Hotel Buyer Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hotel Buyer Store
Read Hotel Buyer Store  Reviews
Theproductsare good quality. Delivery is prompt and the goods are well packaged. Shall buy again
I loved the duck island body lotion I used at a lodge so decided to order some and it was so much easier than I had imagined as they were delivered the next day
Nick is calm cool and collected, Stephanie is a delight.
Very Happy with Hotel Buyer Store .
Great service. Just the product we were looking for.
Lovely suede feel bed wraps. These finish off my bedroom and the spare room. Colour was perfect one grey and one oatmeal. The only downside was the postage which was rather expensive.
Good quality very pleased with product
The service has been very good. There was a flaw in my product and Stephine sorted everything out without a hitch. I will shop again here.
Excellent customer service and fabulous bedding.
It was easy to negotiate and to pay, goods arrived in a timely manner.
Amazing products the orange grove set smells incredible!! The guests are loving them!!
Hotel Buyer Store  5 star review on 16th June 2021
Nothing to say.
Very prompt acknowledgment and delivery of my order. I purchased Elysl hand wash, body wash and shampoo/conditioner and body lotion which are lovely but the labelling is so small it’s very difficult to read and I think my guests wouldn’t instantly know what’s what. This is no reflection on Hotel Buyer but I felt that I wanted to pass a comment about it. Thanks
Really good service and communication when there was a query about finding my house. They even called later on to check I had received my delivery which wasn’t even very big. Really good customer experience, thank you Hotel Buyer. Will definitely use again.
Excellent product (hand wash) arrived promptly. Only problem was that one of the containers had been damaged in transit and was leaking
The products we received were of excellent quality and the team were very diligent.
Excellent range of products, good quality materials, swift delivery and helpful, professional service, a buyer's ideal supplier
Excellent products and service.Bookmarked in my shopping list.one of my favourites!Highly recommended!
Needed a specific bed runner colour and Hotel Buyer had a lovely selection of colours and styles. Quick, efficient delivery too.
Would highly recommend Hotel Buyer they cater for every budget and the runners and cushions are very good quality plus look superb have bought from here many times and will continue to do so.
Hotel Buyer Store is rated 4.85 based on 163 reviews