Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
The service I was provided was sub par and in most cases the venues over the budget.
Hi there

Sorry you think that the service wasn't up to standard this time, is there anything we can do to put this right? Venues are suggested with prices that are just a guide and a venue will always return with a bespoke quote. Unfortunately we don't have any say in what quotes the venues will offer you, but please let us know if you think that the quotes being offered are not reflective on what is advertised on their profile.
Not sure if Hs or venues but it’s taken over a week to gather quotes for two enquiries!
I was waiting for arrange appointment for venue and they couldnt get back to me and then i ring my self this week , my venue was already booked
Hire Space is rated 4.58 based on 119 reviews