hippychick Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend hippychick

About hippychick: Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater, Somerset

Tell us how hippychick made you happy

"excellent service"
"This purchase was to simply make sure we always had a clean one readily available. The only problem I had with the website was I could not see where to enter the discount code!"
"Good service"
"Daughter-in-law very happy with the Splat Mat and Charlie (19 months old) loved the pictures of Winnie the Pooh."
"Easy to navigate website, with some great brands. It would be nicer to see a wider choice of the same product eg various brands for the same product rather than just an eclectic mix of baby products."
"fantastic product... you wont know it is there!"
"Great, really good at keeping the little ones in bed!"
"All my family have used Hippychick products for many years with complete satisfaction and this purchase is just as good."
"I had bought one of blankets a while ago and was impressed with the design, so I decided to purchase another for a forthcoming new baby in our Family. When I opened the package I thought there had been a mistake because it looked completely plain. Closer inspection revealed a pattern of very small stars which you have to look closely to see. The blanked I purchased last time had lovely big white stars on a pale grey background - very different to the item you sent me this time. I should also add that the the blanket bears little resemblance to the illustration on the website. Although I haven't opened the blanket out completely it appears to be okay for use and so I have decided to keep it. I noticed the price has been reduced, but in view of the poor design I think it should have been less expensive."
"amazing product. love it"
"Right size, right material (texture, etc.), good service."
"excellent product. just what I needed for my baby's weaning journey. can be easily wiped clean."
"Great products, delivered quickly, little bit pricy, but I am a repeat purchaser"
"Just a quick note to say how impressed i am with hippchicks customer service. Such a quick response and always probiding solutuons. Very good to deal with"
"Great products, prices and delivery. Thanks!"
"Good customer service."
"Efficient, swift service from start to finish. Happily order again. Lovely products."
"Order was processed and despatched very efficiently."
"Very pleased with item. Quick delivery and good valued items"
"Love all of your bibs! So useful for days out!"
hippychick is rated 4.84 based on 1,391 reviews