Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Excellent experience, I would stringy recommend them!
I am highly satisfied with this company. They have a great service, and offer support and suggestions for awesome places. Hire Space helped me with finding the right venue for an event I planned for months, and for this I am very thankful. I have an exeptionally good experience with them, so I would recommend Hire Space to all who need their service.
When it comes to venue hiring, the team is absolutely amazing and super helpful. They've send me a dozen of suggestions and kept following up to ensure I've found the right venue for my event.
When we needed some advice and guidance on one of our events Jake at Hire Space was very helpful. He listented to what we wanted and put together a few options for us. He kept us informed and set up meetings for us with suppliers which were useful for us at our research phase. I found Jake to be very thorough and great to deal with, would certainly use him again if we are planning an event.
Helpful and informative team that has made events planning so much more pleasurable!
super easy process - thanks guys!
Great team. Thank you
Excellent communication from Hire Space. They always follow up to cater to your needs.
The website has lots of venues to choose from and the team were extremely helpful. Any venue that I was waiting to hear from they chased up and kept me updated the whole way through. I would definitely use this site again
The service and customer care were excellent - I would definitely book again. The only thing for improvement is that it would be great to have the venues direct contact details - hire space hide this, so communication can end up being a bit slow
Maja is a dream! Can't thank her enough for her incredible venue support. I am extremely particular when if comes to venues and she always goes above and beyond to find a perfect fit. Makes my job ALOT easier! - Thank you Maja & Team!
Hire Space contacted me after they received confirmation from the venue that I had booked. They told me about the vouchers and how it works. Contact was friendly and vouchers a bonus - I would book via these again for sure.
A really helpful website- I will be recommending to my colleagues!
Really easy and the Pickle Factory was perfect with lovely staff
So easy to book when you have the amount of support these people give you. Genuinely will be using them every year!
Very helpful
We have been working with Hire Space for the past 5 years and are very happy with their service.
The team has always gone above and beyond in search for the perfect space for our events. They understand my requirements and are super fast in finding the best!
Santiago the Operations Manager was brilliant! He anticipated our needs before we knew what we needed . Very friendly and approachable and a true pleasure to work with! Because of him I will not hesitate to return! Sheryll McKenzie Event Manager Institute for Family Business
Susie provided excellent support and quick responses to queries leading up to our event, including changes to our night (such as having a band perform) Only negative was queue time, caused by the cloakroom. If there's anyway to speed that process up - it would be my only recommendation. Otherwise a fantastic night and I had very pleased guests.
Hire Space is rated 4.59 based on 123 reviews