Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Excellent experience, I would stringy recommend them!
I am highly satisfied with this company. They have a great service, and offer support and suggestions for awesome places.

Hire Space helped me with finding the right venue for an event I planned for months, and for this I am very thankful.

I have an exeptionally good experience with them, so I would recommend Hire Space to all who need their service.
When it comes to venue hiring, the team is absolutely amazing and super helpful. They've send me a dozen of suggestions and kept following up to ensure I've found the right venue for my event.
Jose is extremely professional. I provided him with what I needed and he gave proficient suggestions on what needed to be done and followed through with them. He was clairvoyant on everything that he was doing and gave updated reports at all times so there was never a need to follow up. He was prompt and wrapped up with a report that exceeded our expectations and helped us immensely. Thanks Jose!
When we needed some advice and guidance on one of our events Jake at Hire Space was very helpful. He listented to what we wanted and put together a few options for us. He kept us informed and set up meetings for us with suppliers which were useful for us at our research phase. I found Jake to be very thorough and great to deal with, would certainly use him again if we are planning an event.
Helpful and informative team that has made events planning so much more pleasurable!
Great thanks, found a great venue.
Great service, prompt response to my enquiry. Will definitely use them again.
super easy process - thanks guys!
Great team.
Asked many times to help follow up my enquiry with a venue but got nowhere. Very frustrating.
Hi Catherine

Sorry you have felt you have not had a satisfactory experience trying to book your venue. We expect our venue community to respond within a 24 hours period and do follow up with both you and the venue if this isn't met. Looks like you did have a response from 3/4 of the venues you enquired at. If there is anything else you feel we can do to improve our service please do let us know.
Excellent communication from Hire Space. They always follow up to cater to your needs.
I love the selection of venues they have to offer, however the pricing is a bit difficult to get right. In the end I didn't go with any venues because they were out of my budget.
The website has lots of venues to choose from and the team were extremely helpful. Any venue that I was waiting to hear from they chased up and kept me updated the whole way through. I would definitely use this site again
The service and customer care were excellent - I would definitely book again. The only thing for improvement is that it would be great to have the venues direct contact details - hire space hide this, so communication can end up being a bit slow
Maja is a dream! Can't thank her enough for her incredible venue support. I am extremely particular when if comes to venues and she always goes above and beyond to find a perfect fit. Makes my job ALOT easier! - Thank you Maja & Team!
The service I was provided was sub par and in most cases the venues over the budget.
Hi there

Sorry you think that the service wasn't up to standard this time, is there anything we can do to put this right? Venues are suggested with prices that are just a guide and a venue will always return with a bespoke quote. Unfortunately we don't have any say in what quotes the venues will offer you, but please let us know if you think that the quotes being offered are not reflective on what is advertised on their profile.
Hire Space contacted me after they received confirmation from the venue that I had booked. They told me about the vouchers and how it works. Contact was friendly and vouchers a bonus - I would book via these again for sure.
Help full website for getting a venue. The process could be more streamlined though
A really helpful website- I will be recommending to my colleagues!
Hire Space is rated 4.60 based on 124 reviews