Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
Good service
Excellent craftmanship, quality product, fast delivery and very professional service. Would highly recommend Honey Willow as a company.
I've ordered two items from Willow and Honey and both were beautiful. I purchased them as gifts and the recipients were very happy. High quality products and delivered by the dates specified. Thank you 🙂
Dear Honey Willow, my sister loved her necklace for her 80 th Birthday even though she has a pacemaker she checked with the hospital and was assured that she is fine to wear it Thank you for your workmanship and speedy delivery regards Joyce Cottle
This was a beautiful piece, the detail on the box and personalisation looked great. They even included a hand-written note congratulating me and my wife on our 10th anniversary. This really shows that Honey Willow put their hearts and souls into the products they make. Excellent communication, and quick delivery considering this is a handmade piece. My wife absolutely loved it.
Beautiful products. Excellent service, proud to support a small business in Bath. I will definitely be buying from you again.
Excellent service and product from start to finish would order again
Beautiful, simple and elegant handcrafted jewellery that are lovely as gifts or as a treat for yourself! Knowing that care and attention goes into making each piece just for you makes it even more special. I also love the personal touches - my orders have arrived beautifully wrapped with a handwritten note. Customer service is fantastic too from a friendly and efficient team. I will definitely be shopping with you again and will be recommending you to others. Thank you to everyone at Honey Willow!
Fabulous efficient delivery .. the necklace was perfect .. will use again and recommend to friends and family
Bought a stunning necklace for my mother in law's 80th birthday. The process was seamless, fast service and delivery as promised with regular updates. Mother in law was so happy, she loves the necklace and the sentimentality. Thank you! you did an amazing job.
A beautiful and special gift for our daughter's 40th birthday. Laura was very pleased that so much care had gone into the presentation, even down to the names and photos of the people who worked on it. Thank you for making her day!
Brilliant service. And a nice personal note to add a better touch
My wife doesn’t wear necklaces and she loves it. Outstanding job. Love it.
I had a special request for which Honey Willow responded very quickly. The quality of the necklace is superb. The ability to personalize the box is such a wonderful feature.
I loved my 50th birthday necklace as soon as I saw it. Another purchase sadly needed to be returned but the Honey Willow team were unfailingly helpful and a refund promptly given. Many thanks!
Purchased a necklace for my daughter’s 40th Birthday. It arrived as promised and was beautifully wrapped. My daughter loves it and I had her name engraved to personalise it and that was the icing on the cake! Many thanks!
Purchased as a gift for a friend, super easy to order delivery was quick and the product was outstanding would definitely use again and recommend!
My wife was thrilled. Lovely craftman(woman) ship
Beautiful necklace, am really pleased that it is just as lovely as the pictures show, great delivery, kept updated all through the order process, recommended to all
I was very impressed with their customer service. The packaging was beautiful.
Honey Willow is rated 4.95 based on 836 reviews