Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Excellent service, deliveries always arrive the next day. Staff very helpful when looking for a specific product."
"easiest website to use for ordering next day delivery, always in smaller boxes as I request as they have to be carried upstairs. helpful friendly service with any queries. yearly visit from a team member appreciated. highly recommend Hillcroft"
"I have found your service very good always next day delivery, also every one very helpful on telephone"
"I have never had any problems with ordering goods from Hillcroft. They are able to offer a next day delivery which is really helpful. Even if I can not find the exact dressings that I require on their website I can use their on-line chat service which results in them being able to order goods for me."
"Always very helpful when contacted."
"I think it's a very good service you provide"
"Always a pleasure to order with Hillcroft Surgery Supplies. First class service."
"always very friendly and helpful, fast and efficient service."
"good reliable and efficient"
"We have been regular customers of Hillcroft Surgery Supplies for many years and have always found them to be extremely efficient and cost effective. Even when items aren't shown in the catalogue, they manage to source them for us."
"Efficient helpful and friendly service"
"Very efficient service,quick delivery times and staff on live chat if you need any help with anything -respond immediately and are extremely helpful,polite and friendly"
"Always very helpful. Love dealing with everyone."
"so far I have only ordered 4 items but the Nurses have said that they are very impressed with the quality of the items we received"
"Very helpful. Quick delivery. Cost effective."
"A very speedy, efficient service.Thankyou"
"Always very helpful over the phone. Fast delivery & great ordering system"
"Always efficient. Always helpful. Excellent service."
"great customer service"
"Hillcroft always answer mt calls and deal with my problem quickly, I cannot praise them all highly enough."
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 242 reviews