Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Really clever and useful.it takes a lot of weight and you maintain your correct posture.
Easy to order from website. Product dispatched quickly and arrived when promised. Would have preferred outer wrapping not to be plastic. Also no idea of county of origin of the product which would have been nice on the website.
We’ve used hippy chick for years. The waterproof mattress covers have been brilliant- initially for when our kids were little, but now as a precaution on all the mattresses. They are unobtrusive, but do the job well and have protected the mattress from a number of tea spills as well as the occasional accident.
Delivery is fast and reliable.
Brilliant my baby loves it
Very pleased with the service and straight forward ordering from Hippychick. The wheelie bug tiger arrived within the week of ordering and looks well made. We haven't used it yet as my grandsons birthday is in a few weeks time. I am confident that all will be well and the toy will provide hours of fun.
Very pleased with service and product!
This is honestly the best waterproof cover I have ever bought. It really is incredible you don't even know it is on the bed it's so discreet and soft. Perfect for my children and keeping my own bed nice and clean. The service and delivery is brilliant. I am so glad I came across this company. Your fantastic
Love the ethics of this company. Not the cheapest, but if you’re looking for quality then you should be willing to pay for it! I was also very impressed by the quick delivery time!
So pleased with my purchase.
The products were delivered very promptly too.
Really happy with our product we ordered, prompt delivery, good description of product so I knew exactly what I was getting. Updates over email when dispatched etc. I even got a 10% off for signing up. Bonus :)
The quality of the suits were good but they are really big and not really representing the age specific which is a shame.
We loved the fleeces suit! Is wide enough so you don’t have to battle with you kid to put it on and looks really nice!!!!
Thanks guys for thinking so carefully about the needs of the little ones!!!
Product arrived on time.
Easy to use website
Good choice of good product for kids and parentd and fast delivery.
Prompt, efficient service. Item ordered was excellent and exceeded expectations.
Although the product I had bought was out of stock it was a pleasure to witness how efficient Hippychick are . The matter was dealt with promtly without fuss.
Really efficient and quick postage
Excellent products. Shipping was very quick.
I was very impressed with the promptness of the response to my inquiry, the delivery was lot quicker than originally thought and I have to say that I was really pleased with what we ordered too, so all in all a very positive experience, many thanks.
Very pleased with toddler all in one rain suit . Great value and quality. Adjustable velcro tabs make sure of a snug fit , fleece lined makes it lovely and warm . Well made
Hippychick is rated 4.82 based on 2,065 reviews