Housenumbers Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Housenumbers Limited
Read Housenumbers Limited Reviews

About Housenumbers Limited:

Producers of beautiful stainless steel house numbers, house names and lettering, all designed and manufactured in the UK.

enquiries@housenumbers.co.uk

14 Glenmore Business Park

Tell us how Housenumbers Limited made you happy
Contacted house numbers after getting no where with other sign manufacturers and they were professional,efficient and a pleasure to deal with also a high quality product at a competitive price. I would have no issues with recommending house numbers and I look forward to dealing with them again. Thanks again Jim
Thank you so much for your 5* review Jim - we pride ourselves on the bespoke service we offer on our signs, so your feedback is much appreciated. We hope you get lots of lovely comments from visitors about your illuminated house name.
Excellent product, beautifully packed. Delivery was reasonably quick rather than fast, but good things are worth waiting for!.
Excellent quality product delivered promptly. Looks great!
Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your product from us.
Very prompt service and a great product.
Dear Mark
Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the product you have recieved from us.
Very high quality and easy to install
Dear Rob
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with you item/s
Good product. But more description is needed about the technical aspect of mounting in a wall. For a start the wall plugs you provided were too thin, the pins on the product sim[ply would not have gone in. I had to use a wider plug. And there were other technical tips you could have given.
Dear Paul
Thank you for your feedback.
We are glad your house numbers are up.
The wall plugs we provide are designed to be narrow in order for the brass pins to grip inside them without the need of using any adhesive.
If there is anything else you would like to feedback to us, please feel free to email us directly at enquiries@housenumbers.co.uk
We are always trying to improve on our systems and the way we do this is from customer feedback. Thank you for making us aware of the issues you had.
Good quality product that looks very stylish and contemporary and was wrapped in very classy packaging . Also came with quality fixtures. Very pleased and I would recommend this company.
Dear Jan
Thank you for writing us a lovely 5* review.
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the product that you have recieved from us.
Beautiful house number will enhance my property
Dear Alan
Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are happy to hear that you like your new house number.
Lovely item. Well made, very stylish and with clear instruction. Really nice company to deal with.
Dear John
Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your product and found the fitting instructions easy to follow.
This is my go-to place for house numbers. I’ve used them every time I’ve moved and needed to put my stamp on a property.
Thank you for writing us a 5* review and that you for your repeat custom.
We are delighted to hear that you have always been happy with the products you have ordered from us and continue to come back when needed.
Very good Quality and easy to fit! Looks great thanks very much 😁
Dear Robby
Thank you for writing us a 5* review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your product.
The number I bought for my house looks great and I am very happy with it!
Dear Dell

Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your new house number.
Great service, excellent product
Dear Andrew

Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are glad to hear that you are happy with your product and the service you have recieved.
Kept me informed at all times regarding despatch, expected delivery and any likely problems ref covid hold ups.
When the goods arrived they were individually wrapped, had an amazing template and easy to follow instructions.
Dear Alex

Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your product and the service you have recieved.
I'd been looking for a quality, self adhesive number for some time. This was exactly what I wanted. Quick response to a query regarding the actual width of the number as the door has a recess. Well packaged and simple instructions, came with the tape on. I had the 95mm Helvetica stainless steel. Good product and easily seen from the road.
Housenumbers Limited 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Dear Diane
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5* review.
We are delighted that you are pleased with you Stainless Steel house number. Thank you for adding a picture. It looks great!
The spped of service was brilliant and the quality of the product is excellent.
Dear Mark

Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the quality of your product, and the service that you have recieved.
The company sent us two emails to inform us that they had received the order and that the order was being processed. Our numbers took approx ten days to arrive from placing the order.
We are very pleased with the numbers they are well made and a good size.
Dear Gary

Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are deloighted to hear that you are happy with the house numbers and the service you recieved from us.
Good product and good service
Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the product and service recieved.
Incredibly well made numbers, including the electronics that is part of them. My initial view was that they were on the expensive side, but having seen them (and fitted them) I am in no doubt they are worth every penny. It is clear the team behind this care - the instructions are detailed and they come with a bespoke template to fit your numbers correctly and get the right spacing. Congratulations on a great product. No hesitation in recommending the company and their product.
Dear Darren

Thank you for wirint us a lovely 5* review.
We are delighted that you are happy with everything you recieved from us.
Excellent quality, and the lady I spoke to talked me through the online order. She was spot on with her advice.
Dear Gillian

Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are delighted to hear you are happy with the service you recieved from us.
Excellent service. Product excellent quality.
Very pleased with everything.
Dear Diane

Thank you for writing us a 5* review.
We are glad that you are happy the product you recieved from us.
Housenumbers Limited is rated 4.92 based on 444 reviews