Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
I was delighted to find a present for my sisters 50th birthday that was handmade, made with love and meaning. I ordered the five ring with gemstone necklace and was amazed when it arrived all packaged beautifully and even a personalised note for my sister wishing her a happy birthday. Honey Willow are a lovely company to deal with, I emailed and received a reply pretty much immediately, they care about the products they are making and the homes the products are going too. I wholeheartedly recommend this company. I will Most certainly be buying from them again in the future. They have made a really lovely personable present which i cannot wait to give to my sister.
Fast delivery and lovely necklace.
As describe. Perfect gift
Had a necklace made and shipped for my sister’s 70TH birthday. She loved it! The ordering and delivery process was very efficient. I would definitely recommend your company to family and friends.
Beautiful earrings and gift wrapped in a lovely box.
Beautiful necklace and wonderful service.
Beautiful items and fast delivery!
I bought a 7 Rings for 7 Decades necklace for my sister for her 70th birthday. She was delighted with it, she sent me photos of her wearing it and the beautiful packaging which included a birthday greeting from Honey Willow. Highly recommended.
My daughter loved her necklace, thank you so much and for delivering this on time for her birthday
Was a gift for an 80th birthday it came on time beautifully wrapped and it looks great
My mum was so pleased with her gift For her 90th birthday , I would really recommend your products , & 5star Sevice , once again thankyou , Kind regards , Mr g Taylor
Quality product and value for money.
Quick and easy online service. No complaints
Handmade gorgeousness and delivered as stated. Very professional great website.
Amazing service, super sweet and kind to work with when asking questions 😊
Beautifully made and presented presents for your loved ones.
Very pleased kept me informed and advised when delivery was due. Lovely box and an info leaflet showing the lovely faces of people who had made the necklace for my mums 80th Thank you 😊
Beautiful jewelry and amazing customer service
Found Honey Willow on Facebook and so glad I did , lovely unique pieces of jewellery all handmade, and very beautiful . Ordered and delivered with in time stated and lovely little extras , making more special , Thank you Honey Willow.
Simple & easy to shop, nice products & item arrived fairly quickly for international delivery, in time for the birthday
Honey Willow is rated 4.96 based on 704 reviews