Honey Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honey Willow
Over 7 Days
Read Honey Willow Reviews
Excellent quality even better than the pictures on the Internet will definitely recommend will use again in the future.
Its beautiful! My sister is going to LOVE it!! Excellent service. I cant believe how fast it arrived in Canada !
Beautiful jewellery .. highly recommend. I am based in Australia and it has been an easy process to order special gifts for me family in the UK. Thank you so much
I am very pleased with the pendant I bought for a friends 60th Birthday. She absolutely loves it. The service was excellent
Really easy to look around at the jewellery on your webpage, and a great selection to suit all occasions.
Beautifully packaged and beautifully made. Quality materials used and I’m very pleased I chose this company
I bought the small, 3 ring necklace, gold, silver, bobble rings for my daughters 30th birthday. Absolutely lovely and she loved it. So pleased I found it, perfect present. Just a small point, the chain was very thin and easily tangled but once on was fine. I think the box could have a more exclusive handmade look.
I ordered a 70th birthday necklace for my mom. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it was shipped. It arrived within a week (international) and was just as I expected. The only negative is that a courier was used, which resulted in additional import fees including customs and the broker fee. My mom loves her necklace, thank you!
The ordering service was very good and easy too see the product.
Lovely item which I’m sure that my fiancée will love when I give it to her on our wedding day. Well pleased
Great advice. Brilliant service. Prompt delivery
I bought my wife the 50th birthstone pendant necklace and was really pleased with it. It was very elegant and striking and my wife loves it.
Looks great and arrived in time.
Brilliant - gift went down really well.
wonderful item, great price for something hand made, hope to buy from again and again, wonderful service
A beautiful necklace To commemorate our 10 year anniversary
Easy ordering process & quick delivery.
The process of choosing an item and ordering it through the HW website was relatively easy, thanks to Honey Willow's online catalogue which contained good quality photos and apt descriptions of their jewelry items. The item I chose for my wife came with a nice note that captured the occasion. I specified that delivery of the item to an overseas address should occur by a certain date and Honey Willow easily met my expectations. I'd recommend them to any hapless husbands who are stuck for what to buy their wives! Thanks to everyone at Honey Willow.
Fabulous jewellery at a fabulous price. Cannot praise highly enough the quality of the necklaces received. Would recommend them to anyone.
Stunning jewellery.