Hospitality Centre Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hospitality Centre

16 Mallard HouseTownmead RoadLondon

Tell us how Hospitality Centre made you happy

Susan R
"Thank you for making Mumford and Sons such a memorable experience for my son’s birthday, fabulous seats and great customer service"
Emma M
"Fantastic experience using hospitality centre. Naomi answered all of our questions promptly and politely, and this encouraged us to book seats . Once we got to the venue we were really impressed with the lounge facilties. The best part was when we got to our seats - they were amazing and we were so pleased. The concert was absolutely brilliant and we were so close . By far the best concert experience and would definitely use hospitality centre again !"
"The service was fantastic, from the moment of booking to attending the day. Great personal service."
"The ambience, commentary, service and food were excellent! You could not have done better!"
"Great service, so helpful and they even upgraded my tickets. Fab night had by all."
"Excellent service!"
"Best seats I've ever had at a concert. Will definitely use again. Quick and easy service"
"Great service from Dane Eaton throughout! The seats we had were fantastic and no queues... highly recommended"
"The staff at Hospitality Centre were professional and clear. The response to my concern about tickets was dealt with efficiently and speedily. There were no hiccups at all at the O2. The VIP area worked really well for us, plenty of seating when we arrived, the food was good and the walk to our seats was easy. The concert was excellent and the seats were good, too. We would certainly use Hospitality Centre again."
"Fantastic show but most importantly awesome seats and great communication with Naomi of the Hospitality Centre. Looing forward to Michael Buble in May Naomi ;-)"
"I want to take this opportunity to thank Simon at Hospitality Centre for all his efforts in securing VIP tickets at the last minute. The seats were fantastic, far exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend if your seeking a VIP experience to remember. Looking forward to Cheltenham next year."
"Excellent !! They always manage to meet my expectations and I have asked for some last minute requests ! Very high standards and quick ! The worry is taken away too and we have an amazing memorable time too. I only use Hospitality Centre as they always exceed my expectations. First Class service"
"Excellent service , and great staff will use again and recomend for sure"
"The Hospitality experience was really fantastic, outstanding!"
"Naomi was always helpful and kept me informed about the event including the change of location. Will be using again."
"Pleasure to deal with Naomi during our booking and everything was as promised at the event. Decent Suite to be in, food was spot on and always nice to not have to wear a jacket to a game due to the heaters above our seats. Will be booking more via the Hospitality Centre for sure"
"Great night"
"Everything was first class..the ticket package arrived in plenty of time ..the parking which I needed as I have just had an op was arranged last minute , my fault, ....the location of the seats was superb just 4 from the front of the stage ...a great performance by Andrea Bocelli and our evening was just magical...Great organising from Hospitality who I have used before and will continue to do so !!!!"
"Thank you to Hospitality Center and their Agent Naomi! She provided excellent communication, patience, and understanding in meeting our needs and helping us to secure the hard to find tickets. We really appreciate the reassurance that we were being taking care of after coming all the way from California USA. My family and I Cannot thank them enough for all their efforts in making the game an amazing experience. The seating, food, entertainment, and overall hospitality went far above and beyond our expectations! Respectfully, Willie Martinez & Family"
"Thanks to Dane and the team at Hospitalty Centre. Everything they promised we received. It was an unforgettable experience attending the Eagles-Jaguars NFL game at Wembley One Twenty Club. I would totally recommend this company for any ticket needs."
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.84 based on 135 reviews