Hospitality Centre Reviews

Nick B
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 13th April 2022
Ikon
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 9th April 2022
Trying to tell friends how good it was is so have because words aren’t enough simply awesome show and from day one hospitality centre took care of everything and they delivered an awesome event can’t recommend highly enough. You will have a day to remember
I would thoroughly recommend the Hospitality Centre especially Adam who was excellent throughout from purchasing the Coldplay concert Gold Hospitality package as a gift through to answering any queries promptly and that the tickets and package I requested and purchased were as advertised.
Adam arranged tickets for us for the diamond hospitality package on Saturday 13th August to see Coldplay at Wembley. Our dealings with Adam were smooth and professional and the whole experience was amazing - as were Coldplay - I wish we could go again this week.
I was super nervous about booking as I had no idea how football hospitality works, Adam was so helpful and explained everything to me over the phone and messages when I had any questions. It was for my partners 30th and wanted it to be perfect and it was, from start to finish we had an amazing time. Will definitely use again in the future. Thank you
Great service. Great seats. Great advice on choice of VIP package. Excellent evening thanks to Simon!
Simon from the hospitality centre was very helpful and was able to get us great tickets for ufc london, the seats were amazing and the O2 arena was an experience in itself. Me and my fiancé had a fantastic time and we will be recommending the hospitality centre to family and friends.
The hospitality centre was absolutely amazing! Simon has been incredible from the start not only getting us tickets to a sold out event but with the most incredible seats Honestly can not praise both Simon and the hospitality centre enough and would highly recommend them to anyone
Excellent day and night,Great seats,will definitely be using Hospitality Centre again
It has been a excellent experience to use Hospitality Centre for our Wimbledon tickets. We were looked after from the start of the event to the end. Our VIP seats were great and we had the most amazing time ever. I will definitely be using them again for future events. Thank you Simon and your team for a memorable day.
I booked to see Ed Sheeran and the service I received was impeccable. Adam guided me through the whole process. The personalised service was great and I felt safe knowing that I purchased great tickets. The concert was brilliant and the seats were as they said. We had a good view and it was Ed Sheeran's largest gig to date with 92.000 people there. Was an amazing experience and one that’ll stay with me. Thanks to Adam and all at the Hospitality team. Now looking forward to booking my next event with them.
I purchased Red Hot Chili Peppers hospitality tickets, late afternoon the day before the concert. Adam pulled out all the stops, to ensure my request and order were processed by email in a timely manner. Cannot fault his impeccable service, he is a credit to the company.
Really great customer service and loads of help from the team at Hospitality Centre. We had a great day with me, my son and my dad at the British Grand Prix. We received all of the information we needed well before the event and the team were on hand to answer any questions I had.
Efficient and helpful communication process, really super service provided by Adam. Answering the queries I had about the tickets/package. We had a fabulous evening watching Ed Sheeran; great tickets, great variety of food, good quality wine and a super after party - what's not to love. I'd highly recommend and will be using again.
Fantastic service from the start, quick and informative responses and the F1 event was an amazing experience. Would definitely recommend and will be using again for next years event, thank you Simon and Team!!
Amazing service and an amazing event. Worth every penny. Simon was so helpful from start to finish. Highly recommend!
Absolutely brilliant! The concert was amazing, the process in terms of tickets, information etc from your side was faultless and the hospitality package was amazing too.... those all inclusive drinks certainly helped us all when it came to singing and dancing along!
Great experience from booking to receiving the tickets and the event was awesome. Adam was very responsive and dealt with all our queries promptly.
Great experience going to see Billie Eilish. Communication with the Hospitality Centre was really good. Everything was very smooth and we very much enjoyed it.
We had an amazing time at our event. Adam secured the booking for us in a matter of hours, I would definitely recommend the Hospitality Centre to others.
Thank you Hospitality Centre - Very Helpful, Great Customer Service - Highly Recommend :)
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.9 based on 509 reviews