Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Perfect, easy to use and comfortable
Fast delivery and well packaged
I think the pull-along doggie is very cute indeed and really good value for money. I only have 2 small gripes .... one is that the doggie's box (which was a gift) had no protective packaging round it and was just dropped into a plastic bag for dispatch. Secondly, I was disappointed to spot 'Made in China' on the box. Not sure if this was mentioned on the page but I do try to support British manufacturers, or at least Fair Trade
I have ordered a packasuit previously so wanted to use them again. The order was delivered next day as requested . I love these waterproof suites for my little boy! So handy!
Great toy and my child loves it! Good quality. Just disappointed that when I purchased a second one that it had gone up by £4.
When I ordered the item it stated on the site delivery was free but o was charged £8. So yes, I am happy with the item and it was delivered promptly. There was no email to contact and the phone was engaged so could not challenge the charge Disappointed.
Purchase and delivery were straight forward.
Easy to order from website. Product dispatched quickly and arrived when promised. Would have preferred outer wrapping not to be plastic. Also no idea of county of origin of the product which would have been nice on the website.
Wonderful service, lovely product! Timely delivery. Thank you very much.
Lovely piece, but a little tight around the wrists and ankles. Tough to squeeze little hands through and to make sure wellies are on properly underneath.
My two daughters were really pleased with their gifts of buggy lights. It makes them much safer in the dark by making their pushchairs more visible. We hoped they would light the way better than trying to manage to hold a torch and manoeuvre the pushchair but the light isn’t really bright enough for lighting the way fully.
Clear website and very efficient service.
Easy to use site, item arrived in good condition. No complaints.
Very helpful, sorted out problem with my order quickly
The Vilac campervan arrived in good time. Unfortunately when assembling the baby walker we were unable to finish it, as one of the two push handles had not been drilled (see picture). We spoke to one of your agents and are awaiting a response.
The package arrived very quickly and well-packaged. It is part of a Christmas present for my Grand-daughter, so I haven't opened it yet. It is wrapped up ready for delivery. It looks like she will have a lot of fun with it.
My little girl loves this cup she brings it to bed every night but sometimes I find it tends to leak a little in the bed.
Brought for a present for a little boy. Went for the Teal colour as it was a little different than the usual colours out there in similar items. Little disappointed as the feet doesn't come with elastic stirups as advertised and was instead velcro around the ankle. The tag even had stirrups so that was confusing. Overall lovely item but time will tell how durable they are.
Great bib but got sent a different pattern to the one I ordered.
Great waterproof suit that has lots of room to layer up and still move. Love the soft touch fabric. Child used it for first time at weekend and was warm and snug without getting sweaty.
Hippychick is rated 4.82 based on 2,196 reviews