Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Great thanks, found a great venue.
Great service, prompt response to my enquiry. Will definitely use them again.
I love the selection of venues they have to offer, however the pricing is a bit difficult to get right. In the end I didn't go with any venues because they were out of my budget.
Good options available.
While I was looking for a venue, it was refreshing to know that there was someone behind the scenes making sure venues responded to me whether it was an offer or they were unavailable.
I think the service is great and very useful. However there was no way of me going back on to the site itself to see all the venues that I selected to contact. I think this would be a 5 star service if there was a customer log in so you can track all of the venues have contaced, this could also be useful if you make an enquiry for multiple events so you can see everything all in one place rather than everything going through email. Again if you had a chat service where you could talk to the venues or recieve their quotes online then that would be better. Ovrall it is great and very useful but could be even more useful!
Good service. Easy to use
Hopefully, on the description of the kitchen what kind of kitchen is..

I didn't know it was the vegan kitchen..

Anyway it was great.
Easy to use. Nice experience. Cheers
If the party is a success everything will go from there
Joe was great and the team very helpful.

I now get quite a few spam emails though.
Great communication and support from Jake - Thanks!
Really helpful for people to find event spaces and event hire around the place.
Staff are amazing ! Overly helpful and very accommodative ... Good could have been better . But over all a perfect night
It was a nice dinner. I wish we could have offered the guests more choices for the different courses.
Great room, friendly staff.
Great help
Good service
Much easier than design my night. Prompt responses. Unfortunately not enough info on some places pages so I enquired about some places that weren’t suitable.
Hire Space is rated 4.58 based on 119 reviews