Hospitality Centre Reviews

Read Hospitality Centre Reviews

02078594495

Kemp House, 152 City Road, London

Tell us how Hospitality Centre made you happy
Once again excellent service from Simon Young he is always happy to help with any enquiry I have he is quick, efficient and delivers my requirements without any issues. Simon has gone beyond the call of duty recently with my request of Celine Dion concert tickets. Thanks once again Simon excellent work.
Out standing service , nothing is too much trouble . Would highly recommend, especially simon who has been a great help all round with my inquiries and requests.
Straightforward from start to finish and at the end of an email when we needed advice on tickets etc - would definitely use them again when we are booking an event.
We thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. It was extremely well run, and the food and drink was great. Simon Young was good company and looked after us really well. Highly recommend.
This was a biasic VIP package for the England v Montenegro Euro Qualifier. The access was through a VIP entrance avoiding the huge queues and allowed access to the VIP Concorse where a large variety of food and drink was available a vrey reasonable prices. The sets are comfortable with an excellent and unrestricted view of the action. The atmosphere was fun and, at half-time, there were short queues at all the outlets. Overall this was a very relaxing and enjoyable was to watch the action in a friendly comfortable surroundings away from the hubbub of the main stadium. Very highly recommended.
Service from Joe was excellent services all our needs hospitality at wembley was great food was fantastic will definitely be back
Jo Parker was helpful from start to finish in organising our premier club tickets. The seats were in a great location and the atmosphere at Anfield on the day second to none. The club itself was very crowded and busy but the staff were excellent. There was a good choice of food.
Very good service, they will walk the extra mile for you
We had a great day, we never had any issues whatsoever. We were very satisfied with our hospitality package and enjoyed the whole experience. If we decide to come down next year will definitely look to book through yourselves again. Also we contacted the Hospitality team to check on the date they were sending out tickets as the event was close and hadn’t been sent. Joseph Parker handled my query to check when they would be sending them out. Was very helpful and informed me when they were being sent out. They arrived on time that I was told.
A thoroughly enjoyable experience, organisation from start to finish was first class.
I worked with Joe at the Hospitality Centre to purchase tickets to a football game at London Stadium. Not being from the UK, it was an effort that I needed assistance to do. Joe worked with us to arrange for the match, agree on seating options, purchase, etc. My son and I had a great time. Seats and accommodations were great, the facility was very nice and we also got an exciting game as a bonus ! Everything occurred as expected, and I will definitely reach out to Joe and the Hospitality Centre the next time we get a chance to come over. Thanks for all of your support and coordination; as a traveler in another country it was one less thing to worry about !
I came to Hospitality centre to grab some VIP Elton John tickets for myself & my partner. I have been in contact with Joe Parker, his service & communication with me has been brilliant. He’s been very prompt with emails, so very helpful and Iv gone away with everything I need. 100% recommend anyone wanting to get tickets to get them via hospitality centre. They won’t disappoint. Thank you Joe & all the team at hospitality centre! - Kate
Unbelievable, professional and reliable! Our experience could not have been better! 1A service!!! Will definitely recommend the Hospitality Centre to all my friends, family and acquaintances!!
Simon Young and the team were outstanding..... went out of there way to help.
Great Hospitality-Event at Wembley. (NFL-London Game). Great Food and hospitality location.
Joe was extremely helpful and attentive throughout the entire process. When I needed two extra tickets, I could access him late in the evening and next morning everything was in place. Great service!
Everything was turnkey. The tickets were delivered to the hotel in a timely fashion with no issues, and the game experience was great. Naomi Wheeler did a great job servicing my order and responded promptly with any questions that I had throughout the process.
IDEAL FOR XMAS PRESENT FOR MY WIFE. MEAL AND DRINKS BEFORE WATCHING CHER, PERFECT!
We attended the Cher concert and can only record that the event was perfect in every way. The food, drink, venue and in particular the staff were fantastic. Everyone we met were incredibly polite and helpful. Cher was pretty good too!
Fantastic service received by Simon at Hospitality Centre. The event (Boxing) was very well organised, the seats, venue, food and speed of communication were superb. Would recommend 100%
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.78 based on 252 reviews