Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Hire Space contacted me after they received confirmation from the venue that I had booked. They told me about the vouchers and how it works. Contact was friendly and vouchers a bonus - I would book via these again for sure.
Help full website for getting a venue. The process could be more streamlined though
A really helpful website- I will be recommending to my colleagues!
Helpful with much follow up on specific venues
Really easy and the Pickle Factory was perfect with lovely staff
So easy to book when you have the amount of support these people give you. Genuinely will be using them every year!
Because still I need help )))
Hi Sue

Sorry to hear that you are still looking for a venue. Please do drop us a line and we can see how we can help further. Looks like all the venues that you have enquired with have responded to you, so let us know if you would like us to put you back in touch.
Good options available.
Very helpful
We have been working with Hire Space for the past 5 years and are very happy with their service.
The team has always gone above and beyond in search for the perfect space for our events. They understand my requirements and are super fast in finding the best!
Santiago the Operations Manager was brilliant! He anticipated our needs before we knew what we needed . Very friendly and approachable and a true pleasure to work with! Because of him I will not hesitate to return! Sheryll McKenzie Event Manager Institute for Family Business
Susie provided excellent support and quick responses to queries leading up to our event, including changes to our night (such as having a band perform) Only negative was queue time, caused by the cloakroom. If there's anyway to speed that process up - it would be my only recommendation. Otherwise a fantastic night and I had very pleased guests.
Tom and the team at hirespace.com were excellent. They couldn't have done more to help with my enquiry. Highly recommend them.
Because there was a quick response and it's easy to find venues that suit your needs. All the information is laid out really clearly. And in the end we found the hall we needed with the help of HireSpace and we love it! So thank you.
Great service from start to finish, just the right size for what we were looking for. Sometimes you only need a smaller venue so the place looks full and this served its purpose.
Corporate event with local business guests and guests from America, Canada & Germany. All of the guests were suitably impressed with the venue and the dinner. I had also arranged a separate wine tasting event at the museum which was enjoyed by all. Many thanks.
I do recommend it. Got many emails back from them. Thanks
While I was looking for a venue, it was refreshing to know that there was someone behind the scenes making sure venues responded to me whether it was an offer or they were unavailable.
I think the service is great and very useful. However there was no way of me going back on to the site itself to see all the venues that I selected to contact. I think this would be a 5 star service if there was a customer log in so you can track all of the venues have contaced, this could also be useful if you make an enquiry for multiple events so you can see everything all in one place rather than everything going through email. Again if you had a chat service where you could talk to the venues or recieve their quotes online then that would be better. Ovrall it is great and very useful but could be even more useful!
Hire Space is rated 4.63 based on 107 reviews