Hospitality Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hospitality Centre

16 Mallard HouseTownmead RoadLondon

How would you rate Hospitality Centre ?

"Alex undertook every effort possible to accommodate us in the club enclosure. Communication along the way was excellent from Alex, updating me at every stage of the way. Catering and the club atmosphere were wonderful. The concert...well...a real treat! A very memorable evening for my wife and I. Thank you!"
Ben
"We had a fabulous day out at the Rugby 7s. Wonderful venue, looked after fantastically, and an amazing sporting spectical to boot. Thank you for such a smashing day."
"My friend and I managed to get done last minute tickets through Simon, he was really helpful and explained where we needed to go and by what time . The box was awesome, our server was really lovely and the food was great. Overall it was a great night and a really cool way to meet new people whilst having a few beers watching the game. Would definitely recommend!"
"Great venue wonderful food and drink fantastic seats for the concert"
"All expectations were met and exceeded including excellent travel arrangements"
"Everything went very smoothly. It was a perfect day. The restaurant was great and the service amazing. Hospitality Centre really delivered."
"We attended the Epsom Derby last weekend. The service we received from the Hospitality Centre was second to none. Despite my numerous emails to Alex, he sorted everything out for me. We thoroughly enjoyed the day and would definitely book in the same way again."
"Provide us with great seats and super food and drinks concert!"
"Quick responses to all questions"
"Alex at Hospitality Centre is a pleasure to deal with - he sourced and supplied fantastic tickets for the AJ/Parker fight - 5 stars!!"
"I had help from Dane who was incredibly helpful, always a call away and very friendly. I will be using Hospitality centre again and couldn't recommend more."
"the package offered was competitively priced and had just what we were looking for. the support from the office staff was timely and helpful, and the additional information about travel and venue access tips was invaluable."
"Booked my tickets easily and had a great time. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend."
"Always happy to help, always reachable, very reliable"
"incredibly responsive and helpful with event details and package selection"
"Used hospitality centre for a private function and they didn’t disappoint. Absolutely brilliant service would use again 100%"
"Excellent customer care. Right down to the very small details of our private party."
"Hospitality Centre looked after our every need in a professional and efficient manner. We will definitely be using Hospitality Centre again in the future."
"From start to finish hospitality centre were easy to deal with and had great range of knowledge and events.Will recommend to anyone and will be using them again."
Danielle B
Verified Buyer
"Such a professional service when booking for the jingle bell ball, they were quick to cater for our needs. Would definitely recommend and will use them again for sure!"
"Great night at Wembley,Hospitality Centre certainly live up to their name.Would’nt hesitate on using them again"
"Easy, fast and a pleasure to deal with, will be booking again"
"Huge thank you to Dane and the hospitality team. Myself and my cousin had the times of our lives at the NBA London event.. from the tickets to the vip treatment everything was made perfect by booking through hospitality centre. Would recommend to everyone"
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.81 based on 88 reviews