hippychick Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend hippychick

About hippychick: Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater, Somerset

Tell us how hippychick made you happy

"Arrived quickly and looks lovely jade colour,cosy fleece, a little bit on the big side, but decided to keep,she will grow into it, very pleased with purchase"
"Service was fantastic. Item arrived on time as predicted."
"Great product"
"Amazing products. Great variety. Speedy delivery"
"I brought a Beautiful Alex Donkey rocker for my grandchild. Can't wait to give it to her for Xmas. Delivered the next day as well. Brilliant"
"Gorgeous very pleased with purchase"
"Such a beautiful rocker...so pleased with this purchase"
"Very happy - delivery was quick and item as expected."
"I love the site and products, however the item I ordered has caused me disappointment."
"A good product range, with a wide variety of items available. Quick and easy service always provided."
"These are great - soft, thick, and very warm blankets. I bought the small pram size initially, but bought a larger one for my son's cot as I so pleased with it."
"Loved the wheel bug unfortunately it is to small have to send back and purchase the larger one can't wait thank you hippy chick"
"Great products and customer service - I've ordered lots of hoppers from Hippychick over the years for my soft play business. They are amazing quality and extremely popular with the little ones at parties (or my grandkids at home). I also like the idea that they are now all made without stoppers which could obviously be a choking hazard for kids,"
"I am a physiotherapist so have been recommending the hippychick to my patients for several years now, but this is the first time I have bought one. It is a Xmas gift for my neice who has just had a baby, so I am unable to comment other than to say it arrived very promptly in good order and looks to be in good condition so far. Thank you"
"Love these bibs! The designs are super cute but they protect babies clothes during mealtimes and do a fantastic job. No random stains on collars with these bibs! They wash beautifully and so happy have ordered more! :)"
"I ordered the grey stars blanket and mini doudou (Toby the dog) as gifts for my nephew and his wife who are expecting their first baby. The items were both good quality and very soft. They arrived very quickly and the expectant parents loved them."
"Excellent products that keep all your bedding fresh and clean without the notable bulk of competitors."
"Very quick and officiant but the product was faulty"
"I bought two sleeved bibs, pink lovebirds and Cinderella. I have searched everywhere for cover all washable bibs in a comfortable soft fabric for my 7 month old grand daughter. These certainly tick all the boxes and are very pretty too!"
"Fab service and we LOVE the product!! My little boy keeps telling everyone he has bumpers on his big boy bed, and he has slept so well since we got it. He says they’re soft and comfy and I agree! Fab thank you"
hippychick is rated 4.85 based on 1,280 reviews