Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Very helpful staff.
hire space respond quickly and give update on time.
Efficient, prompt response and very helpful.
Hire space and their staff work hard and are efficient. However, some of the venues let them down by not following up enquiries as quickly and efficiently. I was left frustrated and had to go straight to other venues to enquire and obtain my booking.
Friendly quick no surprises, amazing response times. Professional and helpful. Will deffo book with hire space again.
Excellent service through phone and via email!
Not sure if Hs or venues but it’s taken over a week to gather quotes for two enquiries!
Very helpful and accommodating
Hopefully, on the description of the kitchen what kind of kitchen is.. I didn't know it was the vegan kitchen.. Anyway it was great.
I would say they were outstanding. I had some very happy delegates!
Easy to use. Nice experience. Cheers
The ICA have a great team that makes booking with them a completely hassle free task. They were welcoming, helpful and very accommodating to our needs. I would happily use their facilities for other such events in the future.
If the party is a success everything will go from there
Thank I really like the offer of venues thank you!
I find the regular email updates always keep you front-of-mind when looking for a venue
Very efficient service enabling us to find the perfect venue for our closing dinner.
special thanks to Ben Parker. This is not the first time I book venue through him; and every time Ben exceeds my expectations!
I have had no response from some venues and it is now over 24 hours, some are also saying they have space and yet they are giving me the wrong room than advertised. Also the site does not have a clear search function that works, so most searching takes too long and mostly cannot even be found with the filters being used.
Joe was great and the team very helpful. I now get quite a few spam emails though.
Easy to navigate, responsive team always happy to help. Great selection of venues and the one we selected was a real win for our client.
Hire Space is rated 4.59 based on 123 reviews