Hospitality Centre Reviews

Carolyn
Hospitality Centre 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Susan Roberts
More Photos & Videos
James Arthur was 100% a night to remember 💙 it was absolutely amazing and the night ran so smoothly. Thank you to Naomi and the team!
Although it was quite expensive, it was totally worth it. The Amex lounge was easy to get to and the night ran so smoothly
Hospitality Centre 4 star review on 19th March 2020
An amazing and unforgettable experience we will never forget.
Straightforward from start to finish and at the end of an email when we needed advice on tickets etc - would definitely use them again when we are booking an event.
Great Hospitality-Event at Wembley. (NFL-London Game). Great Food and hospitality location.
Slight issue with emails going in to the junk box but all worked out in the end.
The day was brilliant exactly what we hoped for and Hospitality Centre delivered exactly what it said on the can. Thank you Simon and your team.
Had an enjoyable time in the hospitality suite for the rugby league final . Meal was good . Staff pleasant and accommodating. We would have preferred to have been in the suite with our own team supporters rather than the opposition but it didn’t spoil the day . Good choice of drinks .
Would have put very good but confirmation of tickets for the event was very late.
Was very pleased with the service received !!

Would definitely use your service again !
I got very generous help when I booked my tickets (BTS Love Yourself World Tour 2019). When the event approached I got in touch again just to confirm everything was in order. Panic raised when I found out my contact person had left and I didn't get a reply on my first email.

I did get in touch and everything worked out very smoothly. Our seats were absolutely brilliant. I am very grateful for their patience and help.
Enjoyable, although disappointed with pre show meal not having a first course starter.
Cannot fault the customer service and we thoroughly enjoyed the event. However I do feel that the price was excessive for what we got. The VIP experience was access to a lounge that is open to anyone with a certain credit card and our seats (they were good seats although)were in a general area and not a “VIP Section” as described. However, customer service was top class and a wonderful team to deal with and to be fair the did secure us tickets to a sold out show. The event itself was worth every second.
The access to the stadium, availability of food and drink and entertainment before getting to very comfortable seats is excellent. Viewing position made the whole experience for a seasoned supporter or a first timer something to remember.
A complementary programme was a nice touch.
A very enjoyable evening at Manchester United. Well organised.
Abundant food, drinks, lovely waiters and guards at Dior, great music and dj to dance to afterwards
Hospitality Centre is rated 4.79 based on 287 reviews