Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

sales@hillcroftsupplies.com

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Staff are always extremely polite and knowledgeable about the products.
Delivery is swift and prices compatible. We regularly use another supplier but during Covid-19 Hillcroft have been brilliant and we will be using them much more in the future. What more can you ask for! Thanks
Hillcroft Supplies are a great team. We have had very good service, they are helpful and easy to contact. On line chat has been used by me frequently for a quick answer to queries.
Keep up the good work team..!
I have always found the website very easy to use and any communication I have had with members of staff have been extremely helpful. Any queries I have ever had someone has come back to me fast. Any products that need have always been requested and supplied. very good company!
Very helpful staff whenever I do an online chat - prompt delivery. No complaints.
We have been really impressed with the fast efficient service from this company ad the communication is very good.
Brilliant service! Fast turnaround! Very helpful!
Hillcroft has one of the best customer services departments that I have ever had to deal with. ALL staff are very helpful, friendly and efficient. Nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend them to anyone.
always happy to help if i ring with a query .always friendly and approachable
thank you for always providing a good service
Charlotte has been an absolute diamond! Keeping me up to date and even contacting me with suggestions and new products which have really helped with staff safety at this difficult time.
Hillcroft are a reliable supplier for our surgery. The staff are extremely polite and helpful always.
Access is very good via, phone or online, all the staff very helpful and pleasant to talk to, always willing to help. delivery quite quick only some pharmaceutical products takes bit of time. overall very good
Very helpful and friendly. Always available using online chat facility to ask for information and advice on products needed and if any substitutes available
Recently registered to use your company, fast efficient response to this and order was delivered promptly very please with service would recommend
We have always had great service from Hillcroft. The website is easy to use and the products always come on time unless I am told otherwise in advance. Returns are fast and easy as well. Thank you Hillcroft!
Pleasure to deal with on the phone or via email if any queries or cannot find something listed, very quick replies. Next day delivery with an added chocolate bar! Who doesn't love that! Easy to navigate online catalogue.
We have not been using this supplier for long but great service, lovely customer care. Will continue to use them.
Very quick delivery service. If I can't find what I want, then the Hillcroft Chat allows questions to be answered. Every effort is made to acquire the item I need and if not, an alternative is often found. Very impressive service and level of customer support.
Excellent customer service when we called to create a new account, very helpful in identifying products and alternatives where items were out of stock and next day delivery. Would use again and have recommended to other Practices.
We have just started using Hillcroft supplies at the Oaktree Health Centre and have been very impressed with the service that we have received. I have found the customer service team extremely helpful and they were able to advise me of the products that were in stock at that time

We are very impressed and would highly recommend them to other surgeries
Super fast delivery and all products supplied in short notice.
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 398 reviews