Hospitality Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hospitality Centre
Read Hospitality Centre Reviews

Kemp House, 152 City Road, London

Tell us how Hospitality Centre made you happy
I have booked both music and sporting events through the Hospitality Centre and have always been delighted with the service, both before and after purchasing. Recently I booked hospitality at the races and I struggled to get the venue to help my group with accessibility issues. in face they were ridiculously unhelpful. After getting nowhere, I spoke directly to Simon at the Hospitality Centre and he reassured me that I need not worry. Within 2 days he had negotiated at length with the venue and sorted something out for us. I dread to think what would have happened if I had booked the hospitality passes directly with the venue, I don’t think we would have been able to attend the event. The value add the Hospitality Centre gave us on this occasion is immeasurable.
Naomi Was very helpful from the start. The seats we had was very good. And a good view of the stage.
We had a fantastic day out at the Scotland/England 6 Nations game. It all ran smoothly. The staff were fantastic and couldn't do enough for us. I would thoroughly recommend Hospitality Centre.
Fantastic Michael Buble Concert, Thanks must go to Naomi Wheater from Hospitality Centre for sourcing such great tickets.
Very efficient service from Naomi and the team, would highly recommend.
Fantastic time, thanks so much!
The customer service was great and the seat at the O2 were excellent, everything we were hoping for
Village to far away form the stadium - situation worsen by the storm.
I used the Hospitality Centre to book VIP tickets for the strictly come dancing tour at Birmingham. The service throughout the entire process from booking with Christina to being escorted back to the car park was super. Everyone without exception was friendly, attentive, helpful, the food was very good and the whole evening was well organised. I highly recommend the Hospitality Centre and would definitely use them again.
Really enjoyed the game, thanks so much!
We had a fantastic time! Facility great, food great and service great. Party had a great time.
a great service received from Simon at The Hospitality Centre and then by the allocation team for the tickets - looked after us really well and will certainly be using them again.
Simon Young was absolutely amazing to deal with and always had quick responses to my questions or concerns. All of which he and his team where able to answer and satisfy. The electronic ticket they provided me was perfect for my event and was the simplest solution for me .. being that I was travelling from Canada and mailing tickets was not the beat option. I certainly would recommend Hospitality Centre to anyone and I will use them again in the future !
As per 2019 our client party thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Even though we had a weather travel delay, which meant we didn’t get seated for lunch until 1440, this caused us no issues on arrival. Good quality food and drink and we were well looked after throughout by the staff; 5/5!
Murrayfield Calcutta Cop 2020.Excellent all round. Warm welcome, lovely facilities and marquee, very good food , excellent service, well organised for so many guests and good entertainment..
A very warm welcome to Anfield by their catering staff and good seats to see the whole match from the Kenny Dalgleish stand
Very accomodating! Lovely time!
Great day, very well organised (especially at short notice). Would definitely use again in the future.
Christina very efficiently organised a special day for my 80th birthday at the new Spurs stadium with a match against Sheffield United . My three grown up children are all Spurs fans so I was delighted when one son came from Hong Kong and the other son came for the weekend from Sydney Australia . The lounge area was full of excited fans so there was a good atmosphere and plenty of bowl food and beer.! We were upgraded to seats near the front and although the result was a draw it was a day l shall never forget. Thank you Christina I am trying to upload a photo
Fantastic customer service