Hospitality Centre Reviews

Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan R
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan R
I have never used the Hospitality Centre before, but I found the whole experience very helpful.
I was looking to arrange a package for Cheltenham 2022 and was dealing with Simon Young the companies sales director.
Simon was superb and arranged for me an exceptional package.
I was contacted regularly with updates .I was also assisted arranging accommodation and for that I was very grateful.
I have to date found my experience of dealing with the Hospitality Centre first class and would have no hesitation in recommending the services that they offer.
I have not been to the event yet but Simon was very help in the booking process and was able to answer my many questions.
Had a great experience with Hospitality centre the guy I dealt with was called Simon and he really helped me from start to finish. He asked what I was looking for and tailored everything to accommodate me and what I wanted for that I am grateful he was attentive and listened to what I said the entire time and there was no loss of communication I will be dealing with this company again in the future 10/10 great job excellent customer service.
Unreal customer service, enquired about an event and received a call within 20 minutes. Would highly recommend for a GREAT experience.
Just to say that the service I received from the Hospitality Centre and more specifically, Simon, was superb. Filled out the online form and received a call back within 15 minutes. The tickets I wanted were sold out in London, so I wasn't sure what option to choose nationally, so Simon took on board our priorities and came back with the package and location that best suited us. Saved me hours of research. This really is a personal service provider. So much so, that I have now booked a second VIP package with them. First class service. Thoroughly recommend and will use again.
What can I say but .... AMAZING!!
Well done to all the team with help in arranging this wonderful gift for my fiancee. She will be over the moon on valentines day when she sees confirmation of one of her favourite all time bands.
Thank you so much to Simon for all you have done in helping me pull out all the stops for this wonderful surprise gift.
Well done to you all and we look forward to booking our Ascot tickets for 2022.
I spoke to Simon Young and he was very efficient and helpful
I would just like say a massive thank you to Simon Young and the hospitality team for a very fast, professional and friendly service that they provided for me.
I wanted to surprise my wife with a 50th birthday VIP package at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
They certainly excelled and way beyond my expectations, I will most definitely and with out any hesitation be using there services in the foreseeable future and recommend them without a shadow of a doubt, thanks once again Simon and your team, from a very happy Mark Scott.
The service at the hospitality centre by Simon young was fantastic, he helped me decide on which was better for us and which package suited me and my husband. We can not wait to go vip and watch Queen.
Highly recommended
Thank you Naomi for helping me find the best tickets for a gift, & thanks for Simon for creating a card for me to give my parents as a Present, great service
I have to say the service I have received from Simon and his team has been second to none. Simon has gone well out of his way to make my purchase special after I told him it was a present for my partner.
I just hope we will be allowed to go next year.
Would highly recommend.
Mark
Services seems really good. Naomi was very helpful and helped me secure two spaces for an event for my wife.
Naomi was a great help and it was so easy to book without any stress , will definitely use her again.
A big thank you to Naomi Wheater who took away all the stress of booking my event. Easily contactable, polite and very helpful. She is a great asset to The Hospitality Centre.
Thank god for Naomi Wheater, she always keeps me informed of current and future events therefore allowing me the option to attend.Naomi is very pleasant, helpful and provides an excellent service on a constant basis.
Naomi Wheater was extremely helpful and contacted me to discuss my options for the event, everything was arranged the same day and I am very pleased with the level of service that she provided. I asked to pay using PayPal and this was done, thankyou, she is an asset to your team.
Very happy with the way that the booking was done. The agent (Naomi Wheater) was prompt, helpful, cheerful and completed our booking and followed up to make sure we were happy with the arrangements. First class service. Highly recommended
Great company. Naomi wheater did everything for me with no hassle. Will definitely be using again soon.

Thanks
Very happy with service.
Very helpful and really responsive. Found the package we needed to suit us.
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.81 based on 323 reviews