michelle
A bit ridiculous that it took nearly 2 weeks for a refund!!! Will not be ordering online again
Hi Joanne
I am sorry for any delay , refunds are applied within 2 weeks of our receipt , it is currently a busy time of year for us ,
apologies again
Hurleys
My husband ordered me a pair of ted baker shoes for Xmas. The shoes were to small and unfortunately Harley’s didn’t have the next size in stock. The size 5 I received seemed very small. I ordered a 5 and a 6 from another site and the 5 were a perfect fit. I suspect the pair from Hurleys were incorrectly sized. My husband returned them but there is only a credit note available even for a Xmas present. When he explained the sizing and we thought they were wrongly sized the customer service lady said she was a size 5 and had tried them on and they fit! Strangely enough there was no size 5 showing available on the website. We now have a credit and nothing we want! Very disappointed! Be careful!
Item was delivered to wrong address by Royal Mail. 21 days after ordering still no item or refund received. I have chased up on numerous occasions and customer services from both Royal Mail or hurleys have never rang me when they said they would, it’s always me chasing them. Still waiting for refund.
Was attracted to the sale price of a pair of Barbour Chukka boots online. Purchased and a few days later received an email telling me I had been refunded the money. No reason for this was articulated. I had to assume that the size I has specified were no longer available so they cancelled the order. So very disappointed with the service and wont be using again.
Ordered 2 pairs of ugg slippers and their site says "Please be assured that the size guide we use is correct to UK sizes and we will always send the UK size you select." naturally I ordered the normal shoe sizes, however they are a size too small. Hurleys expect you to pay to post them back and pay the difference as the slippers are now more expensive, even though they don't explain sizing and assure they send the right sizes. Waste of time and money.
Ordered Calvin Klein tracksuit bottpms for Christmas present,the security tag has been left on them,also ordered a small which seem extremely large
I still have not received my purchase, for my repeated calls to the support service, that the parcel number indicated in the letter is not tracked, no one answered me !!!! maybe this review will help me find out why it happened
I’ve revently purchased online on Black Friday for a pair of diesel men’s jeans when they arrived the size was a 32 inch leg on looking at them closer and measuring the leg they was a 29 inch leg. I took them back to the Wigan store and basically was told by a assistant that if I wanted the same pair I would have to pay and extra 33 pound which to be totally honest I was appalled at after also spending quite a large amount of money over the past couple of months. It has definitely made me realise that I won’t be shopping in Hurleys again.
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,093 reviews