Hospitality Centre Reviews

Carolyn
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan Roberts
More Photos & Videos
Simon Young was absolutely amazing to deal with and always had quick responses to my questions or concerns. All of which he and his team where able to answer and satisfy. The electronic ticket they provided me was perfect for my event and was the simplest solution for me .. being that I was travelling from Canada and mailing tickets was not the beat option. I certainly would recommend Hospitality Centre to anyone and I will use them again in the future !
Once again excellent service from Simon Young he is always happy to help with any enquiry I have he is quick, efficient and delivers my requirements without any issues. Simon has gone beyond the call of duty recently with my request of Celine Dion concert tickets.
Thanks once again Simon excellent work.
Fantastic experience, no que to join, straight into VIP, followed by complementary drinks, lovely meal and best seats in the house, to see Jess Glynne, would highly recommend!!
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 19th February 2019
Huge thank you to Dane and the hospitality team. Myself and my cousin had the times of our lives at the NBA London event.. from the tickets to the vip treatment everything was made perfect by booking through hospitality centre. Would recommend to everyone
Yes, I'm inclined to agree with the previous comment made ie that this "company" is really not so great when it comes to providing a professional service etc to its customers post the initial sale of tickets. Will my purchased tickets even/ever arrive? I'm really not too sure right now! It would help if they replied to email queries or could simply take more telephone calls? Using a hospitality company should take the stress out of purchasing expensive event tickets but .....!
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.79 based on 288 reviews