Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Great communication and support from Jake - Thanks!
very good at finding what I want, honest understanding and well mannered
I really like the Hire Space website - informative venue information and easy navigation. And the team are great; my contact Kate was really friendly and quick to respond.
Super quick and easy to deal with! Jake was really friendly, helpful and totally understood what we were looking for! We will definitely use them again.
Found exactly what I was looking for in no time at all
I have been using Hire Space for the past 4 years and I continue to be happy with the service.
Really helpful for people to find event spaces and event hire around the place.
Joe was great!
Highly recommended. I found what I wanted really quickly.
I was waiting for arrange appointment for venue and they couldnt get back to me and then i ring my self this week , my venue was already booked
The service Hire Space offers saves us a lot of time and is a proven catalyst to our business operations. We are a relatively small team, so the extra support they provide in finding the right venue, within the budget and scope of the meeting or workshop we are organising, is a great help. Jake is a great help and understands our needs for each event. Highly recommend!
Very efficient service with excellent suggestions of spaces to hire
The response was quick and adapted to my needs! Thanks again!
The team was great very helpful and would totally get in touch again.
Staff are amazing ! Overly helpful and very accommodative ... Good could have been better . But over all a perfect night
It was a nice dinner. I wish we could have offered the guests more choices for the different courses.
Great room, friendly staff.
Quick efficient service, like the option of either being able to send an email with requirements or call to speak to someone. It's great for people like myself who don't work in London or know a particular area, to find space that fits the requirement and budget
I felt my needs were established and actioned. Also the service was fast
The team are brilliant :)
Hire Space is rated 4.58 based on 119 reviews