Housenumbers Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Housenumbers Limited

About Housenumbers Limited: Producers of beautiful stainless steel house numbers, house names and lettering, all designed and manufactured in the UK.

enquiries@housenumbers.co.uk

14 Glenmore Business Park

Tell us how Housenumbers Limited made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Contacted house numbers after getting no where with other sign manufacturers and they were professional,efficient and a pleasure to deal with also a high quality product at a competitive price. I would have no issues with recommending house numbers and I look forward to dealing with them again. Thanks again Jim"
Thank you so much for your 5* review Jim - we pride ourselves on the bespoke service we offer on our signs, so your feedback is much appreciated. We hope you get lots of lovely comments from visitors about your illuminated house name.
Would you recommend Housenumbers Limited to a friend? yes
"Housenumbers Limited gave excellent and helpful service when I was ordering my house numbers, and they arrived faster than expected."
Posted 19 minutes ago
Would you recommend Housenumbers Limited to a friend? yes
"nice items and good service ,,all goods were well packaged"
Thank you very much for your nice review of our Gill Sans House Numbers!
Would you recommend Housenumbers Limited to a friend? yes
"This company was a pleasure to deal with. After reviewing their website I discussed ideas over the phone & came to a final choice - we needed two plaques in the contemporary style, stainless steel on black. The plaques were delivered when Housenumbers promised and the plaques were perfect. The mounting system is very good and the plaques were fitted in no time. The plaques are accurately cut and of very high quality; worth every penny."
Thank you for your lovely 5* review about our contemporary house number plaques, we are glad to hear they were easy to fit and look great on site!
"Really pleased I found this site online, amazing product, communication and delivery....had a lot of comments!"
Thanks very much for your lovely five star review, we are happy to hear that your visitors comment on the lovely new stainless steel house number!
"Extremely happy with my house sign, incredibly easy to fit and the instructions were concise and informative. I would highly recommend the build quality and the service from end-to-end. I would however next time go slightly bigger and perhaps a different colour."
Thank you so much for your 5* review - we pride ourselves on our customer service and fixing systems. We hope you get lots of lovely comments from friends and family about your LED house sign.
Housenumbers Limited is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews