Hurleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hurleys
Read Hurleys Reviews

sales@hurleys.co.uk

Unit B12F, Heywood Business Park, Pilsworth Road

Tell us how Hurleys made you happy
Hurleys customer service was absolutely amazing. I ordered a jacket who sizing was smaller than usual. The turnaround was super efficient and the communication was faultless throughout. Would totally recommend!
Excellent service fast delivery
Very competitive price and item arrived within a couple of days. Great service.
Excellent- all as described
Definitely buy from them again quickly delivery and even though the item was to small they exchanged it in a few days. Excellent sevice
Excellent service.
Quick delivery.
What a fantastic company. Had to do a return for a larger jacket and they could not have been more helpful. If only all companies were this considerate. Five stars all the way
Hurleys had my size. Barbour did not.
Received item within a few days.
Excellent and easy.
Oh. and a lovely jacket. Ever so smart.
Thanks
Easy site to use and fast delivery. Recommend
Good company would recommend and trust, excellent boots arrived on time good fit on grandson good quality and price.
Speedy delivery and quick turnaround on a return. Good selection of products at competitive prices
Hurley website very good
Found it very easy and efficient to order on line
Item arrived in good condition
I would use this service again
I looked high & low for a Barbour Corbridge coat at various Outlets Online up and down the country Inc. Griggs, Swillington, Outdoor & country, Michael Stewart Country Attire, Phillip Morris and Barbour shops (where the above coat was full price) I really wanted to Try on the coat before purchasing so travelled to Ken Vary's in Clithero on 23/12/20 to try it for size.
I looked some more online and rang Hurley's in Wigan & Bolton but unfortunately there weren't any XL in store so was advised by staff to order online.
Whilst looking at your website I saw an 01706 phone number (the same area code where I live) So decided to give it a ring at 11am on 29/12/20
I spoke with Tara who was so helpful and as luck would have it I found the warehouse was (on Heywood industrial estate) and literally a third of a mile from my house. So I asked Tara if it would be permissible to order online and pick it up in person rather than wait for a delivery. She took my details and said she would look out for my email.
I ordered the coat on the website at 11.15am and by 2pm I received a confirmation email to say my order was ready for collect ! TALK ABOUT A QUICK AND SPEEDY SERVICE !! I picked the coat up at 3.30pm, (the delivery charge was waived) and am so pleased with it. And it was the best price from all of the outlets I looked at ! So a big thank you to Tara and Hurley's and once the lockdown has ended I will definitely be paying a visit to to the store as there are some rather nice items to check out !

Thanks once again

Kind regards
Mark
Fast delivery. Definitely recommend
Great service
Product arrived fast
But I ordered the wrongs ones and had to send it back and got refunded in 10 days
Great product great price great service
Outstanding service, delivery was very prompt and I will certainly use Hurley’s again. Many thanks.
Lovely jacket took advice from others and went a size up and it was perfect.delivered on time.
Great delivery times...brilliant coat just didnt fit
Brilliant service, fantastic pricing, and speedy-quick shipping (to the USA!)
Hurleys is rated 4.56 based on 3,553 reviews