Hospitality Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hospitality Centre
Read Hospitality Centre Reviews

Kemp House, 152 City Road, London

Tell us how Hospitality Centre made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hospitality Centre 4 star review on 19th March 2020
Carolyn
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan Roberts
More Photos & Videos
Amazing experience and marvelous hospitality, Simon Young was very generous to us. From the moment I bought the tickets, to the moment we left the stadium we felt fully cared about. We had a great time and saw a spectacular game.
we have used the Hospitality Center a number of times now and as always from start to finish they were great
Not very helpful will not be dealing with you again....!!!!
This was a present for my Husband & Son! Massive Chelsea fans!!
They had a great day! Food was amazing hospitality great!! Even better Chelsea won! What turned out to be the last game of the season
Would highly recommend!
From my initial enquiry, Simon Young has been so helpful and has kept me up to date and reassured me constantly through out this time of uncertainty. I have booked hospitality for a special birthday for my husband and Simon has been very helpful with guiding me though the packages and also helping me with a "gift card" that I can present to him on his b.day instead as we don't yet know when it will be rescheduled.
Highly recommend the hospitality centre and Simon is very personable and helpful
Amazing! So professional, first class service from beginning to end! My husband had an amazing 40th birthday at the 6 Nations.
Brilliant experience from start to finish. Simon Young at Hospitality Centre took care of everything for our Cheltenham Gold Cup experience , no hard sell, just friendly professional service, we are looking to rebook again for next year. Highly recommended
James Arthur was 100% a night to remember πŸ’™ it was absolutely amazing and the night ran so smoothly. Thank you to Naomi and the team!
Although it was quite expensive, it was totally worth it. The Amex lounge was easy to get to and the night ran so smoothly
Hospitality Centre 4 star review on 19th March 2020
Great service and well organised for the Gold Cup - thanks to Simon Young!
An amazing and unforgettable experience we will never forget.
Have bought from Hospitality a couple of times. Very good service. Even had Simon Young the Sales Director ring me to confirm that all was OK. Highly unusual. Will continue to use these guys!!
Simon Young looked after us superbly. Replied promptly, rang back and held my hand but delivered tickets in Club Wembley for the Carabao Cup Final. Would have no hesitation in recommending his services.
The tickets where forwarded to us in good time so we could then send out to our guests that was much appreciated.
Your representative was very helpful and transparent.
From initial enquiry to delivery of tickets, very professional. Itinerary sent out early which allowed us plenty of time to plan our journey. Would have been better if the railway service was as efficient as the hospitality centre as I ended up having to drive.

We thoroughly enjoyed a family day out even though our team lost.
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 3rd March 2020
I have booked both music and sporting events through the Hospitality Centre and have always been delighted with the service, both before and after purchasing.
Recently I booked hospitality at the races and I struggled to get the venue to help my group with accessibility issues. in face they were ridiculously unhelpful.

After getting nowhere, I spoke directly to Simon at the Hospitality Centre and he reassured me that I need not worry. Within 2 days he had negotiated at length with the venue and sorted something out for us. I dread to think what would have happened if I had booked the hospitality passes directly with the venue, I don’t think we would have been able to attend the event.

The value add the Hospitality Centre gave us on this occasion is immeasurable.
Naomi Was very helpful from the start. The seats we had was very good. And a good view of the stage.
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 19th February 2020 Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 19th February 2020
We had a fantastic day out at the Scotland/England 6 Nations game. It all ran smoothly. The staff were fantastic and couldn't do enough for us. I would thoroughly recommend Hospitality Centre.
Fantastic Michael Buble Concert, Thanks must go to Naomi Wheater from Hospitality Centre for sourcing such great tickets.
Very efficient service from Naomi and the team, would highly recommend.
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.77 based on 288 reviews