hippychick Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend hippychick

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater, Somerset

How would you rate hippychick?

Helen Kennedy

Fab suit so warm
Helen Kellow-Webb
Verified Buyer

Great products - we've bought two different waterproof mattress protectors from Hippychick, one for our 4 year old son's single bed (flat tencel) and one for our king sized brand new mattress (not taking any risk with two young children joining us in bed in the mornings!!). Both are fabulous. No crispy crackly plastic in sight (or sound!). Soft and discreet.
Great online experience ordering too and quick, free delivery. Thanks Hippychick!
Claire Price
Verified Buyer

I bought the bumkins grip dish. It was delivered very quickly and are great quality. The grip dish does actually grip to my babies high chair tray whereas other products I have purchased elsewhere do not.
Rebecca Daunt
Verified Buyer

The hippy chick hip carrier has really helped the musculoskeletal pain I get from carrying my daughter it's been a great buy!
Clare Hinton
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery, excellent product, good service.
Manuel Manuyama

nice products
Julia Nawell
Verified Buyer

I was really pleased to find the hippychick hip seat reduced and it was delivered for free one day later
Priti Lad
Verified Buyer

I bought a 100% cotton fleece. Really nice item, good quality.
The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because when purchasing online I couldn't use my credit card for some reason on the website. I had to pay through paypal.
Other than that it was perfect.
Gloria Meneses
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with my purchase! The waterproofs are perfect for my toddler and delivery was extremely fast!
Bharti Lim
Verified Buyer

I ordered a baby mule changing bag. The website was really informative and the bag arrived immediately.
Catherine Townsend-Bagley
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and communication. Quick delivery. Very useful item.
Jannett Godfrey
Verified Buyer

A friend had one of these Snugglebundl bags and I thought they looked fabulous so I have bought one for my son and his wife. I am going to buy another one for another friend's daughter who is pregnant with her first
András Petrányi-Széll
Verified Buyer

I personally like the products of Hippychick. They are not only innovative, but the style is also good. The shipping is very fast and easy, the shopping experience is very good.
Nicola Cornelius
Verified Buyer

I absolutely love this little comforter in fact I like them all but sadly we only need one 😊 great communication from seller as I changed my mind and wanted a different style but they happily changed this for me - have recommened to all my family and friends.
Lucy Law
Verified Buyer

The bag appears to be good quality but the colour is does not reflect that in the photographs. It is more khaki than grey.
Esme Townsend
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and fast delivery
Larisa Shalupova

Beatiful toy
With winderful music sounds ... take everyone to childhood...
Kamilla Baiden
Verified Buyer

Product is so soft and perfect for my newborn - when it finally arrives
JOANNA DRUZBA
Verified Buyer

It's a great prodact for good value. Hippychick is really helpfull to carry the baby.
Monique Southgate
Verified Buyer

I was very happy to receive Nattou Mini Musical Rose the elephant, he is very cute and cuddly.
hippychick is rated 4.84 based on 852 reviews