hippychick Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend hippychick

About hippychick: Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater, Somerset

How would you rate hippychick ?

"Excellent waterproof mattress protectors. They don't feel slippery at all. They don't move. a very high quality item. Thankyou"
"Excellent service. I received the item quickly (2 days after my order) and with no issues. Together with the item they sent their catalogue and the range of product they have is wonderful. I will definitely buy something else."
"Easy to use website, good selection of products and fast delivery."
"Speedy delivery and excellent customer service. I had a problem with my delivery, it was very quickly rectified and a replacement arrived the next day. Excellent Service"
"Absolutely the best "baby carrier" ever. No back pain either, very comfortable for a parent and a baby."
"Love the hippychick bibs. Easy to use, fold up super small and best of all - goes straight into the washing machine!"
"Faultless service and quality products"
"Fab product, kept in contact throughout the process and the order arrived quickly"
"Easy to order online. Website quite user friendly. Easy to make payment and delivered promptly."
"Love my hip seat! Its a mummy must have! Thank you Hippychick!"
"Quick delivery, great products."
"Fantastic purchase my granddaughter has had lots of fun in the garden in the house takes it with her everywhere thanks hippy hick."
"Fantastic I would highly recommend. They kept me fully up to date on my order status and the products are of a high quality. I could not find baby grows for 13 month baby with scratch any where, these are so qute and the material is beautiful. I will now be a regular hippychick shopper"
"This is an excellent product, soft and warm. In my case I am using it for extra protection for my wife who is living with dementia to avoid having to strip a bed during the night if possible. Its size is important because it tucks under the pillow and below the feet and so does not rumple too much. It ticks all the boxes for me."
"This all in one kept my little boy lovely and dry through autumn and winter. I found the sizing generous so he has had lots of wear out of it! Thank you hippychick."
"It’s a fantastic product but unfortunately, just as with the original item I first bought, the replacement tubes ( one of them ..) burst or it arrived like that, after the first use..so now I’ll have to buy for the third time new tubes ..the bedsheet and idea behind it though are great, I think it just need better quality tubes.."
"Very professional company who have excellent customer service"
"Prompt delivery, items as expected, would recommend"
"Efficient and speedy service. Have bought several items lately and very pleased with service & goods"
"Good retailer, product came as advertised and on time! Would recommend!!!"
hippychick is rated 4.84 based on 1,240 reviews