Hospitality Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hospitality Centre

16 Mallard HouseTownmead RoadLondon

How would you rate Hospitality Centre?

"Alex undertook every effort possible to accommodate us in the club enclosure. Communication along the way was excellent from Alex, updating me at every stage of the way. Catering and the club atmosphere were wonderful. The concert...well...a real treat! A very memorable evening for my wife and I. Thank you!"
Ben
"We had a fabulous day out at the Rugby 7s. Wonderful venue, looked after fantastically, and an amazing sporting spectical to boot. Thank you for such a smashing day."
"My friend and I managed to get done last minute tickets through Simon, he was really helpful and explained where we needed to go and by what time . The box was awesome, our server was really lovely and the food was great. Overall it was a great night and a really cool way to meet new people whilst having a few beers watching the game. Would definitely recommend!"
"Alex at Hospitality Centre is a pleasure to deal with - he sourced and supplied fantastic tickets for the AJ/Parker fight - 5 stars!!"
"I had help from Dane who was incredibly helpful, always a call away and very friendly. I will be using Hospitality centre again and couldn't recommend more."
"the package offered was competitively priced and had just what we were looking for. the support from the office staff was timely and helpful, and the additional information about travel and venue access tips was invaluable."
"Booked my tickets easily and had a great time. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend."
"Always happy to help, always reachable, very reliable"
"incredibly responsive and helpful with event details and package selection"
"Used hospitality centre for a private function and they didn’t disappoint. Absolutely brilliant service would use again 100%"
"Excellent customer care. Right down to the very small details of our private party."
"Hospitality Centre looked after our every need in a professional and efficient manner. We will definitely be using Hospitality Centre again in the future."
"From start to finish hospitality centre were easy to deal with and had great range of knowledge and events.Will recommend to anyone and will be using them again."
Danielle B
Verified Buyer
"Such a professional service when booking for the jingle bell ball, they were quick to cater for our needs. Would definitely recommend and will use them again for sure!"
"Great night at Wembley,Hospitality Centre certainly live up to their name.Would’nt hesitate on using them again"
"Easy, fast and a pleasure to deal with, will be booking again"
"Huge thank you to Dane and the hospitality team. Myself and my cousin had the times of our lives at the NBA London event.. from the tickets to the vip treatment everything was made perfect by booking through hospitality centre. Would recommend to everyone"
"I was concerned as I had booked two tickets for the sold out Jingle Ball in London on December 9th. The tickets had not arrived and the phone line did not work. When I eventually got through. (Fault on the system) And explained the tickets were for my son who was due to have a bone marrow transplant on the 12th December. Hence my panic! Not only did I get my tickets by PDF an hour later but were upgraded free of charge to front centre ... A big thank you Mark, Sam and Chloe X"
"We had a great day out at England v Argentina at Twickenham. Dane was a perfect host, and my 83 year old father is still talking about his day !!! 10 put of 10."
"Dane and the team made us feel very comfortable and welcome. They ensured that we had a great day at Twickenham. My team would definitely do it again."
"The access to the stadium, availability of food and drink and entertainment before getting to very comfortable seats is excellent. Viewing position made the whole experience for a seasoned supporter or a first timer something to remember. A complementary programme was a nice touch."
"We had a fantastic day at Twickenham Rugby, In an Executive Box for 10 people, for the England v Argentina match. Dane from hospitality centre , made sure that everyone in the party had a lovely day. The food and drinks , were all of an excellent standard. We had a very memorable , and enjoyable day. We are all looking forward to booking again, for future events with Hospitality Centre. Highly recommended."
"The access to the stadium, availability of food and drink and entertainment before getting to very comfortable seats in an excellent viewing position made the whole experience for a seasoned supporter or a first timer experience something to remember. A complimentary programme was a much appreciated extra!"
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.79 based on 82 reviews