Hospitality Centre Reviews

Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan R
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan R
As first time customers with Hospitality Centre my husband and I attended this years British F1 , we would like to thank Simon Young and his team for keeping us updated throughout the lockdown and reassuring us of our options . From start to finish Trackside was a fabulous experience , from the super variety of street food on offer , the surprisingly good rose wine and the efficient friendly staff , we can’t wait to book for 2022 !
I used the Hospitality Centre (HC) to treat my wife to Wimbledon for her 40th birthday. I received excellent service from day one with time taken to explain all options and the process. I booked it originally for July 2020 but the HC kept me informed of all changes/options at all times due to COVID postponement. I received excellent service/updates from the HC and never once felt in the dark or unsure. The day its self was fantastic, tickets arrived on time and very well presented. I received nothing but professional top class service from the beginning to the end of my Wimbledon journey with HC. Without hesitation I recommend HC 100%, I have used many hospitality companies in my lifetime and HC are without doubt the best in class!!!
The Wimbledon VIP experience with Hospitality Centre was an excellent choice. Organisation and response was timely, accurate and detailed. Simon Young was our point of contact and ensured that everything ran smoothly for us, even considering the current Covid restrictions and hurdles to jump through. I cannot recommend the VIP experience highly enough. It was a 50th Birthday celebration for my sister and the memories we now have are unique. Wimbledon VIP is so well organised, with helpful and courteous staff. Will definitely consider Hospitality Centre for future events.
This is the first time I have taken clients to the F1 at Silverstone, but Simon and the team were very supportive and everything came together smoothly. Once we arrived in the Fusion Lounge we had fabulous seats, access to free drinks including Champagne. Delicious Food and an outside area on Stowe corner to watch the action. I will be taking a bigger party next year. Well done to the Hospitality Centre.
This is my first purchase with Hospitality Centre and I don’t live in the UK. Putting my trust in Simon Young resulted in a smooth successful transaction. His patience and understanding is certainly impeccable. Highly recommend!!!!!!
The service was so friendly and efficient, and my hospitality tickets were sorted for me at a reasonable price. Thank you Simon Young.
I have never used the Hospitality Centre before but the whole process has been outstanding. Simon has been fantastic, keeping me informed every step of the way throughout my booking. Can’t wait to go to the event now. Thank you Simon, your help has been very much appreciated.
Credit where credit is due Some businesses have been put through complete turmoil over the last twelve months particularly the Hospitality business, seeing their revenue come to an immediate halt!! Simon from the Hospitality Centre & his company have proved they are a credit to the industry by averting a difficult situation for me the client. With many events having been rescheduled over the last twelve months it was my turn to have a difficult conversation as a personal situation collided with a rescheduled event. Initially we locked horns & expressed views as to the contract, terms and conditions, however, both wanting the right results & working together, I had too leave my trust in Simon, albeit frustrated! Simon delivered within hours a result that works for his business & financially for me. With their doors opening again they are in business & want to work. Most importantly the client is impressed & will be back to book further events. Well done Hospitality Centre.
I have never used the Hospitality Centre before, but I found the whole experience very helpful. I was looking to arrange a package for Cheltenham 2022 and was dealing with Simon Young the companies sales director. Simon was superb and arranged for me an exceptional package. I was contacted regularly with updates .I was also assisted arranging accommodation and for that I was very grateful. I have to date found my experience of dealing with the Hospitality Centre first class and would have no hesitation in recommending the services that they offer.
I have not been to the event yet but Simon was very help in the booking process and was able to answer my many questions.
Had a great experience with Hospitality centre the guy I dealt with was called Simon and he really helped me from start to finish. He asked what I was looking for and tailored everything to accommodate me and what I wanted for that I am grateful he was attentive and listened to what I said the entire time and there was no loss of communication I will be dealing with this company again in the future 10/10 great job excellent customer service.
Unreal customer service, enquired about an event and received a call within 20 minutes. Would highly recommend for a GREAT experience.
Just to say that the service I received from the Hospitality Centre and more specifically, Simon, was superb. Filled out the online form and received a call back within 15 minutes. The tickets I wanted were sold out in London, so I wasn't sure what option to choose nationally, so Simon took on board our priorities and came back with the package and location that best suited us. Saved me hours of research. This really is a personal service provider. So much so, that I have now booked a second VIP package with them. First class service. Thoroughly recommend and will use again.
What can I say but .... AMAZING!! Well done to all the team with help in arranging this wonderful gift for my fiancee. She will be over the moon on valentines day when she sees confirmation of one of her favourite all time bands. Thank you so much to Simon for all you have done in helping me pull out all the stops for this wonderful surprise gift. Well done to you all and we look forward to booking our Ascot tickets for 2022.
I spoke to Simon Young and he was very efficient and helpful
I would just like say a massive thank you to Simon Young and the hospitality team for a very fast, professional and friendly service that they provided for me. I wanted to surprise my wife with a 50th birthday VIP package at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. They certainly excelled and way beyond my expectations, I will most definitely and with out any hesitation be using there services in the foreseeable future and recommend them without a shadow of a doubt, thanks once again Simon and your team, from a very happy Mark Scott.
The service at the hospitality centre by Simon young was fantastic, he helped me decide on which was better for us and which package suited me and my husband. We can not wait to go vip and watch Queen. Highly recommended
Thank you Naomi for helping me find the best tickets for a gift, & thanks for Simon for creating a card for me to give my parents as a Present, great service
I have to say the service I have received from Simon and his team has been second to none. Simon has gone well out of his way to make my purchase special after I told him it was a present for my partner. I just hope we will be allowed to go next year. Would highly recommend. Thank you Simon Mark
Services seems really good. Naomi was very helpful and helped me secure two spaces for an event for my wife.
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.81 based on 331 reviews