Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd

01935 434526

How would you rate Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd?

"I usually use the website to place orders, which I have found to be very easy to use, the order is dealt with promptly and if there are any problems with it someone will contact me. If there are no problems the order is usually received the next day, and I receive a notification to tell me a delivery time. Emails are dealt with promptly, by return and I have always found everyone to be very helpful whenever I have telephoned with an enquiry."
"Hillcroft Surgery Supplies always go that extra mile to help me find new products for our ever growing G.P surgery, nothing is ever too much trouble. Great communication either by phone or email. Fantastic next day delivery service with no charge ! It's a pleasure to do business them."
"Excellent friendly service, nothing too much trouble"
"Very efficient & knowledgeable about the item's they sell. Also very helpful in sourcing things you ask about that they do not stock. Highly recommend doing business with Hillcroft. Thankyou for all your help. Lynn, Friary House Surgery."
"Hillcroft Surgery Supplies are always responsive to our needs and provide excellent feedback and assistance when required. Their product knowledge and friendly manner has immensely helped me to do my job quickly and efficiently. The next day delivery is particularly helpful and if something isn't in their catalogue, they can often source it for you. I would recommended Hillcroft any day. Their prices and price matching abilities keep costs down in an ever changing NHS budget squeezed environment!"
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews