Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater, Somerset

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Hippychick 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Hippychick 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Erica Syrett
Hippychick 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Victoria
Brought for a present for a little boy. Went for the Teal colour as it was a little different than the usual colours out there in similar items. Little disappointed as the feet doesn't come with elastic stirups as advertised and was instead velcro around the ankle. The tag even had stirrups so that was confusing. Overall lovely item but time will tell how durable they are.
Fantastic service. Very quick and efficient. We are extremely happy with our purchase.
I found these protective sheets excellent when my 96 year old sister was so ill. They were easy to wash regularly and folded neatly to fit her chair as well. She was very immobile. The sheets I have just purchased are for my other sister who has recently suffered a stroke.
Can’t thank Hippychick enough for helping me out big time yesterday. Amazon sent me 2 damaged dolls prams, so couldn’t chance a third as only one day to 1st Birthday. Hippychick sent me one out on next day delivery, turned up 8am this morning. Can’t thank them enough x
Great quality and good generous fit 👍
Love the puddlesuit! Son aged 4 loves the bright fiesta red too.
Very good quality, and lovely soft fabric. Zip area has soft material also. Lovely, well-made product.
Has been tested on one beach trip and light paddling at sea edge, so far so good!
Look forward to using lots over the coming Autumn/Winter/Spring seasons!
Excellent customer service too.
We mistakenly ordered a size too big, and these suits are huge in any case. Hippychick were excellent and exchanged with no problems, really friendly and helpful at all times.
Thank you so much!
Hippychick 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Easy to order and everything went smoothly and delivered to the correct address.
Best cot protectors! They have won awards, and after lots of usage they are still looking like brand new
Best cot bed protectors ever. I have mine for almost 2 years now and they look brand new :).
No free return option is not so good and I Had to pay £4 for 1 item to be sent back.
Speedy delivery, great service.
Superb product. Thanks
Great bib but got sent a different pattern to the one I ordered.
Great products, used Hippychick for 8 yrs, for my daughter, and present for friends.
Great company. Fast delivery. Great communication.
A great range of products. My order arrived really fast and was well packaged. I would definitely order again.
Lovely products and excellent service - shopping for early christmas presents so I can't comment yet on how much my little ones love their presents, but they were delivered beautifully packaged and super fast. Thank you - I'll definitely be shopping with you again.
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Great shopping experience.
Quick turnaround of orders
Products expensive compared to other water proof covers however worth the extra for the convince of being able to tumble dry
Order arrived really quickly.
Hippychick is rated 4.82 based on 1,882 reviews