Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Received my first order of three items from Hippychick. Very pleased with the quality of my three items and so pleased to find good quality wooden toys at a realistic price. I particularly liked the Lion stacking puzzle toy. The mini bead coasters are going to be fun for the children's table at Christmas! Delivery was prompt.
Fast service well wrapped product which we have ordered before and found must suitable for the purpose used in protecting the cot/bed from accidents, however the three stars awarded are because the smell was awful and the sheets had to be washed and aired, it was like the baby had pooped!!
Ordered the fleece lined waterproof for my granddaughter great adjustable fitting and keeps her really snog at forest tots, arrived within a couple of days.
Lovely toys, excellent communication and delivery. Will be making further purchases from this company.
Bought this for my grandson and my daughter loves the quality and style.. The ordering process was really easy and the goods arrived quickly.
Great quality products at an excellent price. Wish they had more of a range because I really trust this brand for my family.
Good selection of high quality items. Fast delivery.
Absolutely love these bibs, they are handy to travel with as they are lightweight, fold to practically nothing, and easy to clean . Love love love them . ❤
Product description need better transparency
Perfect gift for my granddaughter.
Very quick service, fantastic product.
Speedy service & great quality product
Seem like a lovely company and I have high hopes for the splash suit. Didn’t really have many dealings with them but they were efficient!
Fantastic overall
Lovely toy made of great quality materials and reasonably priced.
Amazing waterproof suit. This is our 3rd suit and I will be keep buying them. Very robust, waterproof and comfortable. After many washes still looks like new! Fantastic
Quick delivery and clear communication.
Very prompt delivery and good communication
I’m so happy with the fleece lined puddle suit. It’s adjustable so will last for a few years hopefully and it’s so sung and comfy. My little girl loves it. I got the 2-3yrs suit and it fits her great (she’s 2)
I bought the raspberry for my 1 year old and the teal colour for my 3 year old. I’ve only had change to test the bigger one so far but I absolutely love them! The quality is lovely, they fit like a dream and they are just what I wanted! We went out today in absolutely torrential rain and it didn’t bother my son at all! He was toasty and dry!
Hippychick 5 star review on 5th October 2021