Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Beautiful toy ,lovely quality and so cute .
Thank you so much for recovering our wheelie bug we have one very happy girl.
Fast delivery and well packaged
I order my product and it arrived within good time of ordering. The packaging of the product is very nice.
Very pleased. Delivered promptly and well packaged.
Great customer service
I ordered a hip seat from Hippychick about a year ago, originally for my mother in law who has a wrist injury and doesn’t always feel confident carrying our little girl. I’ve used it quite a lot now that our baby is nearly two, mostly in travel scenarios- so much easier getting her on and off planes and ferries when she’s secure on the hip seat! Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service!
Great service from HC! Next day delivery was fantastic and we received our sippy straw cup in perfect condition.
Great product, you'd never know it was on the bed - no noise at all. I'll be ordering some more soon 👍
Fast delivery, easy payment.
Hippychick 5 star review on 14th July 2021
I wouldn't recommend the unicorn hopper. It came with several scuff marks/other discolorations on it. It also still has creases visible from shipping even when it is fully inflated. The discolorations make the brand new toy look dirty and it was not worth the price.
Hippychick 3 star review on 13th July 2021
So easy to use the website and some lovely products. Perfect ideas for gifts for presents at many different prices. We love the traditional wooden toys as they will make long lasting gifts.
I think the pull-along doggie is very cute indeed and really good value for money. I only have 2 small gripes .... one is that the doggie's box (which was a gift) had no protective packaging round it and was just dropped into a plastic bag for dispatch. Secondly, I was disappointed to spot 'Made in China' on the box. Not sure if this was mentioned on the page but I do try to support British manufacturers, or at least Fair Trade
Brilliant service from Hippychick, I brought the lovely musical rabbit 🐇 and I'm so pleased I'm ordering another for my sister
Very quick delivery and easy to order.
Great products and quick service!
Easy to find what I needed, good site
A good little find for 'magic Grandma'!
Excellent service - so quick.
Hippychick is rated 4.82 based on 2,170 reviews