Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Very useful and sturdy. Baby likes it too. Great for just popping into a shop or a doctor without having to take the pram out of car boot.
These awre the best rain suits ever put all three of mine in these
Quick delivery. Items perfect and all excellent quality. Really pleased.
Bought as a birthday present for my 1 year old grandson, he's just not quite big enough for it yet but will be ok in the next few weeks we think. Quality is really good and delivery was excellent, very happy with our purchase
child happy to use the seat . Mum's back feeling the benefit
Excellent rain suit, really pleased. Annoying that you put out a 30% off promotion on the day it arrived!
I bought some suction plates and buggy accessories from Hippychick previously and was very pleased with the service. The website is straightforward and easy to navigate and my items arrived really quickly.
Hippychick are a great company to deal with and have a fantastic and extensive range of gorgeousness.
Best thing I bought by far for newborn. Still using at 3 months old
Quick and efficient delivery.
I love Hippychick bedding protection and every bed in my house has their fitted mattress protector and a flannelette undersheet. You only need them when something goes wrong in the night and then they are invaluable.
Excellent service & delivery
Already recommended by my daughter in law for a great service.
Ordered an unlined waterproof All in one for my grandson instead of the lined version. When I rang to ask for advice on how to manage the mistake staff were very helpful and sent the correct version immediately which I received 2 days later and the refund for the first item was in my bank account within days. Helpful, efficient and timely service and great products.
Good quality
Brilliant product received quickly
Excellent product. Well made and great value for money.
Hippychick website very easy to navigate.
Great products, easy to order and prompt delivery, no complaints. I bought a blue trybike for my grandson’s 2nd birthday and LOVES it to the point where he just doesn’t want to get off it 😆. Also purchased the cute wicker basket for the handle bars and the CoConuts helmet. One happy little boy, thank you 🙏🏻.
Absolutely fantastic products and service!....We are never disappointed with the range of products supplied by Hippychick! Would highly recommend.
Hippychick is rated 4.82 based on 2,192 reviews