Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

sales@hillcroftsupplies.com

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy
excellent service. Ordering easy to do
Fast delivery , Staff always helpful.
Absolutely Fantastic Suppliers! Very quick Service! Live chat and email, very quick response for all queries and very helpful!
very happy with service prompt quick delivery. Love the chocolates too!!
always efficient and polite if I speak with anyone, good service
I find the Hillcroft online ordering service easy to access and to find what I am looking for. Once ordered the delivery is very quick and always exactly what you ordered. We order pharmaceuticals from Hillcroft and are very pleased with the range, price and speed of delivery. It you have a problem the team on the phone are always helpful and friendly.
Competitive pricing, helpful knowledgeable staff and prompt consistent next day delivery are the main reasons why we made Hillcroft our default supplier of practice clinical and facilities needs
Friendly advisors who go the extra mile to help. Speedy delivery. Disappointed today though with short expiry date on some drugs received.
Hello Dianne,

Thank you very much for taking the time to place a review of our company!

I’m very glad that you have found our service to be of merit – I will ensure that your positive feedback is passed on to our hard-working Customer Advisors! 😊

Regarding the expiry date of the Pharmaceuticals – apologies for this. Unfortunately, we are in the hands of the manufacturer when it comes to expiry dates and, while we do our best to secure the longest shelf life possible, sometimes we are forced to take what is provided to meet demand. In this instance, I’m glad we were able to satisfactorily mitigate the problem for you.

Thank you for your orders! 😊

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Our surgery has been ordering from Hillcroft for several years. We have always been pleased with the service we have received. Friendly staff, reliable deliveries, competitive prices. Thank you!
Excellent Service, always deal quickly & efficiently with any queries.
Always helpful and diligent in their work ethics. Easy to online chat with staff and always pleasant to talk to on the phone.
Very helpful, prompt delivery and competitive prices. Helpful staff.
Deliveries are always swift and when I call the sales team they go above and beyond to help resolve any query
Supply is good and good communication. I would like, however, the website to be easier, i.e. that you can make changes to your searches, like for price for example (lowest price first). Search 'couch' gives loads of options, but if you could select lowest price first, couch rolls would appear first and will give me the cheapest ones!
It is really easy to use the site for ordering. The orders always come through very quickly and in my experience all the items ordered arrive. The boxes are well packed to avoid any damage to items. Thank you
Great service, prompt arrival of items and quick response to queries.
Very speedy and efficient service. Thank you.
Everyone at Hillcroft is very helpful. There is always someone there to answer a question. Whenever I needed help finding an item they have taken my enquiry and returned with an answer promptly.
Brilliant service: Next day delivery, staff always happy to source products that aren't in the catalogue, competitive prices. We would recommend.
Use Hillcroft as exclusive supplier for our medical disposables. Couldn't fault the experience from ordering, through delivery, to invoicing. Customer service second to none.
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 334 reviews