Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy
always provide good service
Excellent customer service and product availability. Helpful, friendly staff. Competitive prices.
Quick delivery and a reliable company to work with.
As always Hillcroft Surgery Supplies provide an efficient and prompt service.
the website is very user friendly-Really like the favourites list.
When I phone the team they are very helpful, always follow up and get back to me. Helpful when looking for alternatives.
Deliveries always on time
Speedy delivery and great customer care. Hillcroft have managed to keep up with the extra demands for PPE etc over the pandemic and are my first port of call.
Hillcroft - Brilliant company to deal with always kind and very helpful thank you for all your ongoing help stay safe
I always find the service at Hillcroft to be very good. The staff are friendly on the phone and very helpful. I particularly like that you are able to ask for stock to be placed on back order when it is not available.
I have found Hillcroft Surgery Supplies to be professional. The ordering and delivery service is excellent. Pricing is very competitive. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I would definitely recommend them.
Prompt delivery, good communication, easy to use website for ordering.
Hillcroft always has what I need, if I am looking for something and it is not on their website then they are always happy to help in a quick and efficient manner. Delivers are always prompt and on time. Would highly recommend them.
Found this company by chance, really please with the ordering and speed in which supplies arrive.
Always excellent speedy service and very helpful staff. Highly recommended!
Very helpful, prompt delivery.
The best supplier ever! I love their customer services and closed relationship between our practice and their team! Any query I ever had was sorted almost immediately with an extra mile and positive attitude. Thank you for your hard work Hillcroft team!
Great products and service as always.
Hillcroft always deliver the next day which is important in a busy GP surgery and the staff are friendly and helpful and know their stock
Fabulous company, fabulous people, big love to Fred although haven’t spoken to him for ages
Fantastic supplier. They nearly always have what I need in stock, and if they don't they will suggest an alternative. Any issues are always dealt with quickly.
I CAN USUALLY FIND WHAT I NEED AND IF NOT THE ONLINE CHAT HELPS, PROMPT DELIVERY AND THE FREDO DEFINITELY HELPS!!
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 573 reviews