Hitchcock & King Ltd Reviews

Based on 66 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Hitchcock & King Ltd Reviews

About Hitchcock & King Ltd:

Hitchcock & King have over 40 years experience of serving London as timber and builders merchants.

sales@hitchcockandking.co.uk

74 — 86 Carnwath Road, Fulham

Tell us how Hitchcock & King Ltd made you happy
Really helpful and friendly customer service. I got exactly what I was after in store. Thank you!
Hi - Thanks for the great review! :)
I called at the Hammersmith branch of H&K today to purchase a sheet of MDF to be cut. My order was completed immediately to the cutting schedule I required and received efficient and good humoured service throughout. Highly recommended!
Hi Matt - Thanks for the brilliant review! :)
I visited the streatham branch, twice this week, and found Mike Garrett really helpful, it really makes a great difference, when your looking for materials, and had no problem giving me the number of their wandsworth branch, when they did not have all that I wanted, a really helpful guy
Hi John - Thanks for the amazing review! :)
Big Boy Ben is a great addition, very good at helping me load my van and good knowledge of the building trade
Hi Jude - Thanks for the great review! :)
Had an amazing experience and service from Staff and Manager Gary was very helpful with finding what I needed and helping cutting a desk which multiple other places wouldnt do. Thank you for your help!
Thanks for the great review! :)
Burgh Heath - First experience, good service, very efficient.
Hi Darren - Thanks for the great review!
Great service
Hi Nathan, Thanks for the great review :) Looking forward to seeing you at one of our branches again soon! Cheers,
Went in to Ashford branch, got just what I wanted 2xsleepers and some beading Richard in the yard was very helpfull and helped me to the car with them great service thanks +++
Hi - Thanks for the great review! Hope to see you again soon at one of our branches :)
As always even during these challenging times, exceptional service By Richie in Sales and the Transport Team over in Fulham for getting our ordered picked and delivered within less than 24 hours.... Thank-you.
Hi - Thanks so much for the great review! It's a pleasure working with you. :)
Took my grandad in here for some building supplies. Excellent customer from all the staff & especially from Alan
Hi - Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help out you and your grandad :)
Excellent service Alan and his team go out there way to get delivery’s out on time . Excellent customer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Definitely recommend.
Hi Chris - Thanks so much for the great review! Looking forward to seeing you again at one of our yards :)
Thank you very much guys you got me out of trouble today, I am not a pro builder but your help, patience and advice makes it an impeccable service. Big Brian is an asset to your company and I will return to finish my project.
Hi Paul - Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate the feedback :)
Excellent service Alan goes out of his way to help with stock availability and prices . We used selco in the past for many years but stopped using them as there customer service and materials became very poor.
I love the service at Hitchcock and King in particular at the Fulham branch. As a woman buying building materials they never patronise me are always solicitous and do their best to cut the timber I need quickly and load it into my car. It's not the same experience I've had in other builders merchants and it's greatly appreciated.
Hi Emma, Thanks for the great review!
My exhaust partly fell off just as I was driving past so I turned off into the yard. The guys were so helpful, hunting round for tools, cable ties, rope to try and get me back on the road. Fantastic customer service even though I wasn’t even a customer (which I will be in future having seen how helpful they are!). Massive thank you to all who helped!
Incredibly helpful staff. Very knowledgeable and quick to respond to enquiries. Very good stock so always able to get what you need. Clean tidy and well organised. Excellent.
Best Builders Merchant in South West London by a mile. It's always a good experience and those behind the counter make it professional and easy. Richie stands out for his knowledge, experience and helpfulness mixed in with lots of great humour.
Very pleased with service ,one of the best building merchants shop in area. I would recommend to everyone. All of the guys are fantastic but Richard is one the best!!!
Everyone very helpful and done with a smile and joke.
Came in Saturday to the Fulham branch and had exceptional service by a new young lad in training, whilst still on training he was very up to date on his product knowledge. Polite and punctual customer service. overall very happy and would recommend any builder or tradesman to go there for their equipment. Also enjoy a good laugh with everyone on the sales team cheers guys:)
Hitchcock & King Ltd is rated 3.98 based on 66 reviews