Hospitality Centre Reviews

Carolyn
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan Roberts
More Photos & Videos
I would DEFINITELY NOT use this company again – they were pretty sloppy and unprofessional and have left us out of pocket to the tune of £600. I am amazed that this company gets such positive reviews on this website. We booked "VIP" tickets through this company, to see Take That at the O2. The price was (as it turned out) almost three times the face value per ticket. The two problems with them were:

Firstly, we had ordered and paid for 6 tickets a number of months before the event. With three days to go before the event, the tickets still hadn't arrived, despite being told we would have them in good time... At that point, 2 of our party pulled out because they were convinced (rightly as it turns out) that things were not right. When I explained this to the sales rep (2 days to go), she assured me that the 2 tickets would be re-sold, so she would only despatch 4 tickets and re-sell the other two. After the event, it turned out they didn't sell them and they've kept our money!! I spoke to them and they accepted that this shouldn’t have happened. I have now been chasing them for the past 3 months with no reply.

Secondly, the VIP experience was a real disappointment and was nothing like they suggested. The main issue was the restaurant which was fully booked despite getting there at 5.30 as recommended by Hospitality Centre – we ended up having to eat a burger upstairs in the concourse standing up. The company and its itinerary made no mention of needing to book and simply said that we should get there at the recommended time. Also, as it turned out, simply being an American Express cardholder (which we are) would have got us into the VIP lounge anyway – so any premium charged by Hospitality Centre for that element of the package was completely worthless in reality.

Overall the experience was very poor value and I would not recommend them to anyone.
shocking shocking shocking, avoid at all costs. I paid over the top for two pink tickets for 30th June, only got email a few days before, whilst I was away so printed tickets the morning of the event and they had given me tickets for the day before..... I had to pay for another lot of tickets at nearly £300 and when i've rang them today they will investigate but couldn't tell me when someone would get back to me.... Fuming is an understatement, what is there to investigate, they gave me the wrong tickets!!!!! WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN
A week to go before Billy Joel concert and still not received vip passes or tickets. I've had no response to emails or to messages left on voicemail. Phones not answered. Please get in touch!
Never book with this company - if you do, do so at your own risk!!!!
After paying £300.00 a ticket to see Take That with their advertised VIP Experience I did not receive the tickets until 2 days prior to the event meaning I missed out on booking VIP restaurants/bar etc.
Hospitality Centre told me via email they we affiliated to Manchester Arena and on complaining to the arena there was no affiliation and the arena had not even heard of this company. The arena said we had been conned and no one should ever book with companies such as these. The customer service is terrible, I was told by a member of their staff, privately, the Managers do not care about anyone they are only interested in getting your money and will ignore all complaints until you go away.
You have been warned go direct you will pay 5 star prices for 1 star service!!! - I have never been treated so badly by a company
Purchased two tickets for Spurs v Ajax. Having told me that payment had been received and that my tickets would be dispatched I then received an email to say my order had been cancelled and that if I wanted the same tickets, the price had increased by almost 50%. Now the phone line just rings and rings and I'm getting more and more annoyed with this bunch of crooks. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he robbed people !!
What went wrong🙈 the seats I could of got on line for £66 terrible customer service I paid almost 2k for 8 tickets. Would never use this company again
The box was not in the position promised. It was also over subscribed so there were more people than seats. The VIP package we purchased included parking, but no parking permit was sent. As a booking incentive food was added to our package but that didn't materialise either. The tickets only arrived 48 hours before the event but possibly worst of all, we could not make contact with Simon or anyone else once payment had been received. They didn't answer any of the phone numbers nor reply to emails. We would not consider using them again.
Yes, I'm inclined to agree with the previous comment made ie that this "company" is really not so great when it comes to providing a professional service etc to its customers post the initial sale of tickets. Will my purchased tickets even/ever arrive? I'm really not too sure right now! It would help if they replied to email queries or could simply take more telephone calls? Using a hospitality company should take the stress out of purchasing expensive event tickets but .....!
Rang them twice, left several voicemails. seems like a one man band, i thought the whole point of hospitality is that they take the stress out of organising a day out
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.79 based on 287 reviews