Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Hippychick 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Hippychick 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Mrs Krisztina E
Hippychick 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Mrs Krisztina E
Delighted with my purchase of a pig wheely bug . The quality is outstanding . I have no pic as yet as the pig is a gift for my grand daughter . But looking at it it feels very sturdy . It arrived quickly and packaged well
Lovely original products, great quality, fair prices.
Great onsie! Looks great, it's super warm (lined one) and washes well. Always get lots of compliments. And delivery was super speedy! Also I cant fault customers service (very quick responses when the stock would be replenished). I have bought 3 in the last sale!
Good service
Excellent company. Super reliable
Great toy and my child loves it! Good quality. Just disappointed that when I purchased a second one that it had gone up by £4.
This is the best thing ever! Won't go travelling without an it! Highly recommended
Bought to bring on holidaysnd a spare tube just in case. Fast delivery.
Fast and professional service. A very pleasant experience shopping with them.
Brilliant service, speedy delivery & great range of products.
My order not arrived
Noahs ark - lovely quality play and educational toy for my grandson. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Will buy from Hippychick again - thank you. Its his birthday in a few weeks, so I will send image pf him playing with it (with parents consent)
Wonderful little walker/ rider, which my granddaughter loved. It is very well made.
Great choice of helpful everyday tools. Everything looks cute and the service is super quick.
Happy with the products, service and quick delivery.
It's a lovely website with really nice toys, and other useful items for parents and children!
Lovely and soft and looks cute. Unisex which is great as bought for my baby and we don’t know the sex.
The disposable potty is brilliant! It’s compact and opens very easily. It’s sturdy and folds away easily for disposal. It’s been a life saver during long walks and during COVID with many places shut. I never leave the house without it. This is my second pack. I highly recommend this item.
Great quality as always. I purchased the duvet & pillow protector with the Easter promo but was already a fan of Hippychick. We have the mattress protectors too. Wash well and fit perfectly Purchased for a single bed. I also used the sheets for the cot bed, quick have been gifted due to washing so well. I’ve also purchased various toys and gifts for new babies as well as my own. Customer service and quality is second to none.
Amazing quality, and lots of wear
Hippychick is rated 4.82 based on 2,121 reviews