Howarth Timber Reviews

of reviewers recommend Howarth Timber

About Howarth Timber:

With over 175 years' trading experience, the Howarth Timber Group has grown to provide not only the widest range of products, but expertise, service and knowledge you can rely on.

Tell us how Howarth Timber made you happy
I bought some rock salt from the Rochdale branch which was not what I expected and reported it as such. I also submitted a Review on this web site which I received a standard sort of acknowledgement for. I believed that was the end of it until Paul, tbe branch manager phoned to apologise for the mix up and confirmed they would be putting it right the next day. The way a company responds to complaints tells you a lot about the way they run their business. I also noticed that Howarth are still a family business which is a massive plus if it is run well. Zero to hero!
Superb service from ordering online, getting a call with a delivery date, arrived in time and excellent product.
I would like to express my feelings toward the helpful staff at Howarth Timber. The lads in the yard are very knowledgeable and this is why I love shopping here. I am always greeted with a smile and nothing is too much for these lads. Because of this I will continue to shop here (even if the prices are slightly higher than MKM). Thank you to Bob, Mick, Dicko, Matt, Scott and Liam
Howarth Timber is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews