Hitchcock & King Ltd Reviews

Based on 66 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Hitchcock & King Ltd Reviews

About Hitchcock & King Ltd:

Hitchcock & King have over 40 years experience of serving London as timber and builders merchants.

sales@hitchcockandking.co.uk

74 — 86 Carnwath Road, Fulham

Tell us how Hitchcock & King Ltd made you happy
Dropped into the Epsom branch for some timber yesterday at 4pm and was told by the manager that it was a bit late in the day to cut anything! Appalling customer service from manager and staff, foul language in constant use and general loutish behaviour. Forklift driver was also operating the lift and using his mobile phone. It will be a long, long time before I use your Epsom branch again.
Dreadful service in Ashford , 50% of staff standing around in branch doing nothing and no one answers the phone, can’t understand how they operate like this
Hi Evan, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I'm sorry that you left feeling with this impression of H&K, clearly, we didn't live up to our normal standards. As I'm sure you'll understand, we are experiencing unprecedented levels of demand at this stage and are working our hardest to try and keep up our levels of customer service. I hope we can rectify this on the next occasion. Thanks,
Lately discovered Hitchcock in Twickenham and I’m really positively surprised about overall services received. I was a long time Selco and Builder Depot customer but since finding Hitchcock only shopping there. Either delivery or directly from the branch supplies always come in a high quality and best price in town. I’d like to prise the hard work, keen and positive approach of the whole staff at Twickenham. Just name a few: Artur, Craig, Cris, the Governor and the female cherry on the cake which the name I can’t remember unfortunately. I can recommend and I do to all builders in London!
The guys at Hammersmith always offer great service and give you the time and advice to source the materials that are best suited to the job
Our Hammersmith branch will be pleased to hear it, thank you for using Hitchcock & King!
I used to use the branch in Ravenscourt park but found the lads who worked in the yard were incredibly rude and unhelpful and would do anything to avoid serving you. On the last occasion I used the place i was shocked when one of the lads asked if I wanted to fight when all I wanted was to get materials, he was very busy showing his mate some video on his phone . I would like to say that two of the lads behind the counter were very helpful and when I got a volly of abuse from the lad in the yard they came out and got the materials. I'm pleased you are sending this survey out as a complaint at the time fell on deaf ears. The shops on the whole are very good and the deliveries are spot on ,but Hitchcock and King need to take a closer look at some of their staff and their attitude to customers.
Hitchcock & King Ltd is rated 3.98 based on 66 reviews