Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Helpful and informative team that has made events planning so much more pleasurable!
super easy process - thanks guys!
Great team.
Excellent communication from Hire Space. They always follow up to cater to your needs.
The website has lots of venues to choose from and the team were extremely helpful. Any venue that I was waiting to hear from they chased up and kept me updated the whole way through. I would definitely use this site again
The service and customer care were excellent - I would definitely book again. The only thing for improvement is that it would be great to have the venues direct contact details - hire space hide this, so communication can end up being a bit slow
Maja is a dream! Can't thank her enough for her incredible venue support. I am extremely particular when if comes to venues and she always goes above and beyond to find a perfect fit. Makes my job ALOT easier! - Thank you Maja & Team!
Hire Space contacted me after they received confirmation from the venue that I had booked. They told me about the vouchers and how it works. Contact was friendly and vouchers a bonus - I would book via these again for sure.
A really helpful website- I will be recommending to my colleagues!
Really easy and the Pickle Factory was perfect with lovely staff
So easy to book when you have the amount of support these people give you. Genuinely will be using them every year!
Very helpful
We have been working with Hire Space for the past 5 years and are very happy with their service.
The team has always gone above and beyond in search for the perfect space for our events. They understand my requirements and are super fast in finding the best!
Santiago the Operations Manager was brilliant! He anticipated our needs before we knew what we needed .
Very friendly and approachable and a true pleasure to work with!

Because of him I will not hesitate to return!
Sheryll McKenzie
Event Manager
Institute for Family Business
Susie provided excellent support and quick responses to queries leading up to our event, including changes to our night (such as having a band perform)

Only negative was queue time, caused by the cloakroom. If there's anyway to speed that process up - it would be my only recommendation.

Otherwise a fantastic night and I had very pleased guests.
Tom and the team at hirespace.com were excellent. They couldn't have done more to help with my enquiry. Highly recommend them.
Because there was a quick response and it's easy to find venues that suit your needs. All the information is laid out really clearly. And in the end we found the hall we needed with the help of HireSpace and we love it! So thank you.
Great service from start to finish, just the right size for what we were looking for. Sometimes you only need a smaller venue so the place looks full and this served its purpose.
Corporate event with local business guests and guests from America, Canada & Germany. All of the guests were suitably impressed with the venue and the dinner. I had also arranged a separate wine tasting event at the museum which was enjoyed by all. Many thanks.
Hire Space is rated 4.58 based on 119 reviews