Hospitality Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hospitality Centre

16 Mallard HouseTownmead RoadLondon

How would you rate Hospitality Centre ?

"What an amazing night! Could not of had better seats. Thoroughly enjoyable - cannot believe how close we were!!! Thank you to the hospitality team!"
Frank D
"Excellent attentive and conscientious staff member Naomi Wheater"
"The team at Hospitalty Centre have been great through this process. Naomi seemed to take a real interest in ensuring we got what we wanted. I was booking for a large group so our requirement changed a few times and nothing seemed to be a hassle. We were told our seats would be very good and we weren't let down. Great service and great seats means we'll be back. Thanks again"
"Cannot fault the customer service and we thoroughly enjoyed the event. However I do feel that the price was excessive for what we got. The VIP experience was access to a lounge that is open to anyone with a certain credit card and our seats (they were good seats although)were in a general area and not a “VIP Section” as described. However, customer service was top class and a wonderful team to deal with and to be fair the did secure us tickets to a sold out show. The event itself was worth every second."
"Just went to see Micheal Bublé with a group of 8. I cannot praise Hospitality Centre and Dane enough. Dane dealt with our booking fantastically and we could not have asked for more. He was always at the end of the phone to answer any questions and my whole group and I attended the event care free. I will be using Hospitality again - fantastic service throughout!"
"What went wrong🙈 the seats I could of got on line for £66 terrible customer service I paid almost 2k for 8 tickets. Would never use this company again"
"Excellent attentive and conscientious staff member Naomi Wheater"
"My experience with Hospitality centre was excellent. The team responded to all my questions promptly and I will use them again."
"It was amazing.We had a fantastic seats and food was really tasty. I had a fantastic time with my husband."
"Very well laid out and local to the Court entrance parking was perfect short walk to venue about 50 yards very impressed. food was great and more than enough drink and refreshments."
"Booked tickets with the centre and have not regretted it! Amazing view of the stage at twickenham for eminem, of which was probably one of the best nights of my life. This was topped off with a chauffeur to remove the stress of travelling, a perfect service."
"Had an amazing experience with the hospitality centre. Got a chauffeur to twickenham who was polite and helpful and the car was beautiful, the concert was amazing and getting home has never been so easy. Would fully recommend!"
"First class service from booking to the event. The seats were amazing and the package with the after show party was spot on. Cant praise Dane and Hospitality Centre enough."
"My wife and I attended Foo Fighters at London stadium. Part of the hospitality package included access to the Londoner Claret Lounge, a large buffet meal and some alcohol. We were pleased that the VIP seating was just outside the lounge and that it was only a short walk back inside to the bar and facilities. The seating has great views of the stadium and back to the stage and also has a standing area where you can jump around and enjoy the gig. Thank you to the Hospitality Centre team for the enjoyable evening! Cheers, David"
"Great service for an amazing concert!!"
"The support and help from Dane Eaton was fantastic so I would book through him again 👍😀"
"This is the second time I purchased tickets through the HC. Sales staff made the process very easy for me, delivery of the tickets was timely as promised, and catering was delicious. The post-event drinks and snacks reception is a wonderful idea to help avoid the crowds leaving the stadium. It’s also a nice opportunity to reflect on the concert highlights with friends and other fans amid a relaxed setting. Overall, again a great experience, and I look forward to the next event!"
"Box at the Foo Fighters concert on 22/6/18 at London Stadium was absolutely outstanding. Great venue and set up, excellent hosting in the box throughout the event and this all made for a very special night for myself, my sons and their assorted partners/friends. Hospitality Centre delivered over and above on all commitments (including detailed travel tips which helped enormously) and I would have no hesitation in using them again. Many thanks to Dane, Simon and the team."
"Nice welcome, professional staff."
"From start to finish our experience was amazing, and it certainly is the way to do things for future concerts/events. The Foo Fighters were fantastic and being able to enjoy them with full bellies and drinks in hand, in the most amazing seats and box was just beyond words!! We will certainly be booking up for future events - thank you xx"
"Great access to events, and fantastic service throughout the transaction. Communication was excellent. As for the event itself - just awesome!!"
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.80 based on 108 reviews