Housenumbers Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Housenumbers Limited
Read Housenumbers Limited Reviews

About Housenumbers Limited:

Producers of beautiful stainless steel house numbers, house names and lettering, all designed and manufactured in the UK.

enquiries@housenumbers.co.uk

14 Glenmore Business Park

Tell us how Housenumbers Limited made you happy
Quick delivery & quality product. Easy to fit.
Thank you for giving our house numbers a great review!
The sign looks great and shows up well. So very pleased with the finished effect,
However, the drilling/fitting template was a real problem. Unfortunately I assumed that it would be accurate. It wasn't, but I didn't find out until after I'd used it. The horizontal spacing was over 1cm too narrow so had to take corrective action. I did recheck the template measurement to make sure I hadn't got it wrong, but confirmed the template error.
Dear Trevor
We would like to apologise for the error with the drilling template. I have given your feed back to the workshop team and we have discussed how to prevent this error from happeneing in the future.
We would like to thank you for your feedback as it helps us learn where we can improve.
We are delighted that you are happy with your illuminated house sign.
kind regards
Easy to fit, looks great!
Dear Kyle
Thank you for your lovely review on our house numbers.
Bought self adhesive numbers. Great quality. Our door number being 28, could have done with extra sticky tabs on the 2 digit. Would definitely buy again.
Thanks for your review of our sel adhesive numbers. Your comments about the sticky tabs are very useful and I will pass them onto our workshop manager. We hope you are pleased with the effect of the numbers now that are on your door :)
Josie
Expensive but good quality
Thank you for leaving our house numbers a 4 star review, we like to think that our prices reflect the true cost of a british based company making good quality items that will last a lifetime and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the quality of your numbers :)
great service
Thank you for leaving our house numbers and service a 5 star review!
Good quality. Get what you pay for.
Thank you for giving our house numbers a 4 star review! :)
The numbers are of a lovely quality but the fixing kit needs work. You need to get the fixing points millimetre accurate or the numbers will not be straight. In a real world environment this is not what you need. There must be a much better fixing bracket than the option currently used. Having followed the instructions the numbers are still not secure, I know you can glue them in place but I would have to take the risk of removing them and possibly damages the numbers.
Thanks for your honest feedback for our house numbers - I am sorry to hear that you found the installation tricky. The numbers do require accurate driling, however we will pass your comments on to our product development team to consider. We do hope you are pleased with how the numbers look now that they have been installed.
Number arrived as described. Easy to install.
Thanks for giving our house numbers and service 5 stars! :)
Product is as described. Not yet installed yet, so still hoping that the installation is straight forward
Thank you for leaving us a great review of our house numbers!
Good, fast service
Thank you for your review of our housenumbers
Quality, packing 100% postage a bit slow I ordered a shed same day it came before your package BUT overall quality over quantity
Thank you for the review and the feedback on our delivery. We are a family business with a very small team and find it difficult to compete with the big players offering next day delivery. Our products are also built up to order so a 3 day turnaround for an order is about average for us. But we are delighted you like the product quality, and that you thought it was worth waiting for.
Good product and service. Would recommend.
Thanks for reviewing our house numbers.
Excellant communication, top product, highly recommended
Thank you for giving our house numbers a great review!
As expected - just the job.
My experience was good but not perfect. Customer service was exemplary but fitting the numbers to our wall was more tricky than it needed to be. Drilling template was fine and holes were made to the prescribed depth. Unfortunately the pin on one of the numbers broke where it was attached to the back of the number leaving me with a difficult extraction job or some adept use of epoxy resin. It worked but was a stress I could have done without. Maybe it's something that goes with this territory. I'd still buy from Housenumbers again and the same product. I'd be a lot more careful with the final few millimetres of fixing next time.
Thank you for your honest review of our products and service, and we hope you are happy with the finished effect of the anthracite grey house numbers now they are up!

I am sorry to hear you had some difficulty with the fixing system, and we appreciate your honest feedback. The design of the fixing system is supposed to be tight to prevent theft and the wall plugs should tightly grip the pins, however the holes must be drilled perfectly parallel to achieve this (if the angles drift off slightly this could have caused the broken pin).

In the rare instance of a broken pin our customer service team would have been happy to help send a replacement free of charge on a next day delivery. However we cannot find any record of you contacting us. I am sorry you had to resort to a difficult fixing solution using epoxy resin. If you do purchase our products again, in the unlikely event of another broken pin we would be happy to help to replace it.

If there is anything else we can do to help with your order at this stage then please do get in touch.
Housenumbers Limited
Quality product, easy to put up.
Thanks for reviewing our house numbers!
My order arrived within 2 days, and very pleased with the quality of Anthracite Grey numbers ordered.
They look great on the wall, we are very pleased with the finished effect.
However, I did find a problem with the hidden fixings supplied. The wall plugs supplied were a very tight fit for the pins that fit on the back of the numbers. The instructions say to tap the numbers into the fitted wall plugs with a hammer. I actually had to put 4mm drill into the centre of the wall plugs to get the pins to go in all the way.
Thank you for your honest review of our products, we are happy to hear that you are pleased with the finished effect of the anthracite grey house numbers!

I am sorry to hear you had some difficulty with the fixing system, and we appreciate your honest feedback. The design of the fixing system is supposed to be tight to prevent theft and provide an ‘all metal’ & ‘glue free’ solution for installation. The wall plugs should tightly grip the pins; however, the numbers should tap in without a lot of effort if the holes are drilled perfectly parallel (if the angles drift off slightly this may have resulted in a difficult fit). I will make sure one of our technical team reviews your comments and perhaps we need to amend our fixing instructions to recommend going up to a 4mm bit if the fit is a little tight on the 3mm.

Josie
Customer Services
nice items and good service ,,all goods were well packaged
Thank you very much for your nice review of our Gill Sans House Numbers!
nice items and good service ,,all goods were well packaged