Hippychick Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,359 reviews
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Hippychick 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Hippychick 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Billie D
Hippychick 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Billie D
Very easy to navigate the website, and a quick delivery!
A delightful and imaginative selection of toys.
Failed to deliver my order twice and eventually Amazon refunded me. Would not use this seller again.
Good Morning, We are so sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. Unfortunately, we can see that you ordered a product which is held and shipped directly from Amazon's warehouse, meaning getting the item to you was completely out of our control. We would be more than happy to replicate your order direct from our website (www.hippychick.com), so we can dispatch and track the item to ensure safe delivery. So sorry again. The Hippychick Team
Absolutely love ate dream tubes! Had a slight issue but the customer services was out of this work super helpful and quick!!!!!
Excellent company - have never had any problems with them at all.
Very quick delivery
I purchased the hippychick to use with my granddaughter, it seems well made and comfortable for me but at the moment my granddaughter is a little too small for it but I’m sure it will be a useful addition to days out .
Excellent car seat cover, we searched high and low for one to fit. We came across this website and was so impressed.
Hippychick 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
This is a good quality. This is a gift for my friend.
Quick delivery
Excellent
Bought the little shoes for my grand daughter. they are so cute and a really good fit. My daughter is delighted with them
Easy to navigate, swift delivery
Good quick service for a spare part to convert the bike from 3 wheeler to 2 wheeler
Love using it but took a few goes to get the fit right. Super tight is best. After just three weeks wear it’s coming away at the seams (my daughter is just 17lb) so have requested a replacement.
Face on phone smudged
Hi, We are so sorry you received a product like this! Obviously this isn't acceptable and we will rectify it immediately. Our team will be in touch with you today to get a replacement organised. Thank you Hippychick
Best thing ever… I’d still have a good back if I had this as a mummy, but now as a granny I just love it and wish it had been invented by ME in the 1990’s 💕🥳
I have mums thumb (tenosynovitis) AND tendonitis! This is helping me out tons to hold baby around house. Look forward to continuing to use it out and about as my 10 month old gets bigger.
Absolutely loving the hippie chick carrier… great for my granddaughter
Just perfect. Great helpful company. 5 star company !! Kids love the mouse wheeliebug. Thsnk you hippychick
Hippychick is rated 4.81 based on 2,359 reviews