Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater, Somerset

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Hippychick 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Victoria
Hippychick 5 star review on 13th January 2020
Cassy Milton
More Photos & Videos
I never normally write reviews but I’m really impressed with this hip seat! I wanted something for my 10 month old when we’re out and about and she’s getting fed up in her pram. She never liked a traditional baby carrier I think because it was too restrictive but likes to be up at our level to look around. Whilst you can’t walk miles with it on it’s great for short walks and takes the strain off your arms and back. It does occasionally dig in but I’ve found this mainly happens when it’s not done up tight enough. This is a Purchase I wish I’d made sooner!
Interesting website. Speedy delivery and nicely packed. Thank you.
Absolutely thrilled with the ark - exactly as described- great quality and arrived promptly - thanks Hippychick.😊
Great customer service. I had a fault with my product when it arrived. Great commutation from the hippy chick team. Replacement item sent out within 2 days and a postage paid bag to return to faulty one. Thank you for being so helpful! Will order from you again :)
Bought a gift for my Niece in England from the states , fabulous service and super fast delivery. Couldn’t be happier and she was thrilled.
Very good service. I had a query about my order after it was delivered and was dealt with really fast.
Ordering online was straightforward and goods arrived promptly. Thanks for such good service! Products available are varied, well designed and useful. Toy ordered was good quality. Have already recommended Hippychick to others.
Good product. My grandson loves it
This is exactly the unique type of gift we wanted to find for our friend’s daughters first birthday. The order came quickly and was packaged nicely. We can’t wait to see her face when she opens it.
Lovely online shop with good quality toys and other bits for sale. Very impressed as I ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday!
Very happy with my order. Received it very quickly.
We bought the waterproof fitted sheet for our toddler who’s potty training, I found hippy chick of a mums net website who recommended it. It’s brilliant, he hasn’t had an accident yet but it doesn’t feel like a horrible cheap waterproof sheet it looks like a normal sheet and has been really good in the hot weather, it isn’t crispy or loud when you move on it either would highly recommend them.
Lovely French toys, which look beautiful in a nursery and are also fun and engaging for babies. Delivery was fast and I’m really pleased with the product I bought. I’d definitely recommend Hippychick and will buy again.
Lovely set and the sippy cup is great!
Great service, product and follow up.... I would certainly buy from Hippychick again.
I was keen to get a nursing pillow for my daughter-in-law, who had given birth to our second grandchild at the beginning of the lockdown, because she was suffering from neck ache when breast feeding. However she was reluctant for me to purchase one having tried another make with little success with the first child.
I knew your products were well tried and tested so ordered one but missed typed the London address with SE instead of SW! Whoever it was from Hippchick who sorted it all out was brilliant and phoned back to let me know when the DPD delivery, now with correct address, was going to be. Here's the message I received from my daughter-in-law when it arrived.
'The pillow arrived last night and it's transforming feeds - it's brilliant!! Thank you sooo much, I feel so silly not having tried another one out sooner.'

Linda Bennett
Absolutely Brilliant service, staff were so friendly and accommodating with our order and postage was super quick!
It never disappointed! Used from birth and still going strong at 19m! I couldn’t do without them!
Very quick delivery fair play i had it next day but I think I wished I had the Bluetooth heart instead the other one is OK but does not work that good as baby stills crys
Easy to order, prompt delivery and my granddaughter loved playing with the dolls house. Thanks to Hippychick team.
Hippychick is rated 4.83 based on 1,763 reviews