Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
I wouldn't recommend the unicorn hopper. It came with several scuff marks/other discolorations on it. It also still has creases visible from shipping even when it is fully inflated. The discolorations make the brand new toy look dirty and it was not worth the price.
Hippychick 3 star review on 13th July 2021
The quality of the suits were good but they are really big and not really representing the age specific which is a shame.
I feel that I can not write a full review until I am refunded for package returned last week When this is refunded I will carry out a review Until then The Jury is out as they say Joan Rooke
I ordered a packasuit aged 5-6 for my little boy. However, I was sent a suit aged 18-24 months. However, this was quickly resolved and the next day I received the correct item.
I ordered a puddle suit for my child, unfortunately had to send it back as the sizing ran big and I wasn’t a fan of the Velcro cuffs as I think they’d just be such a pain. Was disappointed that I had to pay for return postage whereas many other brands provide prepaid labels, especially in the current climate. On the plus side the order came quickly
I haven't received my order yet so i'm unable to review either way.
No free return option is not so good and I Had to pay £4 for 1 item to be sent back.
Sadly the product was missing a crucial part when it arrived so we had to wait for a spare go be sent through the post.
Good company
The website was excellent and there was a very good range of products. Delivery was very fast. Am disappointed that my instruments were made in China though when it states on the website they buy British wherever possible. This was one of the reasons why I had chosen Hippychick over its rivals, as I avoid products made in China.
Excellent website. Good choice and speedy delivery. Would be better if they made they're own products rather than importing them and helping to fund the suppression of Tibet and Hong Kong. I like that Hippychick are trying to help the environment but they could find a better way to do it than supporting the horrific treatment of animals and human rights violations of the products maker.
I put in an order on a Monday and received an e mail acknowledgement. It did not say what the delivery time would be but I assumed another e mail would be sent when it was despatched. Not having heard anything I rang on the Thursday to find the order had not been actioned. However I was pleased that a next day delivery was immediately arranged. The puddle suit has not been used yet but looks good, well made and it's great that it is adjustable. I was not pleased to receive with it an unsolicited free gift of a dummy or soother to celebrate Hippychick's anniversary. This unpleasant piece of plastic rubbish will not be used and is wasteful. However I am still well disposed towards your firm and may purchase again in the future.
Haven't used this yet. Wrong item sent( though marked on the box as red deer), feet base were discoloured , as if used. However on phoning hippy chick , problem rectified , and correct item ( with pristine feet! ) received within 2days and free post label included. Excellent and prompt customer service.
Hi Elizabeth, So sorry to hear you originally received the wrong item! We're so glad to hear you're happy with how our customer service team fixed the situation. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! The Hippychick Team
I had bought one of blankets a while ago and was impressed with the design, so I decided to purchase another for a forthcoming new baby in our Family. When I opened the package I thought there had been a mistake because it looked completely plain. Closer inspection revealed a pattern of very small stars which you have to look closely to see. The blanked I purchased last time had lovely big white stars on a pale grey background - very different to the item you sent me this time. I should also add that the the blanket bears little resemblance to the illustration on the website. Although I haven't opened the blanket out completely it appears to be okay for use and so I have decided to keep it. I noticed the price has been reduced, but in view of the poor design I think it should have been less expensive.
If the delivery could be faster, it must better
The packaway puddle suit is a great product, but found it too small. Age 3-4 years purchased, but found to be same size as her Age 2-3 years Regatta suit. Hippychick one not long enough in length from neck to gusset. Otherwise lovely and given to friend.
Product great quality, very good price, fantastic service, perfect online shopping experience all round. Well done Hippychick
The design of the pillow protector has changed - they used to have a zip closure, now it's an 'envelope' style but they don't actually stay closed properly which means they either crinkle up inside the pillow case instead of staying smooth, or the pillow starts to come out at the end. What a pity!
I wanted to buy the next size up and clicked on 18 months but the website causes the selection to revert back to the first size and I didn't notice. So I have two pairs the same size
I do think your range of products is good but I have had issues with your internet ordering. I have ordered 3 separate items in the sale which were all apparently in stock, available and order was processed.This was then followed with disappointing updates that products were out of stock. I think you need to look at real time stock ordering to guard against disappointed customers.
Hippychick is rated 4.82 based on 2,191 reviews