Hitchcock & King Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hitchcock & King Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Hitchcock & King Ltd Reviews

About Hitchcock & King Ltd:

Hitchcock & King have over 40 years experience of serving London as timber and builders merchants.

sales@hitchcockandking.co.uk

74 — 86 Carnwath Road, Fulham

Tell us how Hitchcock & King Ltd made you happy
Great service
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the great review :)

Looking forward to seeing you at one of our branches again soon!

Cheers,
Went in to Ashford branch, got just what I wanted 2xsleepers and some beading Richard in the yard was very helpfull and helped me to the car with them great service thanks +++
Hi - Thanks for the great review! Hope to see you again soon at one of our branches :)
As always even during these challenging times, exceptional service By Richie in Sales and the Transport Team over in Fulham for getting our ordered picked and delivered within less than 24 hours.... Thank-you.
Hi - Thanks so much for the great review! It's a pleasure working with you. :)
Took my grandad in here for some building supplies. Excellent customer from all the staff & especially from Alan
Hi - Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help out you and your grandad :)
Excellent service Alan and his team go out there way to get delivery’s out on time . Excellent customer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Definitely recommend.
Hi Chris - Thanks so much for the great review! Looking forward to seeing you again at one of our yards :)
Thank you very much guys you got me out of trouble today, I am not a pro builder but your help, patience and advice makes it an impeccable service. Big Brian is an asset to your company and I will return to finish my project.
Hi Paul - Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate the feedback :)
Difficult times with COVID but disappointing that your Twickenham brand decides to pick up the phone and then hang up immediately. Poor service
Hi Marc,

We appreciate the time you've taken to leave your feedback. You are quite right, Covid-19 has presented some huge demands on us as a business and we are trying our hardest to work through this.

We’re doing our very best to answer all of your phone calls, as well as preparing all of your orders for delivery or collection, but we’re seeing extremely high demand. Please do keep trying and we will help you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Dreadful service in Ashford , 50% of staff standing around in branch doing nothing and no one answers the phone, can’t understand how they operate like this
Hi Evan,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I'm sorry that you left feeling with this impression of H&K, clearly, we didn't live up to our normal standards.

As I'm sure you'll understand, we are experiencing unprecedented levels of demand at this stage and are working our hardest to try and keep up our levels of customer service.

I hope we can rectify this on the next occasion.

Thanks,
Excellent service Alan goes out of his way to help with stock availability and prices . We used selco in the past for many years but stopped using them as there customer service and materials became very poor.
I love the service at Hitchcock and King in particular at the Fulham branch. As a woman buying building materials they never patronise me are always solicitous and do their best to cut the timber I need quickly and load it into my car. It's not the same experience I've had in other builders merchants and it's greatly appreciated.
Hi Emma,

Thanks for the great review!
This is the second time l have been into the Fulham branch in the last year. Both times there were loads of blokes standing behind the counter trying their best to ignore me. When one of them eventually came over his attitude was dreadful and he really couldn't care less about helping out. I went round the corner to Jewsons and had a completely different experience.
My exhaust partly fell off just as I was driving past so I turned off into the yard. The guys were so helpful, hunting round for tools, cable ties, rope to try and get me back on the road. Fantastic customer service even though I wasn’t even a customer (which I will be in future having seen how helpful they are!). Massive thank you to all who helped!
Incredibly helpful staff. Very knowledgeable and quick to respond to enquiries. Very good stock so always able to get what you need. Clean tidy and well organised. Excellent.
Best Builders Merchant in South West London by a mile. It's always a good experience and those behind the counter make it professional and easy.
Richie stands out for his knowledge, experience and helpfulness mixed in with lots of great humour.
Very pleased with service ,one of the best building merchants shop in area.
I would recommend to everyone.
All of the guys are fantastic but Richard is one the best!!!
Everyone very helpful and done with a smile and joke.
Came in Saturday to the Fulham branch and had exceptional service by a new young lad in training, whilst still on training he was very up to date on his product knowledge. Polite and punctual customer service. overall very happy and would recommend any builder or tradesman to go there for their equipment. Also enjoy a good laugh with everyone on the sales team cheers guys:)
Very pleased with the customer service at the Fulham branch. The staff behind the counter are extremely helpful and always make my visit a welcome one.
Dropped into the Epsom branch for some timber yesterday at 4pm and was told by the manager that it was a bit late in the day to cut anything!
Appalling customer service from manager and staff, foul language in constant use and general loutish behaviour.
Forklift driver was also operating the lift and using his mobile phone.
It will be a long, long time before I use your Epsom branch again.
I’ve been using Hitchcock& King in Fulham for more than 18 years. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I’m extremely happy with the service provided by Ritchie. Thank you
Hitchcock & King Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 56 reviews